Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pipo users: READ THIS BEFORE FLASHING A KITKAT ROM!!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi and thanks for the good information.
    In my case, I used a bad cable during the upgrade and now it seems bricked (radom numbers when I erase nand or flash rom and i goes forever).

I followed the steps and the tablet is now in mask mode ( Finless flash tool says: Found RKAndroid MaskRom Rock Usb). Then whenI click the Erse Nand (IDB) it sem to do somethig for like 1 sec then it says: Erasing IDB OK, but I keep hearing the windows sound when you disconnect / reconnect a usb device during that 1 sec that it seems to do something. Is that normal?

After that, I go and clickFlash Rom, and the radom numers start again (after hearring the usb noise, and it does that noise evey 20 sec) and the satus changes to: Found RKAndroid Loader Rock Usb.... and it keeps going forever,

Any idea what I can do to fix this?

Oh and the usb noises does not happen when I am in maskmode (up until I press a button like erase nand for exemple)

Comment

Oh well I was finally able to fix my problem. Once in mask mode, I launched the RKBatch Tool and I was able to install an .img

Thanks again for the nice post

Comment

I'm glad it helped.

Sent from my ifive_mini_3GS using Tapatalk
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

hello randy need help, I have tablet china. after testing several ROM was not bricked reconose the pc, i saw your post cortocicuito. reconose probe and now the pc, rkbacktool square is blue., and not as follow. I have no official rom

writing tablet settings
          TABLET PC vercion RK30 SDK 3.0.8 + DEL KERMEL ISD @ ZED-SERVER 3 # 46
          RK 30 ANDROID 4.1.1 SDK v1.00.00
          RV1FU-V2.60 .............

if you need other data write and tell me thanks

Comment

It's possible that you flashed a ROM with a different loader, therefore you are unable to connect to the PC, or do much else. Your tablet may be currently in a bricked state...but could be recovered by following the steps outlined in this thread.

Without the original factory firmware for that particular device, I'm afraid we can't fix it. While it is possible to dump a stock firmware from the device, since you have erased that original firmware it would be impossible to get it now. That's always a consideration you need to take BEFORE you experiment with flashing different custom ROM's.

Maybe you can contact the seller of the tablet and see if they can send you a link to the firmware. If you can get the firmware, I would be happy to root it for you.

Good luck with your quest for a solution.
            Randy
            Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
            Read my BIO Here
            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
            Donate here

Comment

[Quote = rrileypm; 186864] Es Posible Que el usted dirigió Una ROM ONU de la estafa DIFERENTE cargador, POR lo del tanto, no es Capaz de conectarse a la PC, o HACER Mucho Más. La tableta Florerias Estar ACTUALMENTE En Un Estado de ladrillo ... Pero Podria Ser Recuperado siguiendo los Pasos descritos en Este hilo. Sin el firmware original de Fábrica párr ESE Dispositivo en concreto, me temo Que No Podemos arreglarlo. Si bien es Posible volcar Una Acción firmware del Dispositivo, ya Que se ha Borrado el firmware original Que Seria imposible conseguirlo Ahora. Eso es del siempre Una consideracion Que debe Tomar ANTES de Experimentar estafa different parpadear ROM personalizada de. Tal Vez USTED Puede del Ponerse en contacto Con El vendedor de la tableta y ver si sí le Florerias enviar sin enlace al firmware. Si el usted You can conseguir el firmware, yo Feliz Seria párr erradicarlo párr USTED. ¡Buena suerte estafa Do búsqueda De Una Solución. [/ Quote] muchas gracias por responder. los cuales no son del fabricante. la tableta es la regale a mi nieta compró en ****. Defectuoso siempre trabajaron hasta que deje de funcionar. cuando compro la pretensión del **** chino. Envié que quería. discutirlas enviado desde Argentina cuesta lo mismo que la tableta por qué no enviar permanecer varios meses sin uso, así que decidí cambiar la rom que tenía el mismo aspecto, pero me volví no toma algunos ajustes de datos y AnTuTu. Fue un gran error por mi ignorancia para ser feliz y le felicito por el trabajo que realiza un gran abrazo y voy a seguir con mi trabajo para m9 pipo max pro respecta

