Firmware Android 7.1.2 Stock AlfaWise H96 MAX (Rk3399) 4Gb/32Gb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Good now i only need someone with a FHD TV to see if all ok in there!
    I can confirm that it is working fine on my FHD TV.

But the HDMI bitstream audio doesn't work.

Comment

Same for me:
      I received the H96 MAX yesterday and after first booutp I was thinking it was defective: No audio, display limit to 1024x768, and more.
      Later I come here and I've flashed the latest firmware from post #80.
      With this firmware the box now goes up to 4x so display issue was solved. Still no audio when selecting HDMI but with no selection audio works fine in kodi.
      I've updated to latest kodi 17.6 all seems works fine except for enabling passtrought that gives only a lot of scrtching noise instead of sound.

Now I have just 2 problems left:

1) Cant power off the tv box: there is no menu to tell to the system that I want to use the remote control power button to switch off; seems that remote can only sleep the system. I need to power off to exchange the usb hdd. Pressing power button the 'power off or rebbot' dialog appears, but both the choices do a restart. No way to switch it off.

2) I'm using a wireless mini keyboard, an IPazzPort with italian layout. The problem is that I found no way to configure the layout,m so every extra character for example @ is not recognized ar gives the wrong character. There is something I miss ?

Btw thanks a lot to everybody for all the help you give on this forum. It save my ass !

Comment

is there any more resent updates perhaps someone can get amazon prime to work

Comment

Not yet markl17, need to wait until they release new firmware .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who's they

Comment

They are the factory or manufacturer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Android Box R99 Can Work...???

Comment

My box is arrived today with an sd card plugged in and a (new?) october firmware:
                  MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by sta28 View Post
                    My box is arrived today with an sd card plugged in and a (new?) october firmware:
                    https://mega.nz/#!ck5TzbiL!3CDvVHLF9...hjw6NDEYOs8j6U
                    How do you saved the firmware ? Please give me some hint

Comment

The firmware file was on the sd card

Comment

The firmware file was on the sd card
                        What a luky man! Are you able to completely power off your box with the IR remote ? Passthrough issues ? Sound issues ? I'm really curious about this, can't wait to go to home and flash it!

Comment

Power off not working, only standby (long press, power down = reboot). No sound problems here, passthrough not testet yet.

Comment

you should send this to superceleron to see what he thinks

Comment

I will have a look... they sometimes forger their shit on the boxes, is not the 1ยบ time and i wont be the last lol!

Comment

Originally posted by sta28
                                Good job dude . And can anyone confirm that av port on h96 max work? My av port did not work at all, it is only a hole for using reset button flashing firmware.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X