Teclast T98 Q&A thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glogi View Post
    [QUOTE = flux1000; 291614] ". Select WAHT want to install the tablet (small check checkmark Windows) all / all except preloader / recovery only ... [/ QUOTE]

Is this correct?

my tablet already has a version V1.01
    Do you have another version? someone is reminiscent V1.09
    ?

Yes this is correct!!!!! v1.09 ROm is a very good one...and after updateing you can use OTA update to go on v1.10 ROM

Comment

MT8752/6752 IMEI backup

Please have a lot here

EDIT: Edius replied to this (thanks a lot Edius),..please have a look to his answer, maybe I'm a bit outdated ..
      Last edited by flux1000; 03-20-2015, 16:05.

Comment

Originally posted by flux1000 View Post
        Teclast T98 battery last 9-10 of tough use,...I don't really know if Cube T9 is so optimized, may be so, but TEclast T98 autonomy isn't one of its weak points. You call tell.

See you.
        Anyone know the ram type in the T9?

If the T9 does not have LPDDR3, the T98 might actually edge out the T9 in battery life.

Pretty sure that type of ram is more efficient than most.
        Cube T9; Pipo M8 Pro (on life support); LG gPad

Comment

Originally posted by BamaPanda View Post
          Anyone know the ram type in the T9?

If the T9 does not have LPDDR3, the T98 might actually edge out the T9 in battery life.

Pretty sure that type of ram is more efficient than most.
          I haven't checked that when my T9 was opened.
          To see RAM chips motherboard should be completely removed (only backside is visible when back shell is removed) and was no reason to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Edius View Post
            I haven't checked that when my T9 was opened.
            To see RAM chips motherboard should be completely removed (only backside is visible when back shell is removed) and was no reason to do that.
            Per these specs ...the T9 has DDR3L.
            Specifications of the Alldocube T9. Dimensions: 238.8 x 170 x 8.9 mm, Weight: 520 g, SoC: MediaTek MT8752, CPU: ARM Cortex-A53, 1700 MHz, GPU: ARM Mali-T760 MP2, 700 MHz, RAM: 2 GB, Storage: 32 GB, Display: 9.7 in, IPS, 2048 x 1536 pixels, 24 bit, Battery: 10000 mAh, Li-Polymer, OS: Android 4.4 KitKat.

The difference ...

Of course, that is not necessarily 100% definitive, as we have seen wrong specs listed quite often.
            Cube T9; Pipo M8 Pro (on life support); LG gPad

Comment

[QUOTE = flux1000; 292 908] To be told exactly !!!!! v1.09 ROM content is very good ... AFTER updateing can use OTA update to go to v1.10 ROM [/ QUOTE] Ok, flow. Tell me where the version v1.09 ROM? and then I try to upgrade PS: if version v1.09 answer for my model c6r3 (32GB) version?

PPS: Magnet switch for screen works very well?

Last edited by glogi; 03-24-2015, 18:18.

Comment

Originally posted by glogi View Post
                [QUOTE = flux1000; 292 908] To be told exactly !!!!! v1.09 ROM content is very good ... AFTER updateing can use OTA update to go to v1.10 ROM [/ QUOTE] Ok, flow. Tell me where the version v1.09 ROM? and then I try to upgrade PS: if version v1.09 answer for my model c6r3 (32GB) version?

PPS: Magnet switch for screen works very well?

ROM V1.09 can be updates via OTA up to v1.10...BUT THIS IS ONLY FOR T98 16Gb (C6R2)

For T98 32Gb (C6R3) lastest ROM version is V1.01...so beware!!

Comment

[QUOTE = flux1000; 294684] ROM V1.09 može biti ažuriranja putem OTA do v1.10 ... No, to je samo za T98 16GB (C6R2) Za T98 32 (C6R3) najnoviji ROM verzija je V1.01 ... pa pazi !! [/ QUOTE]

ok, that interests me! I got that version v1.01
                  OK, I will not touch anything for now.
                  thank you

Comment

Teclast has uploaded a new firmware for the T98 (C6R3) on their homepage. Has anybody received an OTA update to version 1.03?

Comment

Originally posted by Flense View Post
                      Teclast has uploaded a new firmware for the T98 (C6R3) on their homepage. Has anybody received an OTA update to version 1.03?
                      I haven't received OTA update, but I did download update from Teclast site. For those who wants to know what's new, here is the release notes from readme.txt file (as-is, Google translate from Chinese to English)

-- readme.txt begin --
                      V1.03 version improve the content:
                      1, when repairing an external keyboard, you can not enter the character part of the problem;
                      2, update / delete / add built-in apk application;
                      3. Update tUI;
                      4. Add MTK latest patch on this program, to optimize the system stability security and compatibility;
                      -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
                      T98 4G eight-core (C6R3) -Android4.4.4: The first version of the firmware release;
                      -- readme.txt end --

Comment

ok,
                        I took the tablets WinRar file.
                        How to upgrade?

Comment

Please have a look at the great available Tutorials, here in Freaktab dealing with the "using Spflashtool" issue, in order to upgrade your ROM,..I even think I wrote myself a few hints about how to do it...in this post.

Comment

I installed this update. Well it's not a new ROM rather than an update. Be aware you need to install the driver included. It's mandatory to rename the folders with Latin characters for example : ROM, DRIVERS, SP FLASHTOOL.
                            The Bluetooth keyboard work well now, plus the possibility to uninstall easily the Chinese softwares.
                            2 things lack compared to my ex Cube T9 , the flash for photos and the wake up magnet with the original case.

Comment

nice information for me
                              thanks all

Comment

I have TECLAST T98. Tab works fine, but i have one query, whenever i install any app from the play store, it gets installed in a Internal Memory which is only of 2GB & not in the Internal Storage of 32GB. I have also inserted a memory card of 16GB & have set my default installation path to SD Card, but still no change.

As a result, now that internal memory of 2GB is getting full & i can not update or install any more apps from the play store. Please help me.

Comment

Working...
                                X