ESPECIFICACIÓN 3066-HD
              CPU Rockchip3066 de la corteza A9 1.5GHZ de doble núcleo Maili-400GPU
              OS 4.1.0 OS Android
              Idioma Afrikaans/Amharic/Catalan/Czech/Serb/Danish/German/English
              Greek/Spanish/French/Croatian/Indonesia/Malay/Italian/Malay/Latviesu
              Lithuanian/Hungarian/Dutch/Norwegian/Romansh/Romanian/Russian
              Polish/Portuguese/Slovenian/Swedish/Slovak/Finnish/Swahili/Filipino
              Turkish/Vietnamese/Zulu/Thai/Hebrew/Ukrainian/Chinese/Japanese
              Korean/Arabic/Persian/Bulgarian/bengali
              Memoria DDR3 1GB
              Dispositivo De Almacenamiento 8GB HDD
              Tarjeta externa del TF, Capacidad Máxima de 32 GB
              Bluetooth
              Gravedad Fast 4-G-sensor dimensional
              LCD 9,7 Pulgadas capacitiva de Alta Definición Pantalla Tactil estafadores De 5 points, 1024 * 800 Píxeles
              WIFI WIFI: Red Inalámbrica de IEEE802.11b/g/n
              Software de Oficina Soporte de Word, Excel, PDF
              3G External Apoyo
              Juegos en 3D Apoyo
              Tienda de reproducción Apoyo
              Vídeo Tiempo De Juego 5.5h
              Puerto de E / S Puerto USB * 1, auricular * 1, DC-IN JACK * 1, Lector de Tarjetas del TF * 1, HDMI * 1
              Audio Auriculares 3,5 mm párrafo
              Estéreo de Alta Calidad altavoz
              Micrófono Incorporado
              Archivo multimedia Formatos de archivo de audio compatibles: De MP3/WMA/APE/FLAC/AAC/OGG/AC3/WAV
              Formatos de Archivos de vídeos compatibles: Max.1920 * 1080RV, H.264, VC-1, H263, MPEG4, VP6, MKV (H.264 HP),
              AVI, RM / RMVB, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2
              Formatos de archivo de la Foto: JPG, JPEG, BMP y PNG.
              Cámara Principales Resolución de la Cámara up to 2 megapíxeles (Cámara dual)
              Adaptador de Corriente Entrada 100-240V Salida: DC 9V 1.5A
              Batería 6500MAH Li-ion
              Tamano 245 * 190 * 15 mm
              Peso neto 570g
              Bruto Peso 970g
              Otro Tipo de Apoyo Youtube / Facebook / / / AndroidMarket / / / mapas de / / iReader / Oficina Twitter MSN Skype Calculadora Google Mail Google Quick
              Color blanco
              ¿De Qué el heno en la caja 1 * Android 4.1 9.7 "Tablet PC
              1 * Cargador de la Energía
              2 * párrafo de Conexión USB Cable de un PC

Last edited by twingo16s; 06-03-2014, 00:56.

Comment

need help

Originally posted by keeshg View Post
                Sorry for being to brief.

By trying I unbricked my completely dead new m6pro after changing from kitkat to jellybean (kasty).I used Rkbatchtool 1.7.

When I attached the tablet over usb there was no reaction untill I held the power button for a few seconds, then I heard a connection sound on windows7. On Rkbatchtool there was a blue square when holding power.
                So I did not open the tablet.

1 I connect tablet over usb.
                2 I load the right rom-img file.
                3 Hold the power button.
                4 While holding press restore button.
                5 Keep power pressed untill first part of flashing done (button is green)
                6 at first I released power to soon and the contact over usb stopped as did flashing
                7 Flashing completed and pipo rebooted again to normal.

This made me very happy so I hope it will work for you as well with another tablet. Well you can always try, no big deal.
                Please let us know.
                I do it that but when i hold power i have connect only 10 sec click restore test go to15% and then disconnected i all time keep power any idea what doing now ?? i cant flash my pipo. i crashed my pipo becouse im not check new loader.

