No announcement yet.

help unbrick this clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my box cpu is s802.... after test i will post results...

Comment

I have also install TWRP?

Comment

I haven't installed it since I had this firmware installed.i really don't see the point since its easy accessed through sd.
        Last edited by jaynjolie; 03-07-2016, 17:30.

Comment

I tested and no lucky, not working with posted firmware and image also, only works with this firmware "PROBOX2-EX_20150801-sdcard" but no remote, no wifi..... still looking for solution......

Comment

Hi.

I try, but my unit not operative..... (light blue, screen black).

My unit is the same. Motherboard M8&M9 v2 and same wifi chipset.

I work the unit with USB Burning Tool and AML Upgrade Package (Auto 2 is OK for me).

Then I pu the TWRP and firmware in the SD card (as you describe) and try, but my unit has nothing.

I've desperate......

Comment

I'll throw in the trash this box and i buy wetek core...

Comment

Originally posted by mistergary View Post
                I'll throw in the trash this box and i buy wetek core...
                give this a try ..a backup I took from another box same motherboard wifi rtl8723bs but different remote then mine .I switched remote conf and fixed permissions everything fully functional .it works perfectly on m8&m9 v_02.even leds work correctly

Last edited by jaynjolie; 03-25-2016, 15:48.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_15513.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	1.5 KB
ID:	562847

Thank you for helping... but i got this error: E:extracttarfork error 255

Comment

that backup loads perfectly in my box..no errors ... ill rezip it with 7zip this time and reupload .maybe WinRAR didn't compress it correctly.will repost link in few minutes...make sure you erase and format data then advanced wipe in twrp and erase all except ext sd..before restoring backup

Comment

Thank you and waiting

Comment

Thank you and waiting
                        rezipped and repost ...format and wipe data before installing .when done box will have red light power it on with remote control. takes a little while to boot up on first run. a minute or 2

Last edited by jaynjolie; 03-25-2016, 15:47.

Comment

Ok i will try

Comment

The same error: "E:extractTarFork() process ended with ERROR=255"

Comment

You can make for me another backup with version TWRP 3.0.0-0? Please....

Comment

You can make for me another backup with version TWRP 3.0.0-0? Please....
                                cant find trwp 3.0.0.0 for this device .but here's a new backup I just took out of my box without compression enabled to see if that helps.i'm trying to help as best I can.i know how frustrating this is .my box is working perfectly wifi bluetooth and remote.i also included root zip to install after if this backup works.

edit
                                I just reloaded my box with this backup just to try it ..works fine for me

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ky...Plus_Root_.zip
                                Last edited by jaynjolie; 03-25-2016, 19:08.

Comment

Working...
                                X