Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix has not killed the HD on the Mecool KM8 with error code. tvq-pb-103(2.10.0). Website said to reboot, which I did, then when I tried to play a video, got this error code. tvq-pm-100(5.6.0)
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      Netflix has not killed the HD on the Mecool KM8 with error code. tvq-pb-103(2.10.0). Website said to reboot, which I did, then when I tried to play a video, got this error code. tvq-pm-100(5.6.0)
      That's what I got on the m8s pro l before I uninstalled and reinstalled it. Now after this procedure Netflix won't start

Comment

Originally posted by mymo View Post
        That's what I got on the m8s pro l before I uninstalled and reinstalled it. Now after this procedure Netflix won't start
        Yeah, Netflix has figured out to make the box look invisible to the network, so it won't run.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Did you use these commands before opening Netflix app?

adb ro.nrdp.modelgroup FIRETVSTB2015
          adb sys.display-size 3840x2160

Comment

Originally posted by Sholander View Post

No, I did not.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
              Yep.

Yesterday it was working but today it's no longer more.

It gives the tvq-pb-103(2.10.0) error when trying to play something.

Comment

Originally posted by fandango-fr View Post

It's a good advice but I personally have no use of a box with 1 USB port, no Ethernet port, no SD card slot and 8G ROM
                Well the Android TV Oreo - Netflix Approved - Jetstream 4K Ultra HD has much better connectivity vs the Mi Box S.

Comment

Originally posted by wrxtasy View Post

Well the Android TV Oreo - Netflix Approved - Jetstream 4K Ultra HD has much better connectivity vs the Mi Box S.
                  It's not available in Europe...

Comment

Originally posted by Sholander View Post

i have not found adb over tcp option, so i don't know how to use these? As the Android TV ROM by magendaz is not rooted, i don't think i can use a terminal emulator.

Comment

Is there a way, using Magisk, to spoof whole m8s pro L to be visibile by netflix as a Fire TV or MI Box S? Not only the fingerprint for SafetyNet but also name and maybe serial number? Like here https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...onfig-t3789228
                      but to look more like another box.

Comment

Originally posted by wrxtasy View Post

No Jetstream... another very small manufactor...just buy a firetv stick 4k / mibox s / ruku ...
                        they keep update their systems and stable, and they are 100% can use netflix ,etc...

Comment

I'd like to point out that the Amazon add-on won't start either... The Log says inputstream adaptive: unable to find a license. If anyone can confirm this, I'd be grateful

Comment

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post
                            Its Android TV version or smartphone version?

Comment

Originally posted by voytas View Post
                              Is there a way, using Magisk, to spoof whole m8s pro L to be visibile by netflix as a Fire TV or MI Box S? Not only the fingerprint for SafetyNet but also name and maybe serial number? Like here https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...onfig-t3789228
                              but to look more like another box.
                              Maybe there is something in that.. now I've checked and my mecool doesn't pass SafetyNet check.

Problem is with stock rom, because it is rooted by default. So we maybe need SUhide and install device certificate from MiBox?

Comment

Originally posted by meciu View Post

Maybe there is something in that.. now I've checked and my mecool doesn't pass SafetyNet check.

Problem is with stock rom, because it is rooted by default. So we maybe need SUhide and install device certificate from MiBox?
                                Yep unroot first. After you can root with magisk and use magisk hide

Envoy? de mon XT1562 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sorry for my badly english

Comment

Working...
                                X