X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by friendlybiker View Post
    The download link isn't working.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
    Not sure what download link your using but use the one from the first post in this thread. I just tested them and they work prefectly.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      Be ready! Most people that RMA a G2 now get back a G3 because there are no G2 replacements left. So you may not get back a G2. If you get a G3, Snakekillers ROM is getting REAL GOOD!

Bob
      Well two months later they finally sent one back, and sure enough its a G3, so I will check out Snakekillers ROM. I assume it does not have the philly apps however. Is there a way to get them if I root this thing?

Thanks Bob.

Comment

Hey, Tylertoo....

Neomode is getting ready to release a Jellybean ROM for the 10bG3. Snakekiller, Tattman65, and I have been testing this ROM for the past few months, working out the bugs, and today we finally made a breakthrough.

Once Neomode is done, maybe Snakekiller can do his UI magic to it.

In the meantime, I highly recommend the Snakegenmod ICS version.
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

A question, Tylertoo...

Did Arnova send you a 10bG3, or a 10cG3, or a 10dG3?

I saw where Arnova released some new versions of the G3 10.1" tablets, but nobody has mentioned them here.
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
            Hey, Tylertoo....

Neomode is getting ready to release a Jellybean ROM for the 10bG3. Snakekiller, Tattman65, and I have been testing this ROM for the past few months, working out the bugs, and today we finally made a breakthrough.

Many thanks for the reply and everyone's hard work on this ROM, looking forward to it.

Would either Jellybean or Snakegenmod include the philly newspaper apps, or is there somewhere that I can grab them?

A question, Tylertoo...

Did Arnova send you a 10bG3, or a 10cG3, or a 10dG3?

I saw where Arnova released some new versions of the G3 10.1" tablets, but nobody has mentioned them here.
            Its the 10bG3. A refurb.

Comment

Re: Arnova 10 G2 Custom ROM by Finless Version 1.5

Sorry, I can't help you there. My G2 wasn't a Philly version.

Randy
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by tylertoo View Post
                Well two months later they finally sent one back, and sure enough its a G3, so I will check out Snakekillers ROM. I assume it does not have the philly apps however. Is there a way to get them if I root this thing?

Thanks Bob.
                The Philly Apps are, if I'm not mistaken, in one of the package.zip files bundled in 2.2 Pro (and perhaps even for 1.5) to go with Petrus' AppInjector.

If you can't find them, PM me. I'm not always monitoring here, so it might take a day or two for me to respond.
                Asus Transformer TF300T - ROOTED, with TWRP recovery and stock Jellybean
                HTC Rezound - ROOTED with S-OFF, running stock ICS
                Android obsessed since April 29, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by HaroldG View Post
                  The Philly Apps are, if I'm not mistaken, in one of the package.zip files bundled in 2.2 Pro (and perhaps even for 1.5) to go with Petrus' AppInjector.

If you can't find them, PM me. I'm not always monitoring here, so it might take a day or two for me to respond.
                  Harold, thanks. I actually found the apps on a link that you had posted a while back at the philly.com beta tablet forum in a dropbox link. So I'm set.

The apps work fine, though the Daily News one rejects my login, saying I have too many activations! Grrr.

I called but they're gone for the day.

Comment

Re: Arnova 10 G2 Custom ROM by Finless Version 1.5

Originally posted by tylertoo View Post
                    Harold, thanks. I actually found the apps on a link that you had posted a while back at the philly.com beta tablet forum in a dropbox link. So I'm set.

The apps work fine, though the Daily News one rejects my login, saying I have too many activations! Grrr.

I called but they're gone for the day.
                    You can actually fix that on the PMN website. There's walk through instructions on the Beta Tablet forum. Let me know if you can't find them.

My name's Harold and I'm a flashaholic....
                    Asus Transformer TF300T - ROOTED, with TWRP recovery and stock Jellybean
                    HTC Rezound - ROOTED with S-OFF, running stock ICS
                    Android obsessed since April 29, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by HaroldG View Post
                      You can actually fix that on the PMN website. There's walk through instructions on the Beta Tablet forum. Let me know if you can't find them.
                      Got it, many thanks. De-activated an earlier activation, and I'm good to go. You rock, Harold

So far I like this far better than the G2, and I haven't even rooted it yet.

Comment

Hey, Tylertoo....

OK, I'm ready to root this 10bG3, and will use the Snakegenmod ICS for now. But I'm not sure which thread this is in.

This.
                        Or this?

And how do you tell if you have the 4gig version or the 8gig? Under storage, my tablet says total space is 5.79G. Is that the 8?

Thanks again folks.

Comment

Arnova 10 G2 Custom ROM by Finless Version 1.5

Use the second one.

Still waiting for the new Jellybean.

We found it doesn't matter whether it's 4 or 8 gig. You get the maximum when you flash.
                          Randy
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Donate here

Comment

Arnova 10 G2 Custom ROM by Finless Version 1.5

It will show about 4.7gig when you are done, because you have space taken up for system/apps and 2gig for user apps.
                            Randy
                            Read my BIO Here
                            Donate here

Comment

Angry bird Star Wars not working

Dears, thanks a lot for your work on our tablets, I have a Lazer tablet (a italian clone of Arnova 10)....I'm trying all your custom ROM asap when are availables....speed and performances are very better than the original.
                              Only one open issue for me but mainly for my little boy..new Angry birds Star wars is not working on any of your Roms...I know that is not a big problem for all the others users, but I hope you will take in consideration also the opinion of the futures users...other way I will send you him crying every night when you sleep...:-)), thanks a lot in advance if you will consider solve it..regards and my best good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by dindondav View Post
                                Dears, thanks a lot for your work on our tablets, I have a Lazer tablet (a italian clone of Arnova 10)....I'm trying all your custom ROM asap when are availables....speed and performances are very better than the original.
                                Only one open issue for me but mainly for my little boy..new Angry birds Star wars is not working on any of your Roms...I know that is not a big problem for all the others users, but I hope you will take in consideration also the opinion of the futures users...other way I will send you him crying every night when you sleep...:-)), thanks a lot in advance if you will consider solve it..regards and my best good luck!!

As far as I know Angry Birds Star Wars doesn't work with Rockchip r29 tablets (I think that's what I read somewhere)

I have a problem with all other versions of angry birds not working. I'm using the 1.5c rom on an Arnova 10 g2, hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me

Comment

Working...
                                X