No announcement yet.

[ROM] Lollipop Acemax/VS KI abdul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys sorry for my bad english but i have resolved radio problem after installation of lollipop on mxq andorid box
    Follow this guide very simple

1 : installed root explorer
    2: located in system\etc\remote.cnf
    4: copy file remote.cfn on your sd card with root explorer
    5: put your sd card on your pc and open this file with a simple editor text ( notepad)
    6: delete all
    7 : follow this link http://www.rigacci.org/wiki/lib/exe/...10001.conf.txt
    8: select all and copy in remote.cf
    9: save file
    10: put it on your sd and then insert it on your mxq box
    11: open root explorer and located this dir system\etc\remote.cnf, delete remote.cnf and copy and past the new remote cnf
    12 : hold on on remote.cnf e get all permission read write and save
    13 : reboot your device

ENJOY!!!
    Peace and love guys

Comment

Thanks a million I was having the same problem after installing lollipop on my MXQ box done as you said and copied the config file over, remote now works

Comment

Originally posted by meiguang85 View Post

it has boot button to enter recovery mode my dear, on the below (not AV port) has small hole (small 0)
        where boot button?

Click image for larger version

Name:	k1.gif
Views:	881
Size:	295.5 KB
ID:	673446

Comment

abdul_pt, very nice rom thanks, got it worknig on my TT MXQ AMLogic S805 box, and it works great with the following exception, no Wi-Fi, my variant must use a different chipset to the K1 you built for?
          Can I take the Wi-Fi drivers from the last stock build and put them into this build, is it easy or way difficult?

Comment

It is possible to edit or change the ISO file but were the Wi-Fi drivers are I am not sure as, they may be bundled together with other drivers in one file

Comment

a present for you :
              Here --> http://mxqproject.com/files/Remote-Config-File/
              you can find every remote cnf for different radio .

Enjoi!

Comment

Hi, could someone tell me how to launch satellite channels (dvb-s2) with this new rom?

Comment

Originally posted by setaur View Post
                  Hi, could someone tell me how to launch satellite channels (dvb-s2) with this new rom?
                  Could someone help me? I am newbie here.

Comment

Originally posted by owen82 View Post
                    Hi Guys sorry for my bad english but i have resolved radio problem after installation of lollipop on mxq andorid box
                    Follow this guide very simple

1 : installed root explorer
                    2: located in system\etc\remote.cnf
                    4: copy file remote.cfn on your sd card with root explorer
                    5: put your sd card on your pc and open this file with a simple editor text ( notepad)
                    6: delete all
                    7 : follow this link http://www.rigacci.org/wiki/lib/exe/...10001.conf.txt
                    8: select all and copy in remote.cf
                    9: save file
                    10: put it on your sd and then insert it on your mxq box
                    11: open root explorer and located this dir system\etc\remote.cnf, delete remote.cnf and copy and past the new remote cnf
                    12 : hold on on remote.cnf e get all permission read write and save
                    13 : reboot your device

ENJOY!!!
                    Peace and love guys
                    thanks a lot. people like u and others alike make shit better lol!!! my ir remote is now working with abduls lollipop, which means i can use the smart iptv app to its full potential, on an old mxq box that previously couldnt surpass android 4.4.2. great stuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
                      I believe it's related to the u-boot. If you feel confident on how to unbrick if anything goes wrong i suggest you to flash the bootloader and them flash the Lollipop zip.

KI bootloader - http://expirebox.com/download/a75004...a5effaf7b.html
                      Any chance to get this please

Comment

I have been trying to customize this firmware 2 days now for the other mxq,s. It's hard.

Comment

Anyway someone can give me a complete twrp backup of this from there box. Plz.

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
                            I believe it's related to the u-boot. If you feel confident on how to unbrick if anything goes wrong i suggest you to flash the bootloader and them flash the Lollipop zip.

KI bootloader - http://expirebox.com/download/a75004...a5effaf7b.html
                            Can I get this plz.

Comment

would a TWRP backup help with modifying this firmware ?

Comment

Originally posted by scottmu64 View Post
                                would a TWRP backup help with modifying this firmware ?
                                Yes plz.
                                or a copy of system folder

Comment

Working...
                                X