Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important tips for optimization Firmware box Android TX6S

Necessary to update with latest official tanix firmeware

updated

enter the recovery screen = insert a clip in the hole behind the box next to the 2 usbs and turn on the power source

Da um = wipe data Factory reset

Da um = Wipe cache partition

then restart the box

download this version of Magisk Manager 8.0.2

4shared is a perfect place to store your pictures, documents, videos and files, so you can share them with friends, family, and the world. Claim your free 15GB now!

install

With wifi enabled in the box opens the Magisk

click Install and choose = Direct install (Recommended)

click Lets go = Go now

Wait for Flashing and Restart

when starting check if the Magisk is as installed by opening the apk

install Root explorer pro

4shared is a perfect place to store your pictures, documents, videos and files, so you can share them with friends, family, and the world. Claim your free 15GB now!

Because we will need it

and test if everything is working with root as the root permission screen should appear

(((Now let's go to the cat's jump so you can change the System folders)))

simple

Open the rootexplore apk

give root permissions

and on the tab = root = on the left side of the window "" MOUNT R / W ""

It has the size of the partition and how much space is left in the partition

so there is the problem

little space to install more files in the folders, and as there is not enough space of the FAILURE

Change the "MOUNT RW" window to "MOUNT RO"

then you go to the apk preinstall folder

and uninstalls less important files like apks

to increase the space left on the partition

can go to the tab "APP" AND UNINSTALL yotube

when you have about 180 mb of space you will be able to install files on the system without errors

after making the ATV modifications you install the apks again but now outside the Android system partition

follows video of my TX6S with original Rom TANIX

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Good luck to everyone

Comment

Estou sem acesso ao fórum 4pda

Não consigo decifrar a capa do número escrito porque não consigo traduzir

poderia compartilhar este tutorial aqui neste tópico no 4pda

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?act=...OT.DO&noform=1

Comment

bruski
        Hi,
        I didn't understand what you want to show in your video. How did you get rid of the ALICE UX louncher? I'm confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypecosinus View Post
          bruski
          Hi,
          I didn't understand what you want to show in your video. How did you get rid of the ALICE UX louncher? I'm confused.
          Hi
          I just showed that you can change the firmeware and change the Launcher and adjust (File Exchange on the System)
          voice assistant
          leaving the Box software fluid without gagging and modern graphics
          root being managed smoothly
          the box continues with high temperatures, I still haven't figured out what is causing this high temperature
          if I discover I share with the community

Comment

Originally posted by bruski View Post

I still haven't figured out what is causing this high temperature
            if I discover I share with the community
            The root cause of overheating is probably due to the old 28 nm technology and the insufficient heatsink.

Comment

Hello! I have already ordered 3 Tanix TX6S tanix and no problem
              I recently received 2 other tx6s firmware H616 20200730 latest version, I have a problem with wifi blocked at 11 megabit I naturally tested on several different routers at 100 megabit on 2.5 and 5 ghz everything is blocked at 10 and 11 megabit ! Do you have a solution
              Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre Rousseau View Post
                I recently received 2 other tx6s firmware H616 20200730 latest version, I have a problem with wifi blocked at 11 megabit I naturally tested on several different routers at 100 megabit on 2.5 and 5 ghz everything is blocked at 10 and 11 megabit ! Do you have a solution
                Thank you!

Hi I'm using this last fw in my 5 PERSONALIZED boxes with laucher ATV Modified in the root in SYSTEM with root Magisk and I get 70 mbts in 5GHZ and 45 mbt in 2.4GHZ and smooth wheel IPTV list common Do the above procedure and change to laucher Alice UX must solve

Comment

Thank you!
                  Wifi connectivity really differs with these cheaper tv boxes. Some units needs to be really close to the router others not.

Comment

Hi, some time ago I bought this model of TV Box and I have always had problems keeping the resolution in 4K. With none of the firmwares provided by Tanix I have managed to maintain that stable resolution. I recently found this ROM of the equivalent Transpeed model, which was very unattractive at first, but it has allowed me to keep the resolution in 4K without any problem, and as I have been customizing it I have been able to reach a much higher level of satisfaction which I got with the Tanix ROM.
                    I don't know if you have had the opportunity to try it, I leave it here the link in case someone wants to try.
                    Apologies for my translated English.

Transpeed-H616_ATV_OT.DO_20200812_1008
                    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...U&fromApp=true

Comment

Originally posted by Funkoyote View Post
                      Hi, some time ago I bought this model of TV Box and I have always had problems keeping the resolution in 4K. With none of the firmwares provided by Tanix I have managed to maintain that stable resolution. I recently found this ROM of the equivalent Transpeed model, which was very unattractive at first, but it has allowed me to keep the resolution in 4K without any problem, and as I have been customizing it I have been able to reach a much higher level of satisfaction which I got with the Tanix ROM.
                      I don't know if you have had the opportunity to try it, I leave it here the link in case someone wants to try.

Hi
                      I tested this too original control does not work more and less volume

Comment

I agree the firmware is not very pleasant. Out of curiosity, what customisation did you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxer View Post

I agree the firmware is not very pleasant. Out of curiosity, what customisation did you do?

Hi
                          I relocated laucher UX ALICE to the PREINSTALL app folder and replaced it with TVLAUNCHER ATV 9 I gave root permissions many other files were added and many others deleted it is not difficult for those who understand what they are doing but it is very easy to disable rom there you have to install the rom from scratch is more for those who are not afraid to be happy kkkk

Comment

Bonjour! Jai testé et ça fonctionne bien ,Mais ma télécommande inclus est incompatible , Le volume audio le mode mouse out es-que une autre version Transpeed-H616 plus compatible Merci!

Comment

Le volume audio le mode mouse out es-que une autre version Transpeed-H616 plus compatible Merci!
                              Have you considered an airmouse like G10? It is a necesety anyway when using a tv box regardless firmware...

Comment

Boxer and friends.
                                I have a Tanix TX6S with a high temperature problem.
                                I would like to test an alternative firmware, like Transpeed.
                                I applied the firmware: Transpeed-H616_4-32_20200812.img but when it starts it stops at the home screen with the words: ANDROID.
                                My TX6S is 4GB / 32GB.
                                What alternative firmware version are you using successfully?
                                Could you make the link available?
                                Thankful.

EDITION:
                                I am using PhoenixSuit to apply the firmware.
                                With the recommended options.

SOLVED:
                                I was using NO (recommended) in the options of PhoenixSuit.
                                I reapplied the firmware by answering YES in the options of PhoenixSuit and with the formatting the problem was solved.
                                Thankful.
                                Last edited by webipsum; 11-15-2020, 01:00.

Comment

Working...
                                X