X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mite_jan View Post
    RK remote installs and opens fine
    but when i press to use the touchpad the device restarts itself
    The very first time I tried to use the RKRemoteControlV1.1.0-1116 APP with NEOMODE B13 4.2.2 rooted ROM, it detected the dongle, and also happened to me, what you described: "when i press to use the touch-pad the device restarts itself".

But then, I uninstalled this version 1.1.0-1116, and tried the new 2.0.2 version (also no luck).

Then I reinstalled the first one "RKRemoteControlV1.1.0-1116", but then, it never detected again the b13 dongle.

Anyone with different experiences.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by micoyoshic View Post

Why not try the 4.2.2 I mentioned above with the new rkremote?
      It gives you pinch to zoom and gamepod features in the remote and adds 5.1 sound to the dongle among other stuff.

Comment

I installed NEOMODE 4.2.2 rom and I did not managed to get working any RKRemoteControlV1.1.0-1116.apk or the RKRemoteControlV2.0.2.

Anyone managed to get these remote control APPs working with the NEOMODE B13 4.2.2 rooted ROM?

Anyway...., NEOMODE ROM was working fine -ALL MAJOR FUNCTIONS- but after some days, NEOMODE B13 4.2.2 rooted ROM started crashing wile using XBMC. (I Don't know why....)

Now I'm trying FINLESS 1.7 B13 ROM.

With 1.7 B13 Finless Rom, I also can't get working the RKRemoteControlV2.0.2 APP, it only works with the old version RKRemoteControlV1.1.0-1116.

Anyone knows how to make LONG CLICK with the RKRemoteControlV1.1.0-1116 app?

Thank you
        i dont know which version i had installed but rkremote was working for me but like i said when i press the touch area from the phone the tv stick reboots , otherwise i can use the other functions except the touchpad

how do you mean XBMC crashes ?
        it is normal to xrash XBMC now and then becouse it is still an alpha release
        but for me it doesnt happen very often, when it crash i just open the xbmc again
        i would not recommend finless 1.7 becouse it is an old 4.1 version and the performance is a lot slower (maybe the cpu is lowered to 1.0ghz i am not sure)
        the performance is a lot increased in android 4.2.2 so use neomode's rom
        have you tried the rom dated 07/30 ? couple of posts up

p.s try droidmote instead of rkremote

Comment

have you tried the firmware from Neomode and is bluetooth and wifi working on that one for you

i think that the 2 roms are for different B13
          Just tried Neomode firmware. BT and wifi both work ok.

Comment

The very first time I tried to use the RKRemoteControlV1.1.0-1116 APP with NEOMODE B13 4.2.2 rooted ROM, it detected the dongle, and also happened to me, what you described: "when i press to use the touch-pad the device restarts itself".

But then, I uninstalled this version 1.1.0-1116, and tried the new 2.0.2 version (also no luck).

Then I reinstalled the first one "RKRemoteControlV1.1.0-1116", but then, it never detected again the b13 dongle.

Thank you
            Just tried the new 2.0.2 version with NEOMODE B13 4.2.2 rooted ROM .
            Works perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by mikadiver View Post
              Just tried Neomode firmware. BT and wifi both work ok.
              so both firmwares work on your device
              this may be good news but i cant try that newer firmware before i make a backup with CWM
              you havent told me have you found working cwm for b13
              the one from _fun which doesnt work

btw this is what is says in newer firmware
              B13s_RK3066_Public_V422_130730

Comment

Tried this with new firmware http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...&uk=1731287152 . Works with B13. AV out, wifi and bluetooth work. Firmware not rooted but took me about 5 minutes to do it.

The first ROM I ever tried to FLASH was this one "2013-07-30 B13_OFFICIAL FIRMWARE RK3066_Public_V4.2.2_NOT ROOTED", but it failed to during flashing process.

Its a different process from FINLESS AND NEOMODE ROMS, this one only has one IMG file.

How do you SUCCESSFULLY FLASH THIS ROM?

And how did you rooted it then?

Please explain me what software's you used (if possible STEP BY STEP).

Thank you so much.

Comment

i dont know which version i had installed but rkremote was working for me but like i said when i press the touch area from the phone the tv stick reboots , otherwise i can use the other functions except the touchpad

how do you mean XBMC crashes ?
                  it is normal to xrash XBMC now and then becouse it is still an alpha release
                  but for me it doesnt happen very often, when it crash i just open the xbmc again
                  i would not recommend finless 1.7 becouse it is an old 4.1 version and the performance is a lot slower (maybe the cpu is lowered to 1.0ghz i am not sure)
                  the performance is a lot increased in android 4.2.2 so use neomode's rom
                  have you tried the rom dated 07/30 ? couple of posts up

p.s try droidmote instead of rkremote

After some a couple of days of using NEOMODE B13 4.2.2 rooted ROM with XBMC, it started to crash the system completly and self rebooted the device.
                  I don't know why....

Comment

After some a couple of days of using NEOMODE B13 4.2.2 rooted ROM with XBMC, it started to crash the system completly and self rebooted the device.
                    I don't know why....
                    i think i know why
                    mine was doing this too , sometimes reboots
                    in developer options there should be force gpu rendering / 2d rendering
                    if it is enabled than disable it
                    i think that was making my reboots

btw the firmware from 07/30 cannot be flashed through the same tool that neomode has
                    there are 2 tools RKbatch tool and RKandroid/developer
                    you need the RKbatch tool which is only for one img file
                    than it will flash succesfully

Comment

The first ROM I ever tried to FLASH was this one "2013-07-30 B13_OFFICIAL FIRMWARE RK3066_Public_V4.2.2_NOT ROOTED", but it failed to during flashing process.

Its a different process from FINLESS AND NEOMODE ROMS, this one only has one IMG file.

How do you SUCCESSFULLY FLASH THIS ROM?

And how did you rooted it then?

Please explain me what software's you used (if possible STEP BY STEP).

Thank you so much.
                      It requires software i don't have with me. I will be able to upload it with instructions tomorrow or Friday.

P.S. For flashing ROM RKBatchtool is used.

Comment

It requires software i don't have with me. I will be able to upload it with instructions tomorrow or Friday.

P.S. For flashing ROM RKBatchtool is used.
                        Thank you in advance.

Comment

i have tried the 07/30 firmware and yes bluetooth and wifi is working but after some time my wifi disconected and i couldnt turn it on

Comment

i have tried the 07/30 firmware and yes bluetooth and wifi is working but after some time my wifi disconected and i couldnt turn it on
                            Happened to me when I installed for the first time. By the way, you can turn it on using the standard launcher, not the "new launcher".
                            The trick however is the following: you should download the firmware, then root it and only afterwards install your apps. This way everything works ok.

Comment

Happened to me when I installed for the first time. By the way, you can turn it on using the standard launcher, not the "new launcher".
                              The trick however is the following: you should download the firmware, then root it and only afterwards install your apps. This way everything works ok.
                              main reason i am not staying with it becouse i cannot get usb debugging to work to root it

Comment

main reason i am not staying with it becouse i cannot get usb debugging to work to root it
                                I will post tomorrow or Friday instructions and files needed for Root.

Comment

Working...
                                X