Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8/29/13 NEW MK908-android.4.2.2-jjhmod-v2.2 Universal Rom Download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rkremote

Hello,

Noob question but after installing this rom how can I remote control.
    RKremote worked with the official rom, not with this new fresh install

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by khi View Post
      Is there a chance (not ETA) to see the MK908 Wifi issues solved at some point? or it's a lost battle and we should move to other sticks.

Except this problem the rom is really GREAT for daily usage.
      Thanks Hoaby
      I'm still working on it. My daughter passed away a week ago so I've been busy. I have a couple ideas, just haven't gotten a chance to try them yet. Expect something this week.
      If my work benefits you and you want to help out the cause, feel free to

http://www.hoaby.com/android/donate.gif

Comment

Kernel

Hí Hoabycsr

Soon there will be new development?(Kernel)

Comment

Originally posted by hoabycsr View Post
          I'm still working on it. My daughter passed away a week ago so I've been busy. I have a couple ideas, just haven't gotten a chance to try them yet. Expect something this week.
          Ooh man... I'm sorry.
          Please accept my sincere condolences on your loss

Comment

Originally posted by Jezeke View Post
            Hi people.
            I've tested the rom. I sometimes get wifi drops, but also have the problem that i can not click on the install button if i want to install apk's that i've downloaded.
            I've read about these screen overlays that are there for safety reasons, but i cant find this option anywhere to disable it.
            Which of the built in apps causes this? Or where can i switch this off?

Thanks
            Can anyone help me with this please? I can't find the solution.

Thanks

Comment

usb to rj45 not working with mk908 v1

Well here's a new rom I thew together for the mk908. I have included kernels to support both versions of the mk908 (V1 and V3), including choices in resolutions and ram speeds. The system.img file is basically Finless's new CX-919 system with a few modifications. My thanks for his permission to use parts of his roms. It seemed pretty nice so I figured I'd make a mk908 rom out of it.

Also the kernels included with this rom are my most current. The github source for these is: https://github.com/jjhmod/mk908-jjh-kernel.git

So here's the rom!

MK908-android-4.2.2-jjhmod-v2.2-universal Rom Download Link

Thanks to the whole team for all the help, and thanks to anyone who downloads and tries this rom. As always, I appreciate feedback!

Also, here's a thread link to the kernels if you want to download kernels only.

Good Luck and Enjoy!
              I have a usb to rj45 adapter that uses a ASIX AX88178 Controller and Realtek RTL8211CL PHY on usb 2.0, i cant get it to work on any rom. It works fine on my transformer prime t201 with stock or cyanogenmod rom. Is there any way i could get support for this? Do you have any recommendations for a fast usb to rj45 for are mk908 v1's?

Comment

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your daughter.

Comment

Re: 8/29/13 NEW MK908-android.4.2.2-jjhmod-v2.2 Universal Rom Download!

Originally posted by clone12100 View Post
                  I have a usb to rj45 adapter that uses a ASIX AX88178 Controller and Realtek RTL8211CL PHY on usb 2.0, i cant get it to work on any rom. It works fine on my transformer prime t201 with stock or cyanogenmod rom. Is there any way i could get support for this? Do you have any recommendations for a fast usb to rj45 for are mk908 v1's?
                  Look at geekbuing it is a white USb to lan adapter with short cable cost about 6$.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Re: 8/29/13 NEW MK908-android.4.2.2-jjhmod-v2.2 Universal Rom Download!

Oh. That's SAD. Keep it up and be strong!

Comment

Originally posted by Jezeke View Post
                      Can anyone help me with this please? I can't find the solution.

Thanks
                      Found it. Droidmote caused this problem. When I disabled it, I was able to click the install-button.

Greetings

Comment

My prayers go out to you and your family.

Comment

Hi Hoaby,
                          I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Please accept my sincere condolences.

Comment

Originally posted by luciust View Post
                            Hi Hoaby,
                            I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Please accept my sincere condolences.
                            Please accept my heartfelt condolences. May the joyful memories you have of her comfort you as you grieve.

Comment

I'm so sorry

I am so sorry Hoaby .

Comment

I'm still working on it. Expect something this week.
                                Take all the time you need man. This is a side line. Family FIRST!

People - stop bugging him at the moment, and show some respect please...

Comment

Working...
                                X