No announcement yet.

Firmware Android 7.1.2 Stock AlfaWise H96 MAX (Rk3399) 4Gb/32Gb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with some of these android boxes you have to power up the box with just av cable connected no hdmi connection, or if its a crt tv you need avi to hdmi adapter

Comment

image works ok.full hd ok on tv before not ok.
      ok shop and all apps ok, not before.
      launcher does not work almost none.
      Greetings.

Comment

original 7.1.2 from manufacture have problem with google play game, always show can't connect to internet (actually wifi work fine), anyone test google play game with Alfawise version ?

Comment

I give up with that box, hope in a DOA refund (I'm in contact with gearbest from the first day, but a month is passed and I have no reply)

Comment

Originally posted by sta28 View Post
            My box is arrived today with an sd card plugged in and a (new?) october firmware:
            https://mega.nz/#!ck5TzbiL!3CDvVHLF9...hjw6NDEYOs8j6U
            google play OK

apex launcher, and many launcher NO OK

Comment

Popp09, google play we are OK also, but "google play game" not .... (below apk icon is google play game, we always fail )

Click image for larger version

Name:	29278.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	689325

could you test it ? many thanks in advance
              Last edited by lliou; 11-28-2017, 01:16.

Comment

Sorry, no play any game in they tv.

Chek Google play game and report.

greetings.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

My first post on the forum so be gentle!

We use these players for digital signage.

I was wondering if there is any method of creating a 'cleaner' version of Android to be preloaded onto these devices. As we are using them for signage the UI does not suit our needs, we are happy to pay someone if there is a cost involved?

Also, on our player we cant seem to close the open apps. I can see the X to close but it does not seem functional. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
                  TD

Comment

Originally posted by lliou View Post
                    Popp09, google play we are OK also, but "google play game" not .... (below apk icon is google play game, we always fail )

Click image for larger version

Name:	29278.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	689325

could you test it ? many thanks in advance
                    Google play game apk OK

two play tests OK

Comment

I recently purchased a H96 max, 4/32 gb, firmware ver. 7.1.2.. I would scroll in Google Play to select an app and sometimes crash. I opened Kodi and tried to install a build or add on and it would constantly crash. Does anyone know what would be the cause? Would it be any easy fix or should I return it?

Comment

Originally posted by Boumer
                        I recently purchased a H96 max, 4/32 gb, firmware ver. 7.1.2.. I would scroll in Google Play to select an app and sometimes crash. I opened Kodi and tried to install a build or add on and it would constantly crash. Does anyone know what would be the cause? Would it be any easy fix or should I return it?
                        Hi, Firmware 7.1.2 of h96 max is unstable now. I suggest you should install android 6.0 for your h96 max. And you may use apk pure or aptoide to install your app instead of using google playstore. And you can use spmc or ftmc instead of using kodi app.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

To atboxshop,
                          Thank you for your immediate response, Boumer

Comment

Kinda sad that device still has issues after 4 month release. But hopefully all 3399 get a sdk release from rockchip soon. Flag ship cpu stuck in crap firmware way to long.... one of my main reasons for not getting one was rockchip history of not fixing issues that they clearly can. (Well at least some get better firmware with super Celeron firmware but the rest crap.)
                            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by lliou View Post
                              original 7.1.2 from manufacture have problem with google play game, always show can't connect to internet (actually wifi work fine), anyone test google play game with Alfawise version ?
                              I just bought one from Geekbuying, arrived three days ago. Firmware version 20170812, settings->about shows 7.1.2 with april security updates. BUT, google play games works, tested with Dream League Soccer Classic, try signing in using google account, it asks to install google play games, install it and returns to game with signed in condition. I'm about to update to december version, which geekbuying posted two days ago, but the response are all negative so I refrain from doing it as I don't have backup for currently installed one.
                              Last edited by leledumbo; 12-23-2017, 11:22. Reason: Firmware version found

Comment

Originally posted by leledumbo View Post
                                I just bought one from Geekbuying, arrived three days ago. Firmware version 20170812, settings->about shows 7.1.2 with april security updates. BUT, google play games works, tested with Dream League Soccer Classic, try signing in using google account, it asks to install google play games, install it and returns to game with signed in condition. I'm about to update to december version, which geekbuying posted two days ago, but the response are all negative so I refrain from doing it as I don't have backup for currently installed one.
                                where is this post by geekbuying of new update

Comment

Working...
                                X