Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi.ku View Post

Is there any link for older firmware? I did not find it. Thanks

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Hi, thank you very much!

Are these firmwares compatible with my version 4/32GB:
      RK3328-H96MAX+_hs2734_8.1.0_20180820.1437.7z
      RK3328-H96MAX+_6051_8.1.0_20180822.2103.7z

Comment

Originally posted by mi.ku View Post
        Hi, thank you very much!

Are these firmwares compatible with my version 4/32GB:
        RK3328-H96MAX+_hs2734_8.1.0_20180820.1437.7z
        RK3328-H96MAX+_6051_8.1.0_20180822.2103.7z
        OK, the downgrade does not work in my case.. Obviously I have some hardware problem with my device..
        Anyway thank you a lot for your support.

Comment

And do you have Plus? Do not you just have H96 Max? This is a different box.

Comment

Originally posted by Gante View Post
            And do you have Plus? Do not you just have H96 Max? This is a different box.
            I have Plus version

Comment

Then it must go.
              Certainly you are doing a mistake in uploading the firmware.
              Follow the video step by step.

Comment

Then it must go.
                Certainly you are doing a mistake in uploading the firmware.
                Follow the video step by step.
                I did not write it precisely. It is a little bit misunderstanding :-)
                I have downgraded the firmware successfully. I have tested two versions of the older firmware but without solving my problems..
                Based on it I assume that it is hardware problem with my device, that I can?t solve unfortunately..

Comment

U will also have problems with installing the software into the device. Halfway through the installation it showed an error. Then I connected the cable to another USB port on the laptop and it went flawlessly

Comment

2 questions:

1. is it possible to backup the FW that is currently installed on the H96 Max + 4/64GB using the android tool or factory tool? I have the July version of the OS currently installed on my box.

2. I see from read through the thread there is a 1437, 2102 and 2210 revision of the FW. Which one should I be upgrading to?

Has anyone ever figured out where these FW's originate from? I mean there has to be some company that is developing fixes for these boxes?

Thanks
                    SR

Comment

On the 4/64 it is possible to install firmware for 4/32, there will not be bluetooth that is equally inapplicable.
                      I think the firmware is the most stable yet:
                      RK3328_DC_H96_MAX+_SSV6051_RTL8189_8.1.0_20181110. 1616
                      and box is not so hot!

Comment

Do you have problems downloading applications from the Google Play application on your devices after the software update RK3328_H96_MAX + _HS2734_8.1.0_20181008.2210?

Comment

On the 4/64 it is possible to install firmware for 4/32, there will not be bluetooth that is equally inapplicable.
                          I think the firmware is the most stable yet:
                          RK3328_DC_H96_MAX+_SSV6051_RTL8189_8.1.0_20181110. 1616
                          and box is not so hot!
                          How did you obtain the FW? Is there a directly site from the manufacture?

And what's the difference between these firmwares?

RK3328 DC H96 MAX+ SSV6051 RTL8189 and H96 Max + RK3328

Thanks

Comment

Firmware is usually created or edited by the Chinese retailer itself.
                            Then they are custom firmware - the users has edited. It's not important at all, it's important how they work!

Comment

Firmware is usually created or edited by the Chinese retailer itself.
                              Then they are custom firmware - the users has edited. It's not important at all, it's important how they work!
                              So the big question is where you get it? What's the site? No worries if its in Chinese, my wife is from Beijing so she can translate for me!

Thanks

Comment

Where? Internet.
                                Whoever search, finds.

Comment

Working...
                                X