I downloadedit!
    after port completion I'll send you the link

thank !

Comment

Originally posted by hungphutho View Post
      I downloadedit!
      port completed when I will send you a link to download

thank !
      Thank you .awaiting patiently.wasnt any problems if you did it that quickly.much appreciated

Comment

I downloadedit!
        after port completion I'll send you the link

thank !
        Just found a huge problem with 115k4 on this box .if you completely power down with this firmware or unplug power on it .it soft bricks.no way to fire it back up.i have the remote working but it won't fire it up and it won't reset by holding reset button..I'm trying to find other working firmware.

Comment

Hi, I am currently busy with my work, I have not finished the job at this time , I will try again at another time

I search google m8&m9_v02 wifi RTL8723BS

Source 4pda.ru

Firmware remote working , wifi not working ( My current use ) http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?uk=1...dapt=pc&fr=ftw

Comment

Hi, I am currently busy with my work, I have not finished the job at this time , I will try again at another time

I search google m8&m9_v02 wifi RTL8723BS

Source 4pda.ru

Firmware remote working , wifi not working ( My current use ) http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?uk=1...dapt=pc&fr=ftw
            this backup loads in my box but still unable to fire up .stays on red light .wont boot into its own recovery but will boot into twrp recovery from sd card.i noticed the remotes are different in the backups I have but everything else seems to be the same..dunno but if it was made into sd card zip .would it load differently with its own recovery????? also the usb image will not load it fails at downloading meson 5 percent ...in details usb image says puganda m8s..truthfully I think it's working .I'm just unable to power it on without the correct remote.is there any way of making it power up when plugging in in script in boot image?
            Last edited by jaynjolie; 03-02-2016, 15:46.

Comment

i managed to make my backup load in the box by replacing the 2 files I got errors on before with files from the backup online..all loads in box smoothly but still red light on and refuses to start...tried different twrps no differences ..file system says emmc in log but k200 emmc refuses to install bootloader error=2 ...k200 twrp loads bootloader but will not fire up...any suggestions?

also all trwp gives error at beginning e: find file error opening sys/class/leds lcd backlight

Comment

Fully operational at last but without remote......wifi and Bluetooth working... no remote working for me ..seems this firmware is identical in 2 boxes.. just different remotes

firmware
                Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

twrp I used

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...2U2U3RfRUFLZFU
                Last edited by jaynjolie; 03-03-2016, 22:48.

Comment

How you put this firmware in the box?

Comment

Box needs to be functional first if not u need to hook it to comp and flash aml package in it

Download zip on link on right side for firmware.

quick Format sd card fat32 on comp nothing fancy

Twrp in link .rename to recovery.img place root of sd.put that firmware on sd card in folder TWRP/BACKUPS/n200/ (extracted zip folder name 2016-01_kot49h.......)
                    Hold reset on box plug in powersupply.wait til recovery pops up on screen.format data.then advanced wipe everything except ext sd. Then restore but don't hit reboot when finished.remove sd card .goto home page twrp.reboot select power off.turn back on with remote.but that's all my remote is good for .I power down with quick boot app from play store
                    that's what worked for me
                    Hope that helps.

Note.
                    may need to restore in 2 steps flash boot and bootloader first.then select restore again and do all that's left on 2nd restore rest minus boot and bootloader.do this without rebooting just by clicking home on twrp
                    My first attempt when selecting all in one restore it flashed system first and would not boot up ..only in recovery.then I wiped all again and formatted and restored in 2 steps and to my surprise it worked.i always gotta hit reboot from home screen on twrp and select power off .I never choose just reboot on any other screen or the box keeps flashing red blue red blue until power cord is removed
                    Last edited by jaynjolie; 03-04-2016, 01:04.

Comment

Hi from Spain.

I've the same problem with my new box M8S (lit blue light, black screen).

**** seller ("global-buy-mall") also sent me the inoperative firmware (from pan.baidu.com).

I've no knowledge of ROM, flash, recovery, etc ... I'm reading all your posts with interest. I hope you get to operationalize these bricks.

But I need help clumsy.

Comment

First of all you need to find out what motherboard you have and wifi chipset.pull cover off box and make sure it's same or this won't work.

you need usb-a to usb-a cable to hook box to computer ..usb port on box you use is nearest to hdmi.

loader is here
                        2nd tab on loader is English language selection

image to load is here
                        just need aml upgrade package.img

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...&usp=drive_web

select force erase all and erase bootloader then start ..should say succeeded when complete

if you get error at 2 percent try auto 1 or 2 package same link

once restored unhook from comp hook up to tv do not plug in power cord follow post #39 prepare sd hold reset in av hole and hold it while plugging in power do not release until twrp pops on screen .should be about 15 seconds

hope that helps
                        Last edited by jaynjolie; 03-03-2016, 21:31.

Comment

You can explain better this steps "rename to recovery.img place root of sd.put that firmware on sd card in folder TWRP/BACKUPS/n200/ (extracted zip folder name 2016-01_kot49h.......)" thank you and waiting....

Comment

download TWRP_MXIII_Plus_S812.img ...rename it to recovery.img then place it on a fresh formatted sd card ....on sd card make new folder call it TWRP open twrp folder create new folder inside call it BACKUPS open BACKUPS folder in that create new folder called n200 .in n200 is where you place your firmware u downloaded ... if you open the firmware you downloaded from previous post... theres a folder inside called 2016-01-26_KOT49H.20150921_test-keys ..that's what you place inside n200........now sd card is ready

Comment

thank you i will test tomorrow..... what cpu you have in your box?

Comment

Originally posted by mistergary View Post
                                thank you i will test tomorrow..... what cpu you have in your box?
                                I don't know.i haven't removed the heat sink.its glued .from other pics of motherboard I'm thinking s812.from all the firmware I've tried most s802 and s812 works

Comment

Working...
                                X