Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A95X Max TV Box - Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/64 ROM Dual WiFi Gig Lan BT4.2 + Support 2.5inch SSD / HDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by datasnoken View Post
    Hello guys im new here and also new with this tv boxes and flashing things. i have had my tvbox for a while but wanted to change to custom rom since there have not been any updates lately.
    I flashed [ROM] atvXperience v3 - Oreo 8.1 (A95X Max Edition)

Everything went fint and the rom was working ,but had some issues like no wifi,no bluetooth and no netflix. So this rom was not for me.
    Then i flashed stock rom A95X MAX 20190109 who comes with segure boot because nothing else is working to flash and now my bluuetooth still not working.
    Have used days to try to fix this and also have follow the guide Bluetooth not working: thats because the correct "libbluetooth_mtk.so" and "libbt-vendor.so" are not present in "/vendor/lib/" to fix it. But still have the same issues bluetooth program stopping like 50times and still not working.
    Any other stock firmware ouy there i can try who have a secure boot file also? or another fix.
    Thanks for all the help

Hallo,
    i have found new Firmware on "https://slimboxtv.ru/a95x-max/" i hope this Firmware works on this Box?
    LG the cook

Update work perfect flashing from atvXperience v3 to slimbox 9.12 all ok!!
    Happy New Year

Last edited by thecook; 01-02-2024, 11:48.

Comment

Working...
    X