Comment

need help

hi i have 2 flashes and i dont knwo how reset nand this is photo my pipo. Someone can help me where i must cross pins ?? on 1 flash or 2 or both ? and i cant find Which pins must cross.THX for help on this site i cant find that flash http://www.alldatasheet.com/
                  Last edited by dareksww; 06-17-2014, 08:00.

Comment

Originally posted by dareksww View Post
                    hi i have 2 flashes and i dont knwo how reset nand this is photo my pipo. Someone can help me where i must cross pins ?? on 1 flash or 2 or both ? and i cant find Which pins must cross.THX for help on this site i cant find that flash http://www.alldatasheet.com/
                    Have a look at this post
                    Finding the right number is also discussed here

good luck
                    Last edited by uli-hh; 06-17-2014, 10:26.

Comment

Originally posted by uli-hh View Post
                      Have a look at this post
                      You only have to short pins on chip 1.

good luck
                      Hi i short pins 7and8 8and9 and nothing happend still connect only for 10 sec and disconected

Comment

[Quote = dareksww; 193422] hola tengo 2 flashes y yo no knwo cómo reinicio nand esta es la foto de mi pipo. Alguien me puede ayudar a donde tengo que cruzar los pins? el 1 de flash o 2, o ambos? y no puedo encontrar Cuáles son los pines deben cross.THX ayuda en este sitio no puedo encontrar ese destello http://www.alldatasheet.com/
                        [/ quote]

first likely to have the three buttons pressed and connect to PC

Comment

Originally posted by dareksww View Post
                          Hi i short pins 7and8 8and9 and nothing happend still connect only for 10 sec and disconected
                          Found this in a other board. It's about an other tab, but it's the same NAD-Chip witch is installed in my M9pro.

Comment

Originally posted by twingo16s View Post
                            [Quote = dareksww; 193422] hola tengo 2 flashes y yo no knwo cómo reinicio nand esta es la foto de mi pipo. Alguien me puede ayudar a donde tengo que cruzar los pins? el 1 de flash o 2, o ambos? y no puedo encontrar Cuáles son los pines deben cross.THX ayuda en este sitio no puedo encontrar ese destello http://www.alldatasheet.com/
                            [/ quote]

first likely to have the three buttons pressed and connect to PC
                            I have only 2 buttons POWER and ESC when i hold 2 buttons nothing happend. When i hold power conected to pc in flash mode but only 5-8 sec and disconnected (still hold power) when not hold the power disconected in 1sec

Comment

[Quote = dareksww; 193515] Tengo sólo 2 botones de encendido y la tecla ESC cuando tengo 2 botones nada sucedió. Cuando sostengo poder conected a la PC en el modo de flash, pero sólo 5-8 segundos y desconectado (todavía detentan el poder) cuando no se mantenga el poder disconected en 1seg [/ quote]

and reset?

Comment

Originally posted by twingo16s View Post
                                [Quote = dareksww; 193515] Tengo sólo 2 botones de encendido y la tecla ESC cuando tengo 2 botones nada sucedió. Cuando sostengo poder conected a la PC en el modo de flash, pero sólo 5-8 segundos y desconectado (todavía detentan el poder) cuando no se mantenga el poder disconected en 1seg [/ quote]

and reset?
                                nothing happend

but finaly i got way to mask mode and had next problem i erase IDB ok but cant flash
                                <Layer 3-2> Download Boot Start
                                <Layer 3-2> Download Boot Success
                                <Layer 3-2> Wait For Maskrom Start
                                <Layer 3-2> Wait For Maskrom Success
                                <Layer 3-2> Test Device Start
                                <Layer 3-2> Test Device Success
                                <Layer 3-2> Check Chip Start
                                <Layer 3-2> Check Chip Success
                                <Layer 3-2> Get FlashInfo Start
                                <Layer 3-2> Get FlashInfo Success
                                <Layer 3-2> Prepare IDB Start
                                <Layer 3-2> Prepare IDB Fail