PMID701C TV Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
    Helpless, PRB, good to know! I've been afraid to upgrade for fear of losing that functionality!

Too bad Polaroid went out of business-I'm falling in love with this tablet :-)
    Polaroid went out of business long ago and just sold the name and rights. The Polaroid name will live on with S.T. or whoever else buys the rights to it I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by helpless automation View Post
      I just updated my 701c to the ST ICS upgrade and I can use the tv out with no problem. So yes the upgraded ics does do tv out if you have the port.
      Thanks for sharing. I had a hunch it didn't REALLY kill the TV out function, but since I didn't have a cable to test I was waiting for someone to confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by SingleDad View Post
        Polaroid went out of business long ago and just sold the name and rights. The Polaroid name will live on with S.T. or whoever else buys the rights to it I suppose.
        Right...
        https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

Originally posted by firstparadigm View Post
          I bought the following for $5.00 and it works well. I guess it's originally for INOi or Argosy HDD Media Player. I had to swap the plugs around once to get it right and unfortunately I'm not at home to see where each went.

http://www.amazon.com/INOi-Media-Player-Component-Cable/dp/B001EUEVX2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334334365&sr=8-1

I've run into two issues, neither of which I believe is a result of the cable:

The first is a bright green line that runs along the left and top edge of the output. I haven't adjusted the TV settings or anything to try to get rid of it, so perhaps that would help.

The other is that when I connected a 3.5mm male to red/white RCA cable to carry audio, the internal speaker did not turn off and the slight delay in transmission caused a very irritating "echo" effect.

Has anyone run into these issues?
          I too ran into the echo effect caused by the PMID 701i speaker not turning off when connected to the TV. Anybody find a fix for this yet?

Comment

Working...
          X