Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxer
    replied
    Originally posted by Pierre Rousseau View Post
    Bonjour J’ai acheté 1 tvbox ( X88pro 10 ) android 10 2/16gb et vraiment satisfait performance 10/10 4K,wifi 95 MBS tout est très performant.
    J’ai acheté 3 tvbox ( X88pro 10 ) android 11 4/32 et déception sur tout performance 1/10 wifi, inexistant 5 MBS Land 8 MBS pratiquement inutilisable. Tous les update ott sont faites .
    J’ai flacher avec ce firmware c’est beaucoup mieux mais mes 3 boites on maintenant 2/32 GB j’ai perdu 2 GB de mémoire vive
    (x88pro_B_rk3318_d4_v2.0_10.0_SP6330_20200629_r1(X 8 8pro10.hxj.1.0.3)
    es-que quelque a un lien pour un firmware Android 10 vraiment compatible pour X88pro 10 2021 4/32
    Merci!
    Possibly wrong forum since this is Allwinner H616 and you are asking about RK3318. But I noticed that your model is mentioned here:

Leave a comment:

• Pierre Rousseau
    replied
    Bonjour J’ai acheté 1 tvbox ( X88pro 10 ) android 10 2/16gb et vraiment satisfait performance 10/10 4K,wifi 95 MBS tout est très performant.
    J’ai acheté 3 tvbox ( X88pro 10 ) android 11 4/32 et déception sur tout performance 1/10 wifi, inexistant 5 MBS Land 8 MBS pratiquement inutilisable. Tous les update ott sont faites .
    J’ai flacher avec ce firmware c’est beaucoup mieux mais mes 3 boites on maintenant 2/32 GB j’ai perdu 2 GB de mémoire vive
    (x88pro_B_rk3318_d4_v2.0_10.0_SP6330_20200629_r1(X 8 8pro10.hxj.1.0.3)
    es-que quelque a un lien pour un firmware Android 10 vraiment compatible pour X88pro 10 2021 4/32
    Merci!

Leave a comment:

• libili
    replied
    Hello there.
    I have problem with my Allwinner H616 android box.
    I think there is no way to upgrade the firmware! Cuz it seems the board could not read the EMMC !
    But i just found a way to use the motherboard as a TV BOX !
    I Burned a bootable MicroSD as a EMMC with the firmware of this model then put it in the TF slot and when I connected the power to my device it started to loading and working!!
    But now i have new problem!!
    I broke a SMD piece on the board by a mistake and now i dont have any idea about its specification!
    If there is any datasheet or a High quality picture of the board maybe i could find same piece and repair it !
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Leave a comment:

• BiliBox
    replied
    Originally posted by bruski View Post
    Important tips for optimization Firmware box Android TX6S

Necessary to update with latest official tanix firmeware

updated

enter the recovery screen = insert a clip in the hole behind the box next to the 2 usbs and turn on the power source

Da um = wipe data Factory reset

Da um = Wipe cache partition

then restart the box

download this version of Magisk Manager 8.0.2

4shared is a perfect place to store your pictures, documents, videos and files, so you can share them with friends, family, and the world. Claim your free 15GB now!

install

With wifi enabled in the box opens the Magisk

click Install and choose = Direct install (Recommended)

click Lets go = Go now

Wait for Flashing and Restart

when starting check if the Magisk is as installed by opening the apk

install Root explorer pro

4shared is a perfect place to store your pictures, documents, videos and files, so you can share them with friends, family, and the world. Claim your free 15GB now!

