X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atvbca
    replied
    Tip for BGA NAND devices: Plug USB into OTG port on device, load stock firmware in UBT, and press Start. Now take a piece of aluminum foil 1 cm wide with a nice flat edge, slide it under the left hand side of the chip approximately 4mm up from the dot on the corner marking pin 1 and push until it contacts the solder balls under the chip (avoid touching the foil to other contacts or components.). With foil in place plug USB to computers USB port. Try multiple places if it doesn't work the first time. Just keep trying and it will work. Just tested on H9 X3 4GB 64GB S905X3 with KMRC10014M BGA EMMC.

Leave a comment:

• jcpriest
    replied
    Originally posted by Guyton100 View Post
    this area worked for me, h96 max 905x2 box from banggood
    Thank you so much. I had recently bricked mine and this saved me

Leave a comment:

• gustan
    replied
    Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

Actually the board I just posted looks almost identical in PCZB to this one. However, the pads aren't labelled on the one you posted, whereas mine seem sectioned off by white lines. Any chance you know what that contact point is?

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
    here we go 2GB unit...

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
    Actually it's a 4/32 version (written on white label), doesn't matter, place to short pins is the same for both boards and probably also for 2/16 version ( soldiaz post an image of a PCB). ;-)
    here we go 2GB unit

Leave a comment:

• gustan
    replied
    Can anyone please help me. This is an S905x VBOX. The reset button doesn't work and the SD card wont automatically install nor will it work when I short any of the nand pins or ground random ones around the board. Android still works and the system is rooted, but I want to install a different Rom

Anyone know which pin to short or any way to upgrade the rom otherwise on this box? There's only one button on the board and it seems to just cut off power.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by ludotaku View Post
    ...I assume that this picture shown by mAtvXk is for the 2/16 version considering how different it is from my version...
    Actually it's a 4/32 version (written on white label), doesn't matter, place to short pins is the same for both boards and probably also for 2/16 version ( soldiaz post an image of a PCB). ;-)

Leave a comment:

• ludotaku
    replied
    Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

confused...picture shows 4GB unit....

Anyone knows which to short for 2GB unit?

I took this picture which is from a X96 Max+ 4/64 (and the layout is quite likely to be the same on the 4/32 version):

I assume that this picture shown by mAtvXk is for the 2/16 version considering how different it is from my version:

By the way, my box now works like if it was brand new since I was able to rewrite the original firmware and erase the modified bootloader that caused my box to crash, so thanks again mAtvXk.

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    Originally posted by ludotaku View Post

Huge thanks to you, I managed to boot thanks to you.
    The layout on the photo is a X96 Max+ 2/16 and it is a bit different on the 4/64 version. I will post an updated version of my picture with the pin to short later on to help the others who might need it.
    confused...picture shows 4GB unit....

Anyone knows which to short for 2GB unit?

Leave a comment:

• jitheshvenu
    replied
    Originally posted by ath156 View Post

Try the following:
    Repeat the whole process but KEEP SHORTING THE 2 PINS even after the burning process starts !!! Keep shorting until it hopefully passes the 7% point ......and then release them.
    Still no luck. Does not move beyond 3%.

Leave a comment:

• psraw
    replied
    On my H3-MXQ-LP_V1.0 162# HXA_19050903 with samsung KMK5W000VM-B312 nand ,red light glows when USB is connected but computer doesn't recognize the USB device. How to short this one?

Someone here inserted a foil under the Chip & was able to get results but its not working for me.
    https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&s...ost&p=68622615
    Last edited by psraw; 09-24-2020, 08:49.

Leave a comment:

• ath156
    replied
    Originally posted by jitheshvenu View Post

Yes
    Try the following:
    Repeat the whole process but KEEP SHORTING THE 2 PINS even after the burning process starts !!! Keep shorting until it hopefully passes the 7% point ......and then release them.

Leave a comment:

• jitheshvenu
    replied
    Originally posted by ath156 View Post
    Did you copy the LICENCE directory at the place you installed USB Burning Tool (of course after you installed UBT)?
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• ath156
    replied
    Originally posted by jitheshvenu View Post

Using pin shorting the device detected by the computer. But it is showing error "romcode/switch status/identify/error result" at 3% . Tried two different firmwares

1. u215.H96Max_X3_1000M_9.0.2019.12.28.10.31
    2. u215.H96Max_X3_1000M_9.0.2020.08.12.18.05

Both have the same issues. I tired 2 different cable and 3 different usb ports. But no luck. Is there anything i am missing
    Did you copy the LICENCE directory at the place you installed USB Burning Tool (of course after you installed UBT)?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X