Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Ugoos AM6 ATV_by_Sasvlad ( AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good day,

Guys, can someone tell me how to update this way "using the OTA app on box" on Ugoos AM6?

Comment

I'm sorry, I did not specify, I'm talking about Sasvlad firmware. so, update to the new firmware by Sasvlad, I can only through the computer and USB cable, right?

Comment

• mo123
      mo123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, only through a PC with the USB burning tool.

Hi everybody,
    today I was very happy when I saw the new firmware from Sasvlad v.0.2.1, I immediately downloaded and updated my TV box, but then something went wrong ...
    I did everything as with previous firmware, via USB_Burning_Tool, and turned off "Erase flash". The firmware was updated on v.0.2.1, there were no errors. After that all, I connected box to the TV, as usual the Sasvlad screen saver appeared, and then on the screen was came next ... (screenshot)
    And tv box don’t start… or star but with this screen… but the TV box didn’t hang, because I turned it off using the remote control.
    I decided to return the firmware v.0.1.1 back, it worked out and now work as before ...

Can you tell what could be the reason and what can or should be done?

Click image for larger version

Name:	4df82a39-c186-4366-a557-60b9b193a1a3.jpg
Views:	2385
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	785125

Comment

Great work, as always!
      ... Not sure I'm ready for this atv experience just yet,

But I sure would like to have the twrp option loaded... 
       Where can I find it as a stand alone zip, to flash via am6 stock recover?
      Is this Possible to do?  Thanks.
      Last edited by ClarkKent; 11-11-2019, 22:36.
      Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Updated! [ROM] Ugoos AM6 ATV_by_Sasvlad v.0.2.3

Comment

Does this work on the pro version? I mean it's just 4gb 32gb ?

Comment

• mo123
            mo123 commented
            Editing a comment
            AM6 firmwares always work on both models.

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
          Updated! [ROM] Ugoos AM6 ATV_by_Sasvlad v.0.2.3
          Hi Sasvlad

Do you know how to fix the Home button?

I already asked Ugoos to add an extra patch in the next firmware, then perhaps the Home button can work correctly in AndroidTV too.

You can maybe also include 'Channels' app in the firmware.

It is very useful to put individual Youtube Channels on your home screen and makes AndroidTV a lot more useful.
          You can also tell SmartYoutubeTV to play the links instead then.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Hi Sasvlad

Do you know how to fix the Home button?

I already asked Ugoos to add an extra patch in the next firmware, then perhaps the Home button can work correctly in AndroidTV too.

You can maybe also include 'Channels' app in the firmware.

It is very useful to put individual Youtube Channels on your home screen and makes AndroidTV a lot more useful.
            You can also tell SmartYoutubeTV to play the links instead then.
            Do you mean that by double-clicking to open the application? No, I don’t know how to fix it.

I tried to make the most lightweight firmware, for speed. Google Games, Live Channels and the like, everyone can install for themselves from the PlayMarket.

Comment

Do you mean that by double-clicking to open the application? No, I don’t know how to fix it.

I tried to make the most lightweight firmware, for speed. Google Games, Live Channels and the like, everyone can install for themselves from the PlayMarket.
              Hi

I sent Ugoos a patch, hope they will include it maybe for v0.2.4 or newer firmware, then the home button(single tap, double tab, long press) will work in their firmware which already do with an ir remote but not an airmouse and in AndroidTV firmware you make.
              So then short press home will go back to the home screen launcher, long press will show all installed apps screen and double press home will show the recent apps screen.

Comment

Thx. Gonna try your Rom.Stock ain't bad, but I'm curious

Comment

I also would like to know where to find Ugoos AM6 TWRP recovery 3.2.3-1.
                  Thx in advance

Comment

The Home button is fixed in v0.2.4 firmware now.
                    Hope to be testing it in ATV firmware soon

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

The Home button is fixed in v0.2.4 firmware now.
                      Hope to be testing it in ATV firmware soon
                      All this will be in the next version ATV 0.2.5. The fact is that the new video settings do not work some without Factory Reset. Now a fix is being made for this, which will be released in firmware 0.2.5.
                      I also plan a new design for App Drawer and a new Power Menu with a choice of commands.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191125-223105.png Views:	0 Size:	265.5 KB ID:	790858Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191125-223119.png Views:	0 Size:	204.0 KB ID:	790859Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191125-223140.png Views:	0 Size:	273.4 KB ID:	790857Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191125-223209.png Views:	0 Size:	114.6 KB ID:	790856

it's Russian, but there is an English interface too.

Comment

Updated: [ROM] Ugoos AM6 ATV_by_Sasvlad v.0.2.5

Comment

Maybe someone can help me? Some apps from the ATV Play Store are only installed as smartphone versions (like Zattoo, Joyn and Waipu TV). I have installed older versions of these three apps from my Philips TV (with ATV OS) on the AM6, and it works so far. But they can no longer be updated in the Play Store ("Update failed, contact customer service").

Comment

Working...
                          X