Because we will need it

and test if everything is working with root as the root permission screen should appear

(((Now let's go to the cat's jump so you can change the System folders)))

simple

Open the rootexplore apk

give root permissions

and on the tab = root = on the left side of the window "" MOUNT R / W ""

It has the size of the partition and how much space is left in the partition

so there is the problem

little space to install more files in the folders, and as there is not enough space of the FAILURE

Change the "MOUNT RW" window to "MOUNT RO"

then you go to the apk preinstall folder

and uninstalls less important files like apks

to increase the space left on the partition

can go to the tab "APP" AND UNINSTALL yotube

when you have about 180 mb of space you will be able to install files on the system without errors

after making the ATV modifications you install the apks again but now outside the Android system partition

follows video of my TX6S with original Rom TANIX

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Good luck to everyone
    Hello, The video is unavailable on youtube, I took root but wanted to know how to fix the wifi, and optimize the tx6s, Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Balu2000
    replied
    B1MAX-20200225 Rom:
    how can system sound block?
    or mute?

Best regards

Leave a comment:

• Ykkz
    replied
    My device tenix tx6s-h is now no power and I flashed with Phoenix suite tool. It is not working. I said "pnpfesin timeout". And I can't find firmware suitable for my device. I needs " Tenix tx6s-h 20200424".
    If somebody know about that, please help me

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    Ykkz

Hi..

I don't know the tx6s-h 20200424 firmware.

I am using the firmware:
    TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth https://img.gkbcdn.com/s3/d/201912/geekbuying-TANIX-TX6S-Allwinner-H616-2GB-16GB-TV-Box-835938-.jpg https://img.gkbcdn.com/s3/d/201912/geekbuying-TANIX-TX6S-Allwinner-H616-2GB-16GB-TV-Box-835943-.jpg Allwinner H616 The Tanix TX6S tv box is

I did not understand your question regarding the application of the firmware ... attention in relation to the reset button ...
    See: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...650#post821650

Best Regards

Leave a comment:

• Balu2000
    replied
    Thanks ROM links

I used to for a long time: Transpeed-H616_600M_v15_20201021_1820_2010220101_for_X1 (# 429)
    I very best.

New expected release moded ROM? This is development the end?

Tanix TX6S know multi ch audio output ?
    Netflix not available 5.1 audio there is 2.0 ch !
    there is a solution?

Leave a comment:

• Boxer
    replied
    Originally posted by Balu2000 View Post
    Rom download link not work !
    You can find latest firmware upgrades on the H96 tv box homepage. Here is the requested: https://mega.nz/folder/ajxDRaSK#aB5cKpFvPyT_i30E1-nplQ

best ROM always: Transpeed-H616_600M_v15_20201021_1820_2010220101_for_X1 ???

you know new ROM "Tanix TX6S 4Gb 64Gb" ?
    big silence ROM front
    You can find download links from webipsum for the ROM for Transpeed (post #429) and the one from Oranth (post#387) working with the Tanix tx6s box (with Alice UC launcher).

Leave a comment:

• Balu2000
    replied
    Originally posted by xmaijer View Post
    Name of image: H616_user_H96MaxH616_10_20201124.2022.img

https://mega.nz/folder/c3gESKSA#jAqBygdT8eDUUb9Uf0CPxA
    Rom download link not work !

best ROM always: Transpeed-H616_600M_v15_20201021_1820_2010220101_for_X1 ???

you know new ROM "Tanix TX6S 4Gb 64Gb" ?
    big silence ROM front

thanks

Leave a comment:

• AndroidTVboxNewbie
    replied
    Are you saying that this box has 2 reset buttons? Then my mistake.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Boxer
    replied
    Originally posted by Tokiya View Post
    Have any ATV rom for Tx6s?
    Read post #354 of this thread for more info.

Leave a comment:

• Boxer
    replied
    Originally posted by webipsum View Post
    Ignorance will keep you making simple mistakes over and over again...
    ????

Leave a comment:

• Tokiya
    replied
    Have any ATV rom for Tx6s?

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    You already returned it, but it is important to be clear that the reset you used is the traditional reset ... The button to start the TX6S in recovery mode is at the location I mentioned ...
    Good luck with the new box.

You know the Reset Button is hidden next to SDcard slot on side of device! (Reset button is not at rear of device, this will cause problems if you didn't know this). Best thing to do is dissemble TVbox and cut out the plastic fin that blocks the reset button so you can easily access the button when you put the case back together.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X