Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pipo users: READ THIS BEFORE FLASHING A KITKAT ROM!!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know the problem is it strange

Hi!
    Congrats for your work is very interesting.

I have Pipo M6 pro 3G, I try change the Rom to KitKat and the Tablet Crash.
    But tablet flash correctly, erase IDB, flash...No problems, but then, when I power on it, display appear Black.

I tried push + esc reset and power on, with the same result.
    I was think my tablet brick, I try erase NAND to mask mode with Rockchip Development tool, and then flash rom again.

Tablet power on , and run correctly!!
    but only one week, more or less, but suddenly, tablet power off, and if I try power on display appear black.
    I tried flash tablet again, but no run.

No error during installation of the new ROM but still not working.

Can I help me please?

Comment

I'm stuck in finding the right pins! please help - P1 3G bricked

First of all, great thanks to all freaktab makers for these great informations and hints.

I worked through all relevant threads regarding flashing Pipo tablets.

Now I got stucked when trying to shorten NAND pins.

My Pipo P1 3G came with a timing error in Wifi as described in one post.
      After flashing with RileyRom AndroidTool 1.7 everything seemed to be working,besides the SD-card (external).
      That was not recognized.
      So I tried to flash with RileyRom AndroidTool 1.8. But that flashing failed.

When I connect the tablet to the PC but I could not flash it neither with AndroidTool nor with the RKBatchTool.

I found that the productID had changed after flashing with RileyROM 1.7 from Hex 0010 to 320a.
      This i regognised when checking the device from linux with lsusb.

Now I opend the device to try shortening NAND pins and found the the NAND chip
      to be a Toshiba eMMC THGBMBG8D4KBAIR with 153 pins (the chip is 12 x 18 mm in size).
      So now I have no idea what to do!

May be somebody can help?

Many thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by dareksww View Post
        Hi i short pins 7and8 8and9 and nothing happend still connect only for 10 sec and disconected
        How did you solve this?

I have the same problem. I can go to Mask mode, but only for a few seconds, then my PIPO M6 PRO disconnect.

I can erase NAND via Finless ROM Flash Tool, but can´t flash ROM via Rockchip Batch Tool.

I would appreciate your help. Anyone know SOLUTION?

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

How to downgrade LP 5.1.1 to KitKat 4.4.4??
          What is the process?

Comment

Hi,

Anyone with a PIPO P9 trying the NAND reset?

I cannot tell the PINS required. I don´t know if it is not making contact or skipping the pins...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by willthrom View Post
              Hi,

Anyone with a PIPO P9 trying the NAND reset?

I cannot tell the PINS required. I don´t know if it is not making contact or skipping the pins...

Thanks
              I managed to find the pins for this table: PIPO P9.

I enter in MASK MODE, then I click on UpgradeFirmare->EraseFlash.
              At this point the tablet start changing mode to download to start the erase process and then "Wait for Mask Mode".
              I have to shotcircuit again (restarting the tables), this gets me a succesfull Erasing.
              After that the table starts in LOADER MODE.

However, if I tried to Upgrade the firmware in the UpgradeFimrware tab, the tablet gets stuck again in "Test Device 100%"....

Comment

Originally posted by willthrom View Post

I managed to find the pins for this table: PIPO P9.

I enter in MASK MODE, then I click on UpgradeFirmare->EraseFlash.
                At this point the tablet start changing mode to download to start the erase process and then "Wait for Mask Mode".
                I have to shotcircuit again (restarting the tables), this gets me a succesfull Erasing.
                After that the table starts in LOADER MODE.

However, if I tried to Upgrade the firmware in the UpgradeFimrware tab, the tablet gets stuck again in "Test Device 100%"....
                I managed to flash the stock firmware using RKBatchTool after shorcircuit the ping:10-11 (left-button)
                This tables has the NAND from Toshiva:

Comment

Working...
                X