X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please allow me to make a final update on my issue with the overly corrupt and not to be trusted GEARBEST.

As I told the discount coupon could not be applied and even Live support wasn't aware of any restrictions. They offered me a 200 point to my account for the inconvenience. ( screen shot from the chat below).

The 200 points however didn't materialize, and I asked support desk why. They told me to send them a screen shot of the chat, ( screen shot below) and then they would make sure that the points would be added to my account.

After I sent them the screen shot they replied they would only add them after the item was shipped, but since there is no coupon of course there will also be no order.

Should any one really trust GEARBEST any further than you can throw them? Clearly NOT.Click image for larger version

Name:	More Gearbest scams.JPG
Views:	59
Size:	147.3 KB
ID:	622444Click image for larger version

Name:	More gearbest scams 2.JPG
Views:	56
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	622445Click image for larger version

Name:	Sam 2.JPG
Views:	54
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	622446Click image for larger version

Name:	scam 3.JPG
Views:	55
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	622447Click image for larger version

Name:	More scam 3.JPG
Views:	61
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	622448

Click image for larger version  Name:	More Gearbest scams.JPG Views:	2 Size:	147.3 KB ID:	622439
    Click image for larger version  Name:	More gearbest scams 2.JPG Views:	2 Size:	140.6 KB ID:	622440
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Sam 2.JPG Views:	2 Size:	36.7 KB ID:	622441Click image for larger version  Name:	scam 3.JPG Views:	2 Size:	42.9 KB ID:	622442

Click image for larger version  Name:	More Gearbest scams.JPG Views:	1 Size:	147.3 KB ID:	622408
    Click image for larger version  Name:	More gearbest scams 2.JPG Views:	1 Size:	140.6 KB ID:	622409
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Sam 2.JPG Views:	1 Size:	36.7 KB ID:	622410Click image for larger version  Name:	scam 3.JPG Views:	1 Size:	42.9 KB ID:	622411 Click image for larger version  Name:	More scam 3.JPG Views:	1 Size:	39.9 KB ID:	622443
    Last edited by basjke; 01-15-2017, 14:27.

Comment

It is pretty quiet from the side of the GEARBEST representative. Could it be that he is so ashamed to work for a scamming organisation that he doesn't dare to show his face anymore?

Two orders W1701130833429638 and W1701131140406145 that should have been shipped out on 15 January at the latest, according to GEARBEST's own commitments, haven't even been packed on 16 January but it is clear from the responses I got from support desk as posted above that GEARWORST doesn't honor any of their commitments..

AVOID

As an information to the Gearbest representative, my posts will now also be published on several popular Kodi related Facebook groups. Enjoy. Name and Shame.

Stop the Threats ect not needed. They dont work 24 7 days a week... Let them respond and go from there.

They should be back in today.

Regards.
      Last edited by scooter2014; 01-16-2017, 04:04.

Comment

Ok Last post on this as i will start passing out vacation times.

This is not your RANT post thread. Post issue post order number post shipping info. Then let rep see what they can do.... Next person to post without that info will get banned. Is that clear for everyone??
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Lin have you checked into his post and if so whats the solution or history. He posted info now so should be easy to verify and or resolve.

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
            Ok Last post on this as i will start passing out vacation times.

This is not your RANT post thread. Post issue post order number post shipping info. Then let rep see what they can do.... Next person to post without that info will get banned. Is that clear for everyone??
            With all respects Scooter, but I notice " offer " in the thread title, and my previous posts were about Gearbest not honoring their offers.

eg. offering a discount coupon, which can not be applied, and offering points in compensation which are then later refused.

My apologies if I'm mistaken.

Comment

Let them respond if you order on 15. Its still the 15th and kinda silly saying it hasnt shipped on 16th the hours for china different. But now that they have all the info re the orders rep on site here should be able to find the info now.

Comment

Let them respond if you order on 15. Its still the 15th and kinda silly saying it hasnt shipped on 16th the hours for china different. But now that they have all the info re the orders rep on site here should be able to find the info now.
                Both orders were placed on 13 and would ship between 14 and 15 according to the listing. We are now 16 January and it hasn't been packed yet. My past experience learns me that after it gets packed status it will take another 2 days before shipping and issuing tracking number.

