Minix X7 Hybrid Firmware (HFW) 3.2 by lewy20041

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joebejm View Post
    The other one was by mistake. And I removed it. Mistake happens.

This is the one I had problem with. And You can see my previews Posts here that I had the problem. And I'm not spamming Some one else Roms. I'm just saying the way it is. Is just like others have a problem with different roms so why they should keep quiet about it. I would love to have a Rom that works with out any problem but that is hard to find and I'm sure that everyone that has a X7 tried different Roms and not just one. And I'm sure they wrote some negative or positive about it.

And Maybe I will change the Rom again to something else but with our reviews you will never know what others have a problem.

Cheers.......
    Well if it was a mistake you wrote up two completely different reviews as I have emails sent to me when someone replies to threads with the content in it and I have both of them here and they are not the same or directed at the same rom. How can you write two completely different reviews by mistake ?
    To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
      Well if it was a mistake you wrote up two completely different reviews as I have emails sent to me when someone replies to threads with the content in it and I have both of them here and they are not the same or directed at the same rom. How can you write two completely different reviews by mistake ?
      I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you talking about if you can show the links for the same thing that I wrote....

Comment

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
        OC but probably in next relise i will go with stock. If you want to use stock ones they are in system/preinstall so you can flash them if you want.
        Hi Lewy
        Please tell me, if i want to use oc kernel (from /preinstall) - i must to "reflash" my t428 again ? Can i flash only kernel.img or i must full reflash (boot,system,Loader etc)?

Also i found *.prop files in /preinstall - What should I do with them?

nice ROM - great thanks!

Comment

if you wan to use difrent kernel just replace 720p.img/1080p.img (witchever you have) in preinstall folder
          go to settings->advanced->and switch resolution
          it will flash your kernel
          Everything is possible if we work together!
          ApkFreak

Comment

go to settings->advanced->and switch resolution
            Thanks! I do it.

Also, if we are discussing here the whole firmware, I want to draw attention to the device drivers. Especially on the drivers for wifi-usb. There are many modules rt53*.ko
            But they all gathered for version 3.0.8+ and, accordingly, they do not work. Can anyone rebuild all modules, so that they work on version 3.0.36+ (or specify github kernel - I'll try to collect them myself)

lewy20041
            Do you plan to further development of the kernel? Or stopped development on this? I'm testing a few wifi adapters, but I can not compile the driver (rtl8187, rk5370) because it is not known kernel configuration? Is it possible to learn it?
            Last edited by Toologic; 03-19-2014, 13:18.

Comment

I create rtl8187.ko and rk28x0 (for 5370) modules and they normal work.

But I see in /system/lib/modules a complete mixing modules of different versions, with one version of a module called (ex. 3.0.36+) is actually another (for vermagic 3.0.8+) Why do that? Are there problems with the assembly of modules of current kernel version 3.0.36 +?

And last question. I have a nobranding full analog T428 tv stik. What version of your firmware is the most stable and the latter? T428 (HFW) 2.0.3 or Minix (HFW) 3.2?

Comment

Cannot set Wallpaper after Hiding the Taskbar

Hi lewy20041,

First of all thanks for your commitment to the Android platform and especially for your work on the Minix Neo X7 which I also use.

I have a number of issues:

a) When I Permanently Hide the System bar, I am unable to set a Wallpaper. It just defaults to the bubbled wallpaper. Is there a folder where I can copy my Wallpaper to?

b) Please check your PM for my other requests.

Thanks & Regards,

Kon

Comment

didnt had much time latly.
                  i will check it when i will have more free time. any one else have this issue?

Comment

Working...
                  X