Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO Dongle 2Gb/8Gb - SCV1 7.1.2 ( "NORMAL" VERSION )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Guys!!! bit of a Amlogic noob here!!!
    can someone please help me out with a couple things???
    I am sat at the computer ready to flash this ROM!! but need to be safer than sorry! I have drivers installed now, here goes:
    A. once I open burning tool do I then plug in device with power ON or in recovery mode or bootloader mode OR do I have power OFF or power OFF AND RESET PIN held down???
    B. do I flash the ZIP or the extracted .IMG????
    AND FINALLY!..... C. DO I UNCHECK ERASE BOOTLOADER OR DO I DELETE IT??? P.S do I uncheck or check anything else???
    THANK YOU GUYS!

Comment

A. It have to be powered down. If there will be any error in Tool, than use reset pin.
      B. Flash the .img. Tool only support firmware images.
      C. Don't change any settings. Leave them like they were after launching the app.
      ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Hi, i have this dongle https://www.geekbuying.com/item/H96-...le-390198.html and itry to flash the image from this post with USB_Burning_Tool 2.0.8 and i think i erase the bootloader, i have no response when i plug the dongle to the computer, can anyone help me please.

Comment

Unfortunately You bricked it. This Rom is for H96 Pro Dongle, but You have H96 Pro Dongle H3.

Ask seller for image and try with flashing it.
          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

) i doubt i can reflash it i have no response from it when i plug the usb, it is a procedure to flash from sd card with the button inside ?

Comment

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...o-any-s912-rom

So there is no signs that device is connected to PC? No new device in Device Manager?

Comment

nope nothing , only red light on dongle
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gtdorin View Post
                  Hi, i have this dongle https://www.geekbuying.com/item/H96-...le-390198.html and itry to flash the image from this post with USB_Burning_Tool 2.0.8 and i think i erase the bootloader, i have no response when i plug the dongle to the computer, can anyone help me please.
                  Chances are you bricked it, S912 ≠ S905X
                  Sorry to sound like a parrot

Comment

I'm trying find out what version of Kodi is compatible with these dongles. Currently using Kodi v17.6 (kodi-17.6-Krypton-arm64-v8a.apk) which I downloaded from the official site, however all of my streams have been choppy or intermittent. Although I'm able to run streams flawlessly on Terrarium TV and my Comcast Xfinity Stream app. Could somebody inform of which version they would recommend. Thanks
                    -EDIT-
                    Never mind I figured it out anyway
                    Last edited by urbanman2004; 01-21-2018, 23:30.

Comment

Is anyone able to add a widget to a launcher as I keep getting settings crash? Any fix?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Comment

https://youtu.be/d2BpSprKloc hi can someone help me with this problem on the video, i buy new tv stick h96 pro and after 2 days i cant open settings and i cant start wifi... some help?

Comment

Originally posted by gtdorin View Post
                          nope nothing , only red light on dongle
                          You need first to connect power usb cable in tv stick and other male usb end to pc, then connect usb male to pc and connect usb male to tv stick , afther that pres the reset button for 20 seconds it will connect

Comment

Originally posted by Troxelke View Post
                            Hi all, I tried the ETHERNET to get working on this GREAT rom, but I did not succeed. However, it seems to be possible with another ROM, see here:
                            http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...4k-stick/page5
                            Only downside is that it is Android 6, and Bluetooth is not working (for me not a problem). Also not that stable I feel, after a few hours of trying.
                            Major problem with that ROM is that I do not have the option to switch to RGB colors, so my colors get inverted (older Philips television). So this ROM has the ethernet, but is not useable for me with these crazy colors ...

SuperCeleron, may I ask you to check out that ROM I mentioned above, and find out how ethernet is working there, so that you could integrate that in your great ROM?
                            Thanks for your help, as your ROM is really the best!!!
                            Hi SuperCeleron, thanks for your reply. So I understand Ethernet is not going to work in this - very nice - rom. Too bad!
                            May I ask how you could tweak the T95Z ROM in order to force there the ENABLE RGB 10bit option? Is that something I could do myself?
                            Hope you can help me, as I really need a combination of ethernet + the RGB option on the H96 stick. I have both working, but only separate in different ROMS.

I tried looking myself in the folder /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0, where I found the file dc_cap: here several color modes are listed:
                            DeepColor:Y444 10bit, Y444 12bit, Y422 10bit, Y422 12bit, RGB 10bit, RGB 12bit.
                            Is it as simple as removing the Y*** options here and enable deepcolor space, such that I forces itself to any of the RGB options? Or is that too simple?
                            Last edited by Troxelke; 01-24-2018, 10:08.

Comment

• superceleron
                              superceleron commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yes this rom(actually is the kernel) supports rgb 10 bits, i just cant remember if i added the option to the settings
                              If i have the time i will check it.

Hi SuperCeleron, thanks for your reply. So I understand Ethernet is not going to work in this - very nice - rom. Too bad!
                            May I ask how you could tweak the T95Z ROM in order to force there the ENABLE RGB 10bit option? Is that something I could do myself?
                            Hope you can help me, as I really need a combination of ethernet + the RGB option on the H96 stick. I have both working, but only separate in different ROMS.

I tried looking myself in the folder /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0, where I found the file dc_cap: here several color modes are listed:
                            DeepColor:Y444 10bit, Y444 12bit, Y422 10bit, Y422 12bit, RGB 10bit, RGB 12bit.
                            Is it as simple as removing the Y*** options here and enable deepcolor space, such that I forces itself to any of the RGB options? Or is that too simple?

That would be great if you have time to do that !

Comment

That would be great if you have time to do that !
                              Hi SuperCeleron, did you have any time yet to check it out? Thnx!

Comment

• superceleron
                                superceleron commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Nop sorry, i still dint had the free time to do anything to any rom lately
                            Working...
                            X