No announcement yet.

Teclast T98 Q&A thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for asking again, but did anyone tried the root integrity check ?

Comment

Hello! I am going to send my Teclast T98 back for replacement due to deadlines. (service from banggood is actually pretty good)
      Currently running win10 64 bit. SPflashtool doesn't seem to recognize my phone (it won't flash).
      Does anyone have working drivers for the T98 C6R3 win10?
      Thanks very much!

Comment

Is this still a good tablet to buy today? At geekbuying it goes for $118 (32GB version). Thanks

Comment

ROM Download: T98 4G (E5C4)-Android5.1-V1.01 Including drivers, flash tool and flash guide.    (Unzipping password: geekbuying.com) Attention matters: 1, please download all packages and unzip by WINRAR tool. 2, before unzipping, it’s better to exit the anti-virus software to avoid some programs being deleted wrongly. 3, when unzipping, select all package files together and unzip synchronously. […]

Comment

Sorry but it's not the same tablet as old t98 4g c6r2 or c6r3 they change processor less powerful and display less dpi here is not the right place..better to start a new thread to ask community

Comment

just had a good reset from the firmware i just posted.... tablet was stuck on logo... enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by m1pnk View Post
                just had a good reset from the firmware i just posted.... tablet was stuck on logo... enjoy
                There are different version of t98 4g probably you have the old and better version c6r3 or c6r2 but without lollipop rom...spflash original rom for your tablet

Comment

i have the E5C4 SN version....

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n611956[/ATTACH] pic here... wow small... but as i said
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

can anyone confirm root apk for this... many thanks.... vroot wont crack it

Comment

Hi,
                        I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem with the T98, I just recently purchased mine so it is brand new (2 weeks old) and for some reason when Im trying to use an application the quick drop down menu continually opens and shuts making it impossible for me to use any app even try and close them I cannot even shut down the tablet when the quick drop down menu is having an attack. I had a similar problem with youtube when it keep opening up all the videos and I was unable to shut it down.
                        Can anyone help me sort this problem out.

Thank you.

Comment

Hi. I have a T98 C6R3 with Android 4.4.4. Do you know if anybody changed this device to a newer Android version, for example 5.0?. Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
                          X