This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@BigBob,
    Are you using the ROM I uploaded or one downloaded from Southern Telco? Are you using an app like Android Tuner?

@Purdy_Birdy,
    There shouldn't be a situation where you have half stock and half root. The only way for files to be persistent across flash procedure is by *NOT* selecting format in Phoenix Suite when flashing. The errors started after you reset and flashed the latest Southern Telco image?

Comment

Originally posted by guessyet View Post
      @BigBob,
      Are you using the ROM I uploaded or one downloaded from Southern Telco? Are you using an app likeAndroid Tuner?

@Purdy_Birdy,
      There shouldn't be a situation where you have half stock and half root. The only way for files to be persistent across flash procedure is by *NOT* selecting format in Phoenix Suite when flashing. The errors started after you reset and flashed the latest Southern Telco image?
      I'm using yours rom, but same error goes if I flash with southern telco ROM. I also find out that Skype also gave me errors, So I guessing the problem maybe Syncing data as sync contacts and stuff.

Comment

** ROM ** Polaroid AS7 ** ROOTED + TWRP**

Big bob, are you doing a format or upgrade when you flash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by guessyet View Post
          Big bob, are you doing a format or upgrade when you flash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everytime i get all those errors, Usually ended up as BootLoop. I tried using upgrade only but that didnt fix the problem. So i format it and it work as new but somehow it always ending up with same problems
          later.

Comment

If it's not too much trouble may I ask for a version without the Google services?

Comment

I think the main problem with this tablet is it's just too damn slow and unresponsive. The fewer background processes running the better. Doing away with the Google services would lighten it up and hopefully make it usable.

Comment

Working...
              X