• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arnova 10 G2 Custom ROM by Finless Version 1.5

hahaha

Verstuurd van mijn ARN10bG3-Freaktab met Tapatalk
    if you love my work please buy a coffee

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
    https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

</form>

Comment

quiero agradecerte el esfuerzo finless
      acabo de intalarla 1.5c y todo perfecto
      solo le falta drivers para bt y nuestra arnova 10 seria la leche

buen dia
      Last edited by yojone; 09-15-2012, 18:04.

Comment

arnova down

Hi

Sorry for my bad english but i have a problem..

I have a Arnova 10 G2

I install bob's rom and everything went well, but when i close the tablet and after some minutes i put it on it won't get on.
        It's stays black, it won't get on !!
        Sometimes when i push some buttons and the reset it goes on, it also do this with the stock rom or other custom roms.
        When the tablet is on it does everything fine and great..

Please help

Comment

Ity sounds like the volume button is stuck?

When the tablet is on do the volume buttoms work properly?

Bob
          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
            Ity sounds like the volume button is stuck?

When the tablet is on do the volume buttoms work properly?

Bob
            Hallo

Yes no problem with the volume button...

gr

Comment

PROBLEMA SUPERUSUARIO

BUENAS, INSTALADA LA1.5C Y VA PERFECTA, SE HA RALENTIZADO EL ARRANQUE PERO YA HE LEÍDO QUE SON POR LAS APLICACIONES, AHORA DESPUÉS DE 3 O 4 SEMANAS ME SALE EL ERROR DE DE SUPERUSUARIO Y SE APAGA LA APLICACIÓN Y YA NO PUEDO ACCEDER AL ROOT Y TAMBIEN ME DA ERROR GALERIA 3D PARA VER FOTOS
              ES POR ALGUNA APLICACIÓN?
              COMO PUEDO SUBSANARLO
              SE PUEDE INSTALAR SUPERUSUARIO ELITE

TÍO SIGUE ASÍ Y PRONTO 1.6 CON DRIVERS BT

MUY MUY BUEN TRABAJO
              SALUDOS
              Last edited by yojone; 10-01-2012, 17:05.

Comment

Camera Application Stops

Hi, Guys. I have an Arnova 10g2 with the Finless 1.5 upgrade. It's worked fine for several months but lately when I tried the stock Camera application I got the message "The application Camera (process com.android.camera) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again". I've tried manage apps/camera/clear data with no effect and a Google search has come up with nothing useful except a suggestion of a factory reset which obviously I wish to avoid. Has anyone got any ideas on this problem?
                Thanks in anticipation.

Comment

hi, might i suggest you go ahead and flash Bob's 2.1 rom it will probably fix your camera issue and give you an upgraded rom, obviously if you have cleared your camera data and it is to no avail then you just may have some glitch that just happens from time to time ,what you have already done is usually the most common fix so try the 2.1 rom should set you straight.
                  freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Camera Application Stops

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
                    hi, might i suggest you go ahead and flash Bob's 2.1 rom it will probably fix your camera issue and give you an upgraded rom, obviously if you have cleared your camera data and it is to no avail then you just may have some glitch that just happens from time to time ,what you have already done is usually the most common fix so try the 2.1 rom should set you straight.
                    Yes, I think you're right tattman; that's probably the best idea. And as you say, even if it doesn't fix the camera app (which I'm tempted to remove anyhow) I'll get an upgraded ROM.

Comment

10 G2 V1.5 vs V2.2

I am torn between 1.5 and 2.2 pro. what do you guys think? any chance of getting location based service working on the 1.5?

I currently have 2.1 and it seems a little laggy not too many apps installed, I can live with it. I have not put on 2.2 pro will this help you think by using supercharger v6.

I'm just after other opionions.

Not too worried about ICS now, just want a good fast functional freaktab!

Thanks!!!!

Comment

Re: Arnova 10 G2 Custom ROM by Finless Version 1.5

2.2 pro with v6 installed is the absolute best there is with the G2. It is odd, because I never noticed a lag on 2.1.

Randy
                        Randy
                        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                        Read my BIO Here
                        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                        Donate here

Comment

Hi trevorbright,

Could you let us know what you decided to go with and what you think about it ?????

I'm looking at doing the same at my end,
                          all the best
                          sadsack

Comment

yes definatly the pro rom is for sure the best for the 10g2 by far it is very smooth a great rom
                            freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
                              yes definatly the pro rom is for sure the best for the 10g2 by far it is very smooth a great rom
                              I cannot think of any advantages of 1.5 over 2.2a Pro. Even if you don't run Supercharger script, it's just a better ROM all the way around.
                              Asus Transformer TF300T - ROOTED, with TWRP recovery and stock Jellybean
                              HTC Rezound - ROOTED with S-OFF, running stock ICS
                              Android obsessed since April 29, 2010

Comment

Slightly off topic but whilst flicking through appslib, I noticed that arctools had an updated firmware available for the 10g2, I think it was the EZ Custom.
                                Does any one know who updates this firmware, is it some of Bobs work?
                                Thanks for any replies chaps...
                                sadsack

Comment

Working...
                                X