Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] Lollipop Acemax/VS KI abdul

Hello guys,

Today i bring up Lollipop for the KI with s805 chip. Everything in this Rom is built from source and it's all new. This is still WIP but most things are working and better than on KitKat in my opinion.

This rom is for the RT8188EU chip, other RT chips might also work i have no idea about it.
    Kernel is in permissive mode, it works in Enforcing also but the system drags a little more. The UI is in FullHD as default size.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, specially in reporting bugs. Please when doing so explain the exact conditions so that i can reproduce them. Reports saying that this don't work without any more info will be deleted.

What's not working:
    • Led colour is always blue, even when it's power off .
    • You tell me

Contents:
    • Rooted with SuperSU
    • OpenGapps arm 5.1 nano installed
    • Init.d support
    • ADBD is root and is active on your IP when using Ethernet.
    • Power Menu
    • Catapult Launcher. A Trebuchet port to work as a standalone. Ghost Commander File Manager and Adway. This apps are OpenSource
    • Clean rom, no extras apps

Installation:
    • You need to have TWRP installed or boot it from ExternalSD - www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/aml/TWRP3_VS_KI.img
    • Download the zip and place it on your external storage device
    • This zip will wipe all of your data
    • Flash it
    • Be patience first boot takes around 10 minutes

This rom made me become a little more white haired but i hope some of you enjoy it. This rom wouldn't be possible without the support of the FreakTab community and if it makes a difference to you please consider making a small donation to keeps us running. Thank you

Download
    Last edited by abdul_pt; 09-10-2016, 18:05.
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

RESERVED
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

+1 , Installed in a mxq here and ran cool, no wifi, but ethernet is working and fluid system . good job , thank you

Comment

Nice.
        Let me know of any bugs or good things.

Tapatalked

Comment

hey I came back , I did a test with a few apps here and all ran smoothly, kodi worked without any problems also did a test with this 4 apps for android tv and all worked, I decided to use this laucnher I found here in Freaktab and stayed cool by the way, good choice to put the power menu, in my case the control stopped working and I have a mini wiriless keyboard where I can turn off the box easily by the app thanks again abdul , excellent work
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 7 photos.

Comment

thanks for your amazing work , everything works fine , but I have a doubt, after installing kernel auditor I realized that the processor was running at 745 mhz and try turn up more often I could not, why is that?
            this is my doubt otherwise everything works well
            Thanks friend for your work and sorry for my bad english

Comment

hi.I did everything as written, but after stitching black ekran.wait for 1 hour, but not loaded k1.
              I does the same for the firmware AbduL_KI_1.0.zip working. Lollipop 20160908 does not load?
              Installed TWRP not 3_VS_KI.img.that, so what am I doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Bistala
                thanks for your amazing work , everything works fine , but I have a doubt, after installing kernel auditor I realized that the processor was running at 745 mhz and try turn up more often I could not, why is that?
                this is my doubt otherwise everything works well
                Thanks friend for your work and sorry for my bad english
                No, CPU is running at normal speeds 96-1536 MHz.

Tapatalked

Comment

Originally posted by marsas
                  hi.I did everything as written, but after stitching black ekran.wait for 1 hour, but not loaded k1.
                  I does the same for the firmware AbduL_KI_1.0.zip working. Lollipop 20160908 does not load?
                  Installed TWRP not 3_VS_KI.img.that, so what am I doing?
                  That means that you don't have a KI, since both zips work on my KI.

Tapatalked

Comment

I have videostrong k1 s2

Comment

Originally posted by marsas
                      I have videostrong k1 s2
                      Strange.
                      Have you used the recovery that's indicated in the OP ?

I have a report of both ROM's working on a VS KI with S2 with av6211.

Tapatalked

Comment

I used www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/aml/TWRP3_VS_KI.img

Comment

Just tested on another KI, picked one from a friend, and it's working as it should.

KI with S2 av6211

Tapatalked

Comment

abdul_pt
                            my k1 s2 exactly the same as in the photo.I do not understand why do not workI. will try to continue.

Comment

How are you connected to the TV ? HDMI or AV ?
                              What's your TV resolution ?

That's the only thing that I didn't test. AV and a TV with a smaller resolution than 1920x1080.

Tapatalked

Comment

Working...
                              X