No announcement yet.

CloudnetGo CR11S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chief engineer, doctor and friend JDfense. :-)

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
    Here we go. Try this cloudnet ROM. I don't remember from which site I got it. Let me know, if it is a good start for a ROM.
    cr11s_1080p_2MP
    JDfense
    Chief engineer, doctor and friend JDfense.
    P E R F E C T !!!
    Now everything is 1920x1080 with my device: CS968.
    Now
    cloudnetgoCR11/S.
    With firmware you indicated in the previous post:
    CR11S_cloudnetgo_ap6210_1080p_20131019_update.img
    I'll install applications and then I comment more.
    Thank you so much.

webipsum
    CS968 - JESURUN - Now cloudnetgoCR11/S
    Last edited by webipsum; 12-07-2013, 20:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
      WHICH ANDROID TV BOX IS SUPERIOR

As you know, I have been testing the Neo X 7 and the CloudnetGO CR11S for the last several days ... So I guess you guys want to know which box is superior .... Guys please respect my opinion and I'm trying to be as unbiased as possible .....

After carefully testing each Android TV Box, based on ease of use for newbies, UI speed day to day smooth performance without latency, video resolution quality and audio ...

I find the CloudnetGO CR11S Android TV Box far SUPERIOR over the Neo X7 in all the above categories ... I was shocked at my finding, because the Neo X 7 is marketed as the best Android TV Box on the planet and clearly it's not ...

I have packed my new Neo X7 and I'm returning it tomorrow ...! I will be purchasing another CloudnetGO CR11S shortly ...!
      Do you check Rikomagic mk902?
      Similar spec but flash memory 16GB

Comment

dony, I'm not so sure that you have a similar box with the mk902. Wifi/bt by example could be different.

JDfense

Comment

Originally posted by barbon View Post
          I have problem with miracast with my nexus 7 2013 with android 4.4.
          The wifi app found the tab and my tab found the tv box in display option. Can the android 4.4 make problems?
          Pls help me.

Comment

Here we go. Try this cloudnet ROM. I don't remember from which site I got it. Let me know, if it is a good start for a ROM.

cr11s_1080p_2MP

JDfense

Hi JDefense - can you make one for the 5mp model as well?

Comment

CR11S 1080p ROM On The CS968

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
              Chief engineer, doctor and friend JDfense.
              P E R F E C T !!!
              Now everything is 1920x1080 with my device: CS968.
              Now
              cloudnetgoCR11/S.
              With firmware you indicated in the previous post:
              CR11S_cloudnetgo_ap6210_1080p_20131019_update.img
              I'll install applications and then I comment more.
              Thank you so much.

webipsum
              CS968 - JESURUN - Now cloudnetgoCR11/S
              So how do you like the CR11S 10800p ROM on the CS968 ....? I will test it out on my CS968 in a few minutes ...! This ROM doesn't work on my CS968, all it does is make the screen jump with the CR11S logo, strange ...! This CR11S 1080p ROM with the 5MP camera works better ... I will give this one a test run for several days ...!
              Last edited by Tech1; 12-14-2013, 02:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
                So how do you like the CR11S 10800p ROM on the CS968 ....? I will test it out on my CS968 in a few minutes ...! This ROM doesn't work on my CS968, all it does is make the screen jump with the CR11S logo, strange ...! This CR11S 1080p ROM with the 5MP camera works better ... I will give this one a test run for several days ...!
                Tech1.
                See my tests here ...
                At the moment everything working ok here...
                Good night and until tomorrow ...

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
                  Tech1.
                  See my tests here ...
                  At the moment everything working ok here...
                  Good night and until tomorrow ...
                  Ok! Where is the link or mirror to the CS968 1080p ROM you are using ....? Reasons unknown to me, none of the CR11S ROMs will work on my CS968, the Ethernet connection will not work ...! maybe a driver problem ...!

Comment

Tech1.
                    Here's the link CR11S ROM I'm using. Tks JDfense. It is pre-routed.

Comment

[QUE=Tech1;117152]WHICH ANDROID TV BOX IS SUPERIOR

As you know, I have been testing the Neo X 7 and the CloudnetGO CR11S for the last several days ... So I guess you guys want to know which box is superior .... Guys please respect my opinion and I'm trying to be as unbiased as possible .....

After carefully testing each Android TV Box, based on ease of use for newbies, UI speed day to day smooth performance without latency, video resolution quality and audio ...

I find the CloudnetGO CR11S Android TV Box far SUPERIOR over the Neo X7 in all the above categories ... I was shocked at my finding, because the Neo X 7 is marketed as the best Android TV Box on the planet and clearly it's not ...

I have packed my new Neo X7 and I'm returning it tomorrow ...! I will be purchasing another CloudnetGO CR11S shortly ...![/QUOTE]

Hey i agree and for some reason everything works as stated out if the box???? I Switched to it as well.
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Connect keyboard

Hi forum...

Hope this is the correct thread to ask in...

I try to connect my wireless danish keyboard which got the danish letters Æ,Ø and Å...

But when I press them the letters don't show up, only other signs...

Is it possible to make my danish layout keyboard work with CR11/S?

Hope someone please can help me here... It's driving me nuts...

Thank you

/CK

Comment

Yes cafe king, it is possible. You need an app to change it. I assume that the external keyboard helper pro would do the trick for you. Or you find a similar app.

JDfense --->I8160

Comment

Yes cafe king, it is possible. You need an app to change it. I assume that the external keyboard helper pro would do the trick for you. Or you find a similar app.

JDfense --->I8160
                            Thank you so much, mein freund! You have helped me so much!

Another quick question... Is there a custom rom that's the best for the CR11/S?

Sorry, if OT...

/CK

Comment

Tech1 made some good ones for tv and video friends
                              I work on one, I have not much time right now and I'm searching for the secret for the model T devices.

JDfense --->I8160

Comment

Yup JD hope ya find it too as id like to try device but still waiting on cloudnetgo response but don't think it will be the response I want.
                                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X