Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Magendanz, sorry for the question, but have you modified any audio codec or something like this in this build? Because bluetooth audio looks like those PS2 / PSP games when emulated on a mobile phone. Yes, I am user from the M8S Pro, I tested this firmware on my MS8 Pro secondary and it went well, I was even shocked. But unfortunately had the audio problem, as my monitor has no sound, it is need to use bluetooth speakers.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      I spent a day trying to track down the Bluetooth audio problem at one point, and didn't have any success. At some point I'll try again, but there's only so much free time that I have to work on these projects.

There was already forgetting, congratulations for the beautiful work for this device, without you we would never know what it is to have an ATV device with almost all the features working well without spending almost anything. So thank you guys!

Comment

Changelog (20180119):
      • Based on the latest Shiningworth All-in-One firmware (Vorke_Z6-20171221).
      • Underlying OEM firmware now includes settings for Auto Framerate and Superuser Root Mode.
      • Fixed stuttering problem with Bluetooth audio on QCA9377 wireless chipsets.
      • Includes front LCD display service to show time and status.
      • Updated kernel modules for game controllers and added initialization code in init.amlogic.board.rc.
      • Added kernel module for Broadcom Bluetooth USB dongles.
      • Updated to TWRP Recovery 3.2.1-0 based on latest OEM kernel.
      • Updated to latest OpenGApps build (20180119).
      Known Bugs:
      • Google Cast service works from Chrome browser, but apparently requires Google license to work from Android apps
      • Recommendations will show in the status bar by design. If you want it always hidden, just uncomment "persist.sys.useTvStatusBar=true" in build.prop.
      • If holding reset button to boot to recovery, release after 10 seconds and then wait for almost a minute. It will eventually get there.
      Download:

Comment

I can only say that I am very happy !!! Congratulations, man! You deserve as much support as possible, hopefully one day I can reciprocate.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
          Changelog (20180119):
          Hi, your work on this latest firmware was simply beautiful, but I do not know why this stuttering problem still remains at least in my M8S Pro. But I'm sure this is a temporary bug. If you can give me details of what causes the error maybe I can see for myself to expedite the process.

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, it's still showing up on some wireless chipsets. I actually think now that it's the LTM8830 (which is a Longsys clone of the Qualcomm QCA9377).

Guest ,
          updated my box, thank you!

Comment

Guest ,
            I noticed strange behavior when trying to search.
            Before the update, when the "Search" button on the TV remote control was pressed, the box immediately began to listen to the commands. Now if you press "Search" 1 time, then the box does not listen, but only shows the text. And only with a quick double-click box begins to listen.
            Secondly, you can not use the cursor to select a search from the keyboard. In this case, the voice search is launched immediately.
            I attach the video where I show how it works.

Comment

I have vorke z6 plus, can I install this rom and how?

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                No, this only works on the Z6. In theory, you should be able to mix this system and boot partition with the Z6 Plus bootloader and dtb, but I don't have hardware to confirm.

Do i lose all data with new rom, or can i just update Vorke_Z6-20171110 ?

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                If you're just doing an incremental update, there's no need to check Wipe Data. (If you use USB Burning Tool, that always includes a data wipe.)

I mean, can i flash .img true TWRP without wipe data, and later update ota update?

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                The OTA update will include flashing the latest TWRP recovery .img, and so I'm not sure why that's a concern.

I have TX92 ram 2gb, can I install this rom and how?

Comment

It seems direct tv for tablets doesn't play well with this ROM, can you suggest a non-androidtv based ROM that'll work. Loved this ROM but need the cable

Comment

Hello dude,

Thanks for the Rom, just a question, i have take the img version, for updating

1. Copy the .ZIP to a TF Card or USB memory.
                2. Plug it to your TV Box.
                3. Open UPDATE APP already pre-installed.
                4. Press "Select" and choose the .ZIP file.
                5. Wipe Data & Cache
                6. Press "Update" and wait.

This way ?

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                Changelog (20180119):
                • Based on the latest Shiningworth All-in-One firmware (Vorke_Z6-20171221).
                • Underlying OEM firmware now includes settings for Auto Framerate and Superuser Root Mode.
                • Includes front LCD display service to show time and status.
                • Updated kernel modules for game controllers and added initialization code in init.amlogic.board.rc.
                • Added kernel module for Broadcom Bluetooth USB dongles.
                • Updated to TWRP Recovery 3.2.1-0 based on latest OEM kernel.
                • Updated to latest OpenGApps build (20180119).
                Known Bugs:
                • Google Cast service works from Chrome browser, but apparently requires Google license to work from Android apps
                • Recommendations will show in the status bar by design. If you want it always hidden, just uncomment "persist.sys.useTvStatusBar=true" in build.prop.
                • If holding reset button to boot to recovery, release after 10 seconds and then wait for almost a minute. It will eventually get there.
                Download:

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes. Once you've installed the custom ROM, the system update app will be accessible from Settings->About->System update.

To update with usb, i have to take the OTA UPDATE (571MB ZIP file) righ ?

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The OTA update can be run from the Update app (Settings->About->System Update), TWRP recovery, or stock recovery. The .zip file can be placed on an SD card, USB flash drive, or just downloaded to a directory on the eMMC.

The burn package must be flashed with a male-to-male Type A USB OTG cable, using USB Burning Tool. Or, you can stick it on an SD card and use BootcardMaker.

TANIX TX9 pro 3гб/32гб
                inverted clock and the rest
                Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Comment

Working...
                X