Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flux1000 View Post
    I'm afraid the links are down...

Has anyone got it before it was too late?

Help!!!
    mirror
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

i'll try Flashtool with TWRP_Recovery_T98_4G.rar first
    dingdongtoolbox only russian and chinese i'm scared of SCAM
    GOOD LUCK
    PS I'm waiting my t98 from china now...so i cannot test it... for darki2k no vendor in europe only 330 euro on **** from italy!
    Last edited by hocuspocus69; 03-14-2015, 22:16.

Comment

Originally posted by hocuspocus69 View Post
      mirror
      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

GOOD LUCK
      PS I'm waiting my t98 from china now...so i cannot test it... for darki2k no vendor in europe only 330 euro on **** from italy!
      where did you bought it in china? how much do you pay with taxes? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by darki2k View Post
        where did you bought it in china? how much do you pay with taxes? thanks
        From official teclast on aliexpress 273 dollar 32gb version i hope no taxes througt nederland post

Comment

Originally posted by darki2k View Post
          Does anyone of u guys know a seller which is shipping this tablet from europe ? with a price cheaper then 300 € ? I wanna buy it :/.. And im Scared of the grainy screen of Cube's T9 :/...
          thanks!
          Never heard of grainy screen on Teclast T98, don't worry
          I suggest you to buy through Aliexpress and not from Europe. You will pay a lot less buying from there!
          if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
          https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

well the tab would be priced on ali with shippment for 277 €, if i have to pay taxes ( here in germany 19 % ) this tablet will be priced for 331 €, is there a way to avoid taxes? somehow i cant find the tab for 270 $ from the official sellers of teclast.
            Thanks guys ..

Comment

Originally posted by hocuspocus69 View Post
              mirror

GOOD LUCK
              OMG!!! hocuspocus69, Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a few minutes I'll tell you if it works!!!!!!

Comment

It works!!!!!
                It works!!!!!

Thanks a lot. Right now I've made a complete backup to the MicroSD card.

IThe flash process was made using flashify,...the easiest way available so far. I absolutely recommend it.

TECLAST T98 4G C6R2 has a working TWRP custom recovery...

I think hanuma50 was the developer, all credit for him, and for hocuspocus69, who make us aware of this news..., and also published a working link hosted in MEGA.

It's version 2.8.4.0 in english....happy, happy...
                Last edited by flux1000; 03-15-2015, 22:59.

Comment

Well i get it for 300 € including dhl epress and taxes ... is there a android 5.0 planed ?

Comment

not yet at the moment...

Comment

It works!!!!!
                      So now you should be able to flash RileyROM 1.0? Or is there some fixes what rrileypm have to do first? Is there flashable zip-file for TWRP?

Comment

Masters!
                        Can someone to set up a instructions to the upgraded Teclestar T98?
                        : /

Comment

It works!!!!!
                          It works!!!!!

Thanks a lot. Right now I've made a complete backup to the MicroSD card.

IThe flash process was made using flashify,...the easiest way available so far. I absolutely recommend it.

TECLAST T98 4G C6R2 has a working TWRP custom recovery...

I think hanuma50 was the developer, all credit for him, and for hocuspocus69, who make us aware of this news..., and also published a working link hosted in MEGA.

It's version 2.8.0.4 in english....happy, happy...
                          All credits to hanuma50 4pda.ru crew

Comment

Is the P98 4G worth it for 190€ ?
                            The seller said it's equivalent to T98 only 4G has lesser frequency.
                            If anyone had one.

Comment

[QUOTE = darki2k; 291130] Ima li netko od u momački znati prodavatelj koji je transportno ovu tabletu iz Europe? uz cijenu jeftinije od 300 €? Želim kupiti: / .. i im Scared od zrnatom zaslonu kocke T9: / ...
                              ! hvala [/ QUOTE]

I have looked at _https://www.fastcardtech.com/goods.php?id=14048
                              have the option to Netherlands Post +
                              option from 5% to avoid customs duty! (if you pay customs duties) they give you back the money !?
                              But I am at the end I order to _http: //www.chinistore.com/ $ 246 + $ 20 DHL
                              The package came for five days, but I had to pay customs duties: //
                              Good luck

Does not anybody have the will to write instructions as upgraded T98?

Comment

Originally posted by tonas View Post
                                Is the P98 4G worth it for 190€ ?The seller said it's equivalent to T98 only 4G has lesser frequency.If anyone had one.
                                P98 and T98 are totally different tablets!
                                P98 is equipped with a quadcore cortex A15 (allwinner a80) and a fast GPU. Ideal for games but with low battery life (less than 6 hours).
                                T98 is equipped with a octacore cortex A53 64bit (mediatek MT8752) and a mid range GPU. Good general purpose performance with an outstanding battery life (10 hours).

Just to summarize: if you want a game machine go for P98, otherwise T98 is a better choice!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X