Teclast T98 Q&A thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has been able to copy a file larger than 4GB to the external SD CARD. If I format in ExFat it tells me the card is damaged when I plug it in. If I format in NTFS it appears to be working but if I pay a file larger than 4GB mid-way the app force closes. I really do not want to re-encode to smaller file so any help would be great. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by tonas View Post
      I installed this update. Well it's not a new ROM rather than an update. Be aware you need to install the driver included. It's mandatory to rename the folders with Latin characters for example : ROM, DRIVERS, SP FLASHTOOL.
      The Bluetooth keyboard work well now, plus the possibility to uninstall easily the Chinese softwares.
      2 things lack compared to my ex Cube T9 , the flash for photos and the wake up magnet with the original case.

T98 has the wake up magnetic sensor. The problem is on you case that has no magnet to do the job!
      if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
      https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post

T98 has the wake up magnetic sensor. The problem is on you case that has no magnet to do the job!
        I know that's why I referred to the "original case"

Comment

Are you sure that is "original" or is the case that you bought together with the tablet (and doen't mean it's original)?

Comment

[QUOTE=giouncino;n496419]Are you sure that is "original" or is the case that you bought together with the tablet (and doen't mean it's original)?

Comment

I think it's not original...but probably "original" covers doesn't exist: there are good and bad covers, and one without magnet is not so good in my opinion.
              Last edited by giouncino; 04-26-2015, 22:59.

Comment

You can put magnetic adesive 1 cm is enough in middle of bottom front face ...its enough try before to find the exact point

Comment

Originally posted by flux1000 View Post
                  It works!!!!!
                  It works!!!!!

Thanks a lot. Right now I've made a complete backup to the MicroSD card.

IThe flash process was made using flashify,...the easiest way available so far. I absolutely recommend it.

TECLAST T98 4G C6R2 has a working TWRP custom recovery...

I think hanuma50 was the developer, all credit for him, and for hocuspocus69, who make us aware of this news..., and also published a working link hosted in MEGA.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

It's version 2.8.4.0 in english....happy, happy...
                  Hello I too have Teclast T98 32GB
                  This is good news that T98 has a working TWRP.
                  Can you please let us know the steps to flash this TWRP ? This will help all those who are already having this tablet.

Comment

Originally posted by flux1000 View Post
                    It works!!!!!
                    It works!!!!!

Thanks a lot. Right now I've made a complete backup to the MicroSD card.

IThe flash process was made using flashify,...the easiest way available so far. I absolutely recommend it.

TECLAST T98 4G C6R2 has a working TWRP custom recovery...

I think hanuma50 was the developer, all credit for him, and for hocuspocus69, who make us aware of this news..., and also published a working link hosted in MEGA.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

It's version 2.8.4.0 in english....happy, happy...

HELLO TRIED THE SAME THING.
                    IT WORKED FOR ME TOO. NOW I HAVE A ROOTED TECLAST T98 & TWRP

Comment

Somebody know if T98 have E-compass? some kind of magnetometer sensor?
                      thanx

Comment

between Cube t9 vs Teclast T98, which one is better? thanks

Comment

Le glisser-déposer ne fonctionne pas sur la tablette.The Press and Drag issue.

Comment

hello i am a new owner of teclast t98 4g, is there any way to have more internal storage for apps i have only 2g and i don't like every time to move apps.

Comment

Originally posted by matrixboy View Post
                              hello i am a new owner of teclast t98 4g, is there any way to have more internal storage for apps i have only 2g and i don't like every time to move apps.

Comment

Hy guys, i have a question regarding the t98.

Is the t98 a good option to buy? Because the p98 has android 5.0 and the t98 has 4.4.4 and the 4.4.4 doesnt support the 64 bit.

The t98 is the most expensivest tablet from teclast and i would like to know, if it is also the best one.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X