No announcement yet.

help unbrick this clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the your work and help, but the problem its the same "E:extractTarFork() process ended with ERROR=255".... I think we have diferent cpu, my cpu is s802 and yours is s812...

Comment

Originally posted by mistergary View Post
      Thank you for the your work and help, but the problem its the same "E:extractTarFork() process ended with ERROR=255".... I think we have diferent cpu, my cpu is s802 and yours is s812...
      s802 and s812 uses same ...my mediafire says 0 downloads on this link ..are you sure you tried install this? I did this backup few hours ago and erased and reloaded my box with it..
      Last edited by jaynjolie; 05-09-2016, 21:35.

Comment

I'm sure.. I downloaded this file and i did about five attempts and same result/error=255... no lucky

Comment

I'm sure.. I downloaded this file and i did about five attempts and same result/error=255... no lucky
          when its installing did you notice what order its installing?system should be last to install..first its boot then bootloader .cache.. if not uncheck system then install it only on a second restore after rest is installed .also are you wiping before install? ...worth a try

Comment

Thanks to you it is now working ... only have one problem with power off.... when I want to turn off with remote control it restarts....

Comment

Thanks to you it is now working ... only have one problem with power off.... when I want to turn off with remote control it restarts....
              Install root zip with twrp.goto play store install anreboot. It will power it off.also look for remote.conf in remote patches on this site for your remote.install with twrp remote should then work.may need try them all

Comment

sorry, root zip where to find?

Comment

sorry, root zip where to find?
                  In twrp backup I uploaded called root update zip
                  Don't unzip it. just drag to SD card boot into recovery select install choose root update zip swipe

Comment

i installed "root update zip" and now?

Comment

i installed "root update zip" and now?
                      Playstore update supersu and select normal updating binary.install anreboot from Playstore to power box off til you get remote fixed

Comment

I try with anreboot to shut down but box restart...

Comment

I try with anreboot to shut down but box restart...
                          Power off option should shut it down.it do on mine.but your box may be different..install remote patcher zip from link in post 66 same as root zip to try get your remote working .may need try them all til you find correct remote.i added my remote manually to that backup because I had my remote file.but you have to find yours by trial and error

Comment

You can also try quick reboot from Playstore that works like anreboot

Comment

Impossible to shut down power....box restart with led red on (must be blue) ...

Comment

Impossible to shut down power....box restart with led red on (must be blue) ...
                                I had same problem on this firmware I think our boxes are similar but opposite led action ..I think this is for your box try loading it same as you did with my backup

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Comment

Working...
                                X