My biggest per peeve however is with they not honoring their coupons and promises that they compensated me 200 point as an inconvenience because the coupon not works.

Comment

From reading they honor them just wont work on one account ?? Is that still the case? And weekends in china too so if shipped may not be updated but AGAIN let Gearbest respond.

Comment

From reading they honor them just wont work on one account ?? Is that still the case? And weekends in china too so if shipped may not be updated but AGAIN let Gearbest respond.
                    Yes still doesn't work on my account, they send me an explanation in Chinese, of which I posted the screen shot.

Live support also told me they applied the 200 point compensation to my account already, again as shown in the posted screen shot, but when not materialize support desk say they will only be issued when a not made order yet will be shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by basjke View Post

Yes still doesn't work on my account, they send me an explanation in Chinese, of which I posted the screen shot.

Live support also told me they applied the 200 point compensation to my account already, again as shown in the posted screen shot, but when not materialize support desk say they will only be issued when a not made order yet will be shipped.
                      Hi baskje,

we had it once again, some patience is necessary.

About weakness in the support in the service we got a clear picture from you.

You have to wait on LIn, when you really want an answer and she has to do more than support the channel on Freaktab.com.

So wait and no more personal attacks or I will handle your case.

JD

Comment

Originally posted by basjke View Post
                        So I had a chat with the live suppoort yesterday, and they were not aware of any limitation of the coupon, but they suggested I use another account to place the order, and just forget about my earned points and consider them wasted.

They also told me they awarded me 200 points for the inconvenience, which however fail to show up in my account. LOL

I then took it up with the support desk, and first reply was that they couldn't change any made orders and worked only on certain items which I had linked to in my ticket, so seemingly their English is very poor.

When I replied that I wanted to make additional orders instead, and that the coupon worked on 3 previous orders with the same items, they made on the spot a new rule up that the coupon was limited to 3 uses only.

They however fail to show me any terms and conditions where this rule is shown.

Gearbest is once again proving that they are not to be trusted, have a very unprofessional support, and should be avoided.

My ticket
                        T17011405470
                        Hey, I am sorry again for the trouble. I think we didn't make good explanation and remark when we published the coupons.

In order to attract more new customers, we will set some limits when one coupon is made. The screenshot you attached shows the coupon can be used 3 times for each account. Some other coupon can be used only once for one account.

I think we should be more careful and make sure everything is explained well when posting coupons.

Thanks for sharing your experience. We will try to make things better.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
                        #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Hey, I am sorry again for the trouble. I think we didn't make good explanation and remark when we published the coupons.

In order to attract more new customers, we will set some limits when one coupon is made. The screenshot you attached shows the coupon can be used 3 times for each account. Some other coupon can be used only once for one account.

I think we should be more careful and make sure everything is explained well when posting coupons.

Thanks for sharing your experience. We will try to make things better.
                          Yes indeed it should be made clear on the page if there is a limit, and when support sends me a screen shot at least it could be in the language the conversation is held in.

I can not read Chinese.

Now could you also explain why order W1701131140406145 , which should have been shipped between 14 and 15 January, isn't even marked as packed yet? We are now approaching 17 January.

And also on which website shipment LX257378489CN can be tracked. In the email I received it says GZEUB which leads to the gearbest website. Google doesn't know GZEUB.

I have asked the question in a ticket to the support desk, but as usual their reply talks around the question without even touching the subject.

I have asked the question a second time, and to that they don't even bother to reply.

Comment

Also,my parcel W1612190333146093 is stuck from almost two weeks at Hungary post,from 5 january exactly.Is it possible to arrive someday in my country in this year?

Comment

Lin???

Comment

Yes I also repeat my question why order W1701131140406145 , which should have been shipped between 14 and 15 January, isn't even marked as packed yet?

Another order placed on the same day has been shipped out yesterday, however there is no way provided where to track it.

Another similar order W1701161015352234 I placed just a few hours ago is marked as packed already, so it is a mystery why the other order is still not packed. Both items have been marked as in stock all the time.

Live chat is useless as usual with their automated replies.

By the way I received just a few minutes an email that one of the items in the order, Beelink M18, is now on a 48 hours only sale. No surprise of course that the "sale" price is the same as the past 3 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X