This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drAlexG View Post
    Hi guys! Not later than I have the day before yesterday switched off food of our box and after connection of the power supply unit it has ceased to join on anything doesn't react, the light-emitting diode doesn't burn. She has died?
    It certainly sounds like it. Take a voltmeter or continuity light and check your power supply. If it's dead its probably not too hard to find another source of power (like an old "wall wart" transformer from some other broken piece of equipment) where you could chop the end off its court and solder your's on. Just make sure you're correct in the polarity.

Electrons are just electrons. Just make sure the wall wart provides enough amps at the same voltage and is also D.C.

Comment

Hello superceleron , I've installed your ROM in mi Mini III, and everything is fine untill I try to add a Google Account. Wherever I try it, via Google Play, Chrome, Settings->add account (Google) and any other methods, the "login" button do not work, it do not show a window to insert the credential of the account.

There's a solution for this? Thanks and regards!

Comment

Originally posted by RugaL View Post
        Hello superceleron , I've installed your ROM in mi Mini III, and everything is fine untill I try to add a Google Account. Wherever I try it, via Google Play, Chrome, Settings->add account (Google) and any other methods, the "login" button do not work, it do not show a window to insert the credential of the account.

There's a solution for this? Thanks and regards!
        OK, I solved the problem. I made a default restore factory and select "English" as default language, and everything worked OK. I think the problem is when you select other language (spanish for me) in the starting setup, and for some reason the google start do not launch.

Thanks for the rom, is awesome, superceleron !

Comment

thanks work perfect

Comment

good day
            my v88 mini III (2018-03-27) XT-RX4_V11 out of nowhere to be using it rebooted and from there it did not start again staying in red light.

I already tried to turn it off and reset without success then I began to investigate how to flash it to get it out of the birck, my computer if it detects it with the RK batch tool and driver install 4.4 like other equipment that has been flashed but when doing the process it presents the following image:

Comment

Oops I couldn't put the image anymore because now it doesn't detect me anymore. That was done to me last night but today I can no longer reproduce the same error because the computer can no longer detect me.

Comment

I have a T9 4GB/64GB TV BOX (RK3328) TV stick, it got bricked. I searched the internet and tried many methods to recover it, but failed, please help if you know a better solution.

I used RKBatchTool to restore it, and got a blue square, but after I click "restore" button, it failed at "Prepare idb fail"

I also tried RK Android Tool, my stick is loaded as "Found one MASKROM Device". I played around the tool, but every time it failed at the same reason "Prepare idb fail ".

I have no ideas, anyone please help!

Comment

Working...
                X