No announcement yet.

help unbrick this clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not, I was able to use my back up and restore to 100% Only had a problem when installing everything at once need to install system by it self and i was good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Lethalsnakes View Post
      I did not, I was able to use my back up and restore to 100% Only had a problem when installing everything at once need to install system by it self and i was good to go.
      You can post her yuor back up? Thank you and waiting for answer..

Comment

Good day everyone. I also having a M8&m9_v02 tvbox with 8723b wifi chip. I would like to re-flash the firmware but most of the link posted by jaynjolie is either missing or dead. Can anyone please send me the link for: 1.TWRP Bootloader, 2.AML Upgrade Package.img for USB Burning tools. Thank you~
        Last edited by zeroknight83; 07-21-2016, 05:58.

Comment

Recovery you have from post 89.... link is working

Comment

Originally posted by mistergary View Post
            Recovery you have from post 89.... link is working
            Sorry, what I mean is I need the TWRP Bootloader for the M8 TVBox. Not the Backup recovery image.

Comment

Originally posted by zeroknight83 View Post
              Sorry, what I mean is I need the TWRP Bootloader for the M8 TVBox. Not the Backup recovery image.
              http://www.mediafire.com/download/ky...Plus_Root_.zip contains twrp to place on sd plus backup .and root zip to root it after

Comment

Yuo can post her your backup image from yuor box?

Comment

Originally posted by mistergary View Post

Yuo can post her your backup image from yuor box?

I bricked my box before I can backup the original stock Image. So I dont have any. Now trying to recover back by using jaynjolie twrp backup image files. But when I try to flash the system files I end up getting this error: extractTarFork() process ended with ERROR=255" After I check, I notice that my system partition MAX Size is 990MB while the backup system files provided by jaynjolie is nearly 1080MB. Do you have any solution to solve this problem?

Comment

Untick system on install of twrp backup then on 2nd attempt without restarting install system only utickl all others it will install.then just restart box should come on

Comment

Originally posted by jaynjolie View Post
                      Untick system on install of twrp backup then on 2nd attempt without restarting install system only utickl all others it will install.then just restart box should come on
                      Thanks but I already try that more than 10 times. I wipe everything, Flash everything without system then on 2nd attempt falsh the system only. Still same error. It seems the backup image size of the system (1080MB) is just bigger than my system partition (990MB).

Comment

You mean Format data then wipe everything right? I did do that everytime I try to restore your backup but still end up with same error. Then I try to use 7zip to open your "system.ext4.win" files & delete some unuse apps inside the "preinstall" folder then I save it & put into SD & flash again. This time the restoration did completed successfully but when I try to restart the box it still not able to boot up. I dunno whats wrong. Is it possible for you to create a new slimmer TWRP backup for me? Very thankful for your kindly help.

Comment

You mean Format data then wipe everything right? I did do that everytime I try to restore your backup but still end up with same error. Then I try to use 7zip to open your "system.ext4.win" files & delete some unuse apps inside the "preinstall" folder then I save it & put into SD & flash again. This time the restoration did completed successfully but when I try to restart the box it still not able to boot up. I dunno whats wrong. Is it possible for you to create a new slimmer TWRP backup for me? Very thankful for your kindly help.
                          try recovery also from post 89.....

Comment

@ Spannermonkey I have sent you a PM

Comment

HI Ihave akaso -M8s - S812- 2G/8G with wifi chip RTL8723BS .. My problem Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Direct does not work
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-10-20 07-29-17-460.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	605708 Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-10-20 07-29-43-889.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	447.9 KB
ID:	605813 Click image for larger version

Name:	C360_2016-10-18-21-14-41-101.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	605710

Last edited by alialali; 10-25-2016, 05:24.

Comment

Working...
                              X