H96 MAX+ 4/32 or 4/64GB ROM TV Box Android 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by widi23 View Post
    My TV Box is H96 Max Plus 4 / 64gb RK3328.
    But I Flash with Firmware H96 Max RK3318 Android 10, and the result is very good, everything works normally,
    The difference between RK3318 & RK3328 is speed So 3328 will run the 3318 f/w OK

Comment

Do I have the hk1 firmware that can be used for rk3328? https://yadi.sk/d/3hADu2vNfZlh8w

Comment

Originally posted by hoangan123 View Post
        Do I have the hk1 firmware that can be used for rk3328? https://yadi.sk/d/3hADu2vNfZlh8w
        If you want to upgrade to Android 10 for RK3328, firmware HK1 RBOX Android 10 can be tried to flash to H96 Max Plus 4 / 64gb,
        This firmware runs very well and runs flawlessly

Comment

Originally posted by widi23 View Post

If you want to upgrade to Android 10 for RK3328, firmware HK1 RBOX Android 10 can be tried to flash to H96 Max Plus 4 / 64gb,
          This firmware runs very well and runs flawlessly
          my devices is a5x max

Comment

Hi, I have a H96 Max + 4k smart box 64gb / 4gb version and the only working firmware is "RK3328_H96_MAX + _HS2734_8.1.0_20181008.2210" ..... I have tried every firmware I found around, android 9, android 10, and there is no method to upgrade my smart box. It seems to me an absurdity that I cannot update. Is such a thing possible in your opinion? Again, I tried to install any firmware out there but the only one that works is the one mentioned above. Do you have solutions? thanks

Comment

I warmly welcome. Is there something new for this box? has everyone thrown them in the garbage. I have it, it works well but I haven't uploaded anything new for a long time.

Comment

There is no need to innovate something that works well. Therefore, there is nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by Gante View Post
                  There is no need to innovate something that works well. Therefore, there is nothing new.

Thanks. I just thought that it has lost its popularity and because of this I can't find anything as well as dead silence on the forum. I greet the users of this box.

Comment

There is a way to make it work. Use the program from the photo, connect the device via usb, delete the flash memory and update

Comment

http://www.filefactory.com/preview/3...010_082650.jpg

Comment

If it No Device Found, it is always the error of a badly installed driver.
                        Try another version.
                        For example, it won't load me sometimes up to until after the fifth installation.

Comment

Working...
                        X