No announcement yet.

Firmware aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_KDMC_mac-20171010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shonk sorry but it is not very clear your guide inside the file aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_LP_(UNBRICK).txt, if i have a Bick units model CZ-S32-v3 and i need to UNBRICK the step it is only to flash the iso aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_KDMC_mac-20171010(CZ-S32-v2.2+CZ-S32-v3 Shonk2).rar with burn card maker and follow the procedure usually ( insert the sd card, switch on the units when it is presset the reset button ..) or i need other image to flash before?

Thank you in advance

Comment

Hey SHONK, i have a h96 pro plus 3/32 box purchaced from banggood ,blue pcb with
      CZ-S32-V5 29-8-2017 printed on it. it was bricked while i installed SuperSu and rebooted. it never show display after that , ony blue led blinking. i have tried sd card update method but it didnt worked. with usb burning tool process stucked at 2% or sometime at 4% . please suggest me which ROM did i flash to it ?? thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by maxim33 View Post
        Hey SHONK, i have a h96 pro plus 3/32 box purchaced from banggood ,blue pcb with
        CZ-S32-V5 29-8-2017 printed on it. it was bricked while i installed SuperSu and rebooted. it never show display after that , ony blue led blinking. i have tried sd card update method but it didnt worked. with usb burning tool process stucked at 2% or sometime at 4% . please suggest me which ROM did i flash to it ?? thanx.
        any of these

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Thanks for your quick response. I have tried firmware released on 10102017 and 15112017 but problem remains same, i will also try others in that folder today afternoon. Is there any specific firmware for BANGGOOD boxes??

Comment

Can placing Uboot. Ini and other necessary files in sdcard enable the box to boot from sd card?? As now it not respond to burn card prepared with Amlogic Burn Card Maker.

Comment

How do I know if I have LPDDR memory? And what is different on XGO and KDMC?

Comment

Originally posted by Shonk View Post
                i have tried all of them but burning process stop at 2% , what may be the cause of it ??

Comment

I think you have a driver or cable issue. When someone says I flashed everything I always start back at beginning. Remove drive and the burning tool. From post in the amilogic tool section re install world cup driver and the tool.

change usb cord or try another one. I would try installing sc version of alf that is ddr3/ddr4 and see if that at least installs. Can deal with correct Wi-Fi once you actually burn image totally. Check temp settings in tool as well and set 10 degree hotter.

some times shows a pattern when all fail at 2 percent as all should produce different errors now and then.
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

• scooter2014
                    scooter2014 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Also in tool right side does it say mac - 0 ?

Which should I use for S32-V3(DDR4) 3/32?

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                    I think you have a driver or cable issue. When someone says I flashed everything I always start back at beginning. Remove drive and the burning tool. From post in the amilogic tool section re install world cup driver and the tool.

change usb cord or try another one. I would try installing sc version of alf that is ddr3/ddr4 and see if that at least installs. Can deal with correct Wi-Fi once you actually burn image totally. Check temp settings in tool as well and set 10 degree hotter.

some times shows a pattern when all fail at 2 percent as all should produce different errors now and then.
                    hey thanks everybody for support!! finaly i have managed to flash the ROM. for that firstly i have shut down my antivirus programe and than powered the tv box with a power bank via a handmade usb A to A cable from the port alongside the sd card slot and than connected the box to the pc via other usb A to A male cable and than in USB Burning Tool 2.0.8 selected the ROM aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_LP_KDMC_mac-20171010.img ( because the motherboard has LPDDR3 chip ) and started the process and it is copleted in 3.5 minutes only . than unplugged the box . But the problem remains same , as there is no display , only blue led blinking after more than one hour of wait powering the box . So what To Do Now ???

Comment

today i have flashed rom modedd by Superceleron specially for that blue pcb CZ-S32-v5 . burned sucsessfully , but problem remained same, no display !!!

Comment

maxim33 I had exactly the same case as yours and saw in another post that you solved your problem. Are you using any stock rom or the modified SCV7 from the superceleron?
                        If it is a rom stock, which version and exact link do you use?

Comment

Originally posted by paulopjayr View Post
                          maxim33 I had exactly the same case as yours and saw in another post that you solved your problem. Are you using any stock rom or the modified SCV7 from the superceleron?
                          If it is a rom stock, which version and exact link do you use?

i have burned the ROM by Superceleron for blue pcb,s SCV4 , but no display, i think my power adopter is also courrupt, have ordered new one , when i get it , will try again . after sucsessfully booting in SCV4 , you can update to SCV7 .

Comment

finally ,it had done !! today i get my new power adopter and when i plugged it in,and voila!! the "great superceleron"boot screan come to display. immedietlly updated to SCV7 and now everything works like a charm . thanks everybody for tips and sugestions. i think in near about all cases of "no display" faulty power adopter is the only major cause.

Comment

In SCV4 and SCV7 an setting for HDR , which foun in stock ROM is missing, can anybody suggest where to find it ???

Comment

Working...
                              X