Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Ugoos X2 CUBE, PLAY and PRO ATV_by_Sasvlad ( AndroidTV 9.0 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see they have the pro model at Alexexpress.
    4/32 @69usd
    Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Much steps required to turn STOCK Android 9 regular to ANDROID TV 9?

Mainly I just want to use Leanback...thats all

Maybe Android TV remote :-P

Comment

I noticed twrp has been removed in latest update. Is there a specific reason for that? Is it possible to get magisk working on this box? Not a fan of Android TV as I like using an air remote with nova launcher. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BrookerA View Post
          I noticed twrp has been removed in latest update. Is there a specific reason for that? Is it possible to get magisk working on this box? Not a fan of Android TV as I like using an air remote with nova launcher. Thanks
          Hi , my question is the same, it's possible to get magisk working?
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BrookerA View Post
            I returned the updated TWRP to the Firmware. Install the Magisk Manager is possible.

Comment

thanks so much for rom, a question where can i find a tutorial to install magisk? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Scalare View Post
                thanks so much for rom, a question where can i find a tutorial to install magisk? thanks
                you might look at ugoos am6 thread, or look at mo123 he recently posted amlogic 922x instructions. I think they are applicable. ... yur risk
                Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

hello friends i have h96 max x2.4/32
                  installation is ok but
                  why can't open

Comment

• Sasvlad
                    Sasvlad commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This firmware is only for Ugoos X2 CUBE, PLAY and PRO

Hey Guys!
                  Does anybody know about the manual configuration of VPN on x96 max?
                  I have recently bought PureVPN 5year plan on 88% off, But I am unable to configure it on my device however it works perfect on my other android devices.

If anybody has tried it before please tell me what should I do in this regard.
                  Thanks

Comment

Hi, its my first post here, but i was reading content before. Then tried to install Sasvlad's img without success. So i would like ask for some tips.
                    In installation guide there is a point:
                    "1. img, for flashing via cable or using a specially prepared MicroSD (archive X2_ATV_by_Sasvlad_v....7z, inside the firmware image and file with MD5 checksum)."
                    I prepared MicroSD (on macOS with Etcher) using recovery mod at first. I couldnt point anyfiles to install. I also copied img to card and in recovery mode there were no files to point.
                    May be ill try with OTG but according to "Refer to Ugoos own tutorial how to flash this box!" i checked manual and there is info about OTG USB cable. An available laptop has just USB A port and X2 Cube also but i cant find USB OTG cable to buy with USB A to USB A. Any tips to solve this?

EDIT.
                    Forgot to add.
                    Stock Android in Ugoos X2 has some issues. Does Your Sasvlad img has fixes for these:
                    1. One of my goals moving from Wetek Core to X2 Cube was to have HBO GO running. And it runs, but in same way as on Wetek. HBO GO runs only if WIFi is enabled AND ethernet is NOT connected. In Wetek there was an option to simulate WiFi while being wired. Anyone knows build for X2 with this option? Or i have to write to Ugoos?
                    2. Im unable to run NFS client. "Mount Error. Chceck data."
                    3. Im unable to connect via SSH to box. There is option root ON.
                    ?

Thx in advance.
                    Last edited by Junoxe; 01-15-2020, 20:28.

Comment

Hi, its possible add magistic on the next version?
                      thanks in advance

Comment

Updated: X2 Android TV+CoreElec by Sasvlad 0.2.8+ Dualboot

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

I returned the updated TWRP to the Firmware. Install the Magisk Manager is possible.
                          Magisk does work?

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
                            Updated: X2 Android TV+CoreElec by Sasvlad 0.2.8+ Dualboot
                            Thank You Sasvlad for Your work!

Is it possible You could add in further releases simulated WiFi option?

@all
                            Hi, as i try to prepare SD card with img file, Etcher app (im on macOS) says image seems not to be bootable file. Should i ignore or try to find another way of preparing SD card?

Comment

Originally posted by Junoxe View Post

Thank You Sasvlad for Your work!

Is it possible You could add in further releases simulated WiFi option?

@all
                              Hi, as i try to prepare SD card with img file, Etcher app (im on macOS) says image seems not to be bootable file. Should i ignore or try to find another way of preparing SD card?
                              You use Amlogic Burning Tool to flash this firmware, can't be flashed with etcher.
                              I think it can only work on Windows.

Comment

Working...
                              X