Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My problem was playing a file with kodi. This same file was played well on another kodi (osmc based). So as superceleron says there seems to be a problem with an updated library

Comment

Any particular file type?
      Mp4, mkv, avi..... X264, x265
      All files or just occasional ones?
      I did give kodi a try on some on my files and didn't notice issues.
      Give a bit more info - maybe that will identify the problem.

Comment

For the record. It was a mp4 file. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pacobar View Post
          For the record. It was a mp4 file. Thanks
          Try this pacobar

Go to Seetings ---> Videos---->Acceleration and Disable MediaCodec and LibStageFright (Just Keep AW Codec).

If you don't see the acceleration menu you should enable the Expert Setting Level.
          Last edited by Zebraino; 02-17-2016, 10:32.
          Beelink X2 and Nexsmart D32 for now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pacobar View Post
            I´ve experienced some problems on playing video with v1.2. An ugly green band on the bottom of the screen an several irregular diagonal bands along the screen. I have reverted to v1.1 and everything is normal. A pity, really!
            Thanks anyway for your work
            Hi!

I have exactly the same problem in v1.2 with KODI streaming MP4 files, in v1.1 all OK

Comment

Originally posted by Zebraino View Post

Try this pacobar

Go to Seetings ---> Videos---->Acceleration and Disable MediaCodec and LibStageFright (Just Keep AW Codec).

If you don't see the acceleration menu you should enable the Expert Setting Level.

Hi!

I tried this option, but there is not a solution

It seems to be a problem with an updated library, because in v1.1 all OK

Comment

Most be the new libb :/
                I guess some devices have problems with it while others don't!
                Damm cheap HW....
                Stay on 1.1

Comment

Is there any way to put the improved Kodi and libs in the standard ROM without having to use the full custom ROM?

Comment

I'd like to see this too. Incorporating hardware specific code into the official releases would help us keep current with other Kodi users. I have this same issue with a Ugoos UT3S.
                    Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Hi, in case where something goes wrong if i want to recover my backup how can i access the TWRP function menu on Beelink X2 start process ?
                      Are there any combination of keys ?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by toon View Post
                        Hi, in case where something goes wrong if i want to recover my backup how can i access the TWRP function menu on Beelink X2 start process ?
                        Are there any combination of keys ?

Thank you.
                        Use the recovery(reset) hole!

Comment

Originally posted by OniShiro View Post
                          Is there any way to put the improved Kodi and libs in the standard ROM without having to use the full custom ROM?
                          Zidoo kodi repository for AllWinner H3 platform. Contribute to zidootech/zidoo-kodi-14.2 development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Zidoo kodi repository for AllWinner H3 platform. Contribute to zidootech/zidoo-kodi-14.2 development by creating an account on GitHub.

If I have the apk for that can I just install it? doesn't it has any Zidoo protections?

I might install your ROM but I want to know if the boot animation can be replaced with the standard bootanimation.zip

Comment

the apk from that source it protected and the code is not complete!
                              And yes you can change boot animation!

Comment

Hi there.

Can someone confirm me that this rom can use the 5.1 passthrough withou distortion in the sound ?

I have the stock newest version on my bee link x2 but when I connect kodi to my tv (HDMI) and use the passthrough option activated the sound is messy and like a robotised voices.

I need to fix this ASAp.

Is there anyone with this rom using 5.1 DTS passthrough ?

superceleron podes ajudar ?

Comment

Working...
                                X