No announcement yet.

Tanix TX5 Max Amlogic 905X2 4/32gb Dual Wifi Lan BT4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have a different Model than the one reviewed and depicted in pictures on the first page. Since I have older Model cant help you out, may b u have a different Wifi Chip

Comment

Anyone have wifi problems?
      It get disconnect every time I navigate (go to a web page) sometimes it gets out ranges,...

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
        Yep I did not go looking to hard at the time
        One app i was running while testing it was like a game of peek a boo it was in and out every few seconds crazy...all under control
        Resistor goodness that sound like work, bit of black tape or the inside much quicker

Sorry Trebor, do you use google translate? Because i have difficulty to understand your posts.

Comment

• trebor
          trebor commented
          Editing a comment
          Well you need to see what I was making a comment about....to put it in context

trebor?The side way pop out should disappear when you disable playstore notifications I presume, and wouldn't it be possible to dim the display with adding a resistor to the power source?

My reply:

Yep I did not go looking to hard at the time:

One app i was running while testing it was like a game of peek a boo it was in and out every few seconds crazy...all under control?

Notification was in and out like a game of?

Resistor goodness that sound like work, bit of black tape or the inside much quicker

any android 9 for this box?

Comment

Originally posted by usernamereg View Post
          Problem resolved with a little help from the developer Sasvlad, lesson of the day only 'Normal Erase' or the box will be a mess.

I hope we get the Android TV with netfllix and Prime in UHD too.
          Hi friend, can you let me know how to resolved this problem? I was try to flash firmware TX5MAX-20190221 with "Normal Erase" but it still have this alert. Then I was try to check to "Whether overwrite key" too but it still have this problem.
          "This device is not activated yet, please contact your vendor! Device will reboot in 30 minutes"

Comment

Try this,

I used google translate for ur convenience below, if it dont work out....ping in this thread ill try to write all steps this week end in english

How to restore mac and deviceid (this is not an android, this one that is visible through cat / proc / cmdline) if you somehow lost the

mac on the board, box, box, there is no deviceid anywhere and you can generate it later.

To generate your deviceid, do the following:
            Open the site https://ideone.com , remove the default code and insert the following - tyts or from the tanixtx5maxdeviceidgen.txt file (10.39 KB)
            (no difference, this is the same thing)

Important note, mac use as 90: 0e: b3: 02: 39: af , but not as 90: 0E: B3: 02: 39: AF
            Deviceid will be different - 5d3ef6b2 and 581c5d41 in the second case

Insert the contents into the window. In line 262 (almost at the end) we change to
            System.out.println (new SyncTask (). Sync ("01: 01: 03: 04: 05: 06"). Substring (0, 8) .toLowerCase ());
            01: 01: 03: 04: 05: 06 on your poppy.
            Click Run , wait for it to be executed, shake to the bottom of the page and see your deviceid under stdout .

How to flash mac / deviceid:

For someone who has a uart cable, it's easier for uart to boot, and write
            (data, respectively, write your own)
            keyman write mac str 01: 01: 03: 04: 05: 06
            keyman write deviceid str e81b9de1
            Everything is flashed, reboot and rejoice.

For UBT firmware, do the following:
            Download the archive and unpack it. license.zip (1.5 MB)

We put the deviceid.ini and mac_ether.ini files in the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Amlogic \ USB_Burning_Tool \ license \ license folder
            and open them and edit them
            in deviceid.ini
            deviceid = e81b9de1 to your
            in mac_ether.ini we change
            start = own_mac
            end = own_mak_just only at the end for example ff
            current = own_mak
            used = 0 <--- you need 0, then the first one from the list will be used

#
            Example
            It is important to edit files before running UBT, otherwise changes to the files will not take effect.
            Run UBT, select the file TX5MAX_key.img and remove and mark as shown in the screenshot.
            #
            Remove - erase flash and erase bootloader otherwise the firmware will be erased
            We note what needs to be sewn, in this example, mac and deviceid
            Click Start and after a few seconds everything will be flashed (the firmware will not be erased).
            Reboot and enjoy.

If anyone is interested, Java code was taken from the original firmware from apk Deviceinfo - com.oranth.deviceinfo

Post has been editedasasvlad - 11.02.19, 01:59

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post
              any android 9 for this box?
              Yes, I did it. But I did not like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

Yes, I did it. But I did not like it.
                http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=85534426
                Friend that firmwere android 9 is not stable or something missing?what about codec - deinterlacing works?I hope Amlogic can do better codec implementation .

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post

Friend that firmwere android 9 is not stable or something missing?what about codec - deinterlacing works?
                  In the Android 9 is even worse with permissions than in the 8.1. No other changes, amcodec and him deinterlacing still do not work. No navigation bar and system tray.

Comment

cool

Comment

Try this,
                      https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=82266882

I used google translate for ur convenience below, if it dont work out....ping in this thread ill try to write all steps this week end in english
                      How to do for TX3 MINI (Alice 8.1), file TX5MAX_ key.img cannot flash for TX3 MINI, error rom code, i don't understand how to make file TX3MINI_Key.img???
                      Last edited by xmannamviet; 08-04-2019, 10:25.

Comment

Try this,

I need to download the files to prepare the flashing can not be downloaded, there is if I can repair my tanix tx5 max thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X