Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can post this firmware?

Comment

The jumpers in this box were sodered originally Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456092540.6209.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	556765

I unsodered Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456092540.7654.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	556766 jumped pins not 17 18 but 20 something can't remember then tried reflash.was stuck at 6 percent .somehow at many different attempts it reflash.was with aml upgrade package 907mb size mxiii firmware

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

Had to re soder after successful flash to get usb working.once booted on tv

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

wifi is works well?

Comment

Originally posted by mistergary View Post
            wifi is works well?
            I have stock firmware pulled out of another identical box through twrp but it fails to install at 96 percent ,error tarfork 255.i have rtl8723bs drivers and files and kernel extracted from stock but so far unable to successfully port it to a working mxiii twrp backup.ive copied and transferred all the script from all the .rc files from stock and tried to overwrite into mxiii boot img plus ive changed kernel in mxiii boot with stock..rebuilt boot and installed it fine but still unable to get wifi operational..im still missing something somewhere that needs to be changed..also ive changed permissions on driver and files I put into system directory to rw r r like it should be.any help would be great ..if someone could help me port this would be great ..I can upload all the files I have if someone would implement them for me

Comment

seller sent me link for firmware don't know if he sent right or not just to get me off his case lol..heres link taking forever to download ..will try it after work and paste results

hxxp://pan.baidu.com/s/1mgUd1pe

UPDATE: not correct firmware
              Last edited by jaynjolie; 02-24-2016, 23:09.

Comment

Originally posted by jaynjolie View Post

I have stock firmware pulled out of another identical box through twrp but it fails to install at 96 percent ,error tarfork 255.i have rtl8723bs drivers and files and kernel extracted from stock but so far unable to successfully port it to a working mxiii twrp backup.ive copied and transferred all the script from all the .rc files from stock and tried to overwrite into mxiii boot img plus ive changed kernel in mxiii boot with stock..rebuilt boot and installed it fine but still unable to get wifi operational..im still missing something somewhere that needs to be changed..also ive changed permissions on driver and files I put into system directory to rw r r like it should be.any help would be great ..if someone could help me port this would be great ..I can upload all the files I have if someone would implement them for me
                Hi, I have the exact same problem , wifi chip RTL8723BS

I need your upload files to I port rom
                Please upload all your files backed on TWRP

sorry my english poor

Comment

Originally posted by hungphutho View Post
                  Hi, I have the exact same problem , wifi chip RTL8723BS

I need your upload files to I port rom
                  Please upload all your files backed on TWRP

sorry my english poor
                  Do you have an account somewhere that I can upload to.maybe a share link your dropbox?

Comment

Do you have an account somewhere that I can upload to.maybe a share link your dropbox?
                    Dropbox link https://www.dropbox.com/request/xMVzD1sjoI9BkWzkmLg3
                    Thank !

Comment

If you get it ported .I want a copy.maybe incorporate into remix 115k4 SD package.it works on this box without wifi right now

Comment

If you get it ported .I want a copy.maybe incorporate into remix 115k4 SD package.it works on this box without wifi right now
                        ok, please upload both SD 115k4 me or give me the link 115k4 SD rom

Comment

ok, please upload both SD 115k4 me or give me the link 115k4 SD rom
                          Working on uploading now .both

Comment

Do you also want the usb image I use to unbrick?

Comment

Do you also want the usb image I use to unbrick?
                              no, I do not need, I'm downloading your files
                              thank

Comment

no, I do not need, I'm downloading your files
                                thank
                                No problem.also remote and Bluetooth do not work on 115k4 for this box.

Comment

Working...
                                X