No announcement yet.

[ROM] Lollipop Acemax/VS KI abdul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi - Tested on a number off all black MXQ HD18Q motherboards and all working well - ethernet running, applications working well.

Comment

Hi guys, there is any option to move dvbt app from original rom to this one? I suppose it's not just drag'n'drop

BTW. i cannot install recovery in any easy way, at least dd helped.

Comment

Originally posted by iglewski View Post
        Hi guys, there is any option to move dvbt app from original rom to this one? I suppose it's not just drag'n'drop

BTW. i cannot install recovery in any easy way, at least dd helped.
        Yes, I'd also like to request for the DVB-T TV app to be made available in this ROM as I'm using this box as a digital tv tuner and recorder for my analog TV.

Thanks!

Comment

I have the Leanback launcher installed on this ROM but can't seem to update it, got an APK from apkmirror but it won't install, any idea?

Comment

please add driver to 8188eu / 8189es

Comment

Where is the genius Abdul? Is this project still running?

Comment

Yep this rom could be epic

Comment

Does it possible to add dvb-t2 driver and application and also 8189-eu driver

Comment

I downloaded the mxq update but its not allowing me to update to lollipop it doesnt show on my sd card at all like it does in your tutorial. The regular 4.4 version isnt allowing wifi can you help?

Comment

Originally posted by dcatrambone View Post
                      I downloaded the mxq update but its not allowing me to update to lollipop it doesnt show on my sd card at all like it does in your tutorial. The regular 4.4 version isnt allowing wifi can you help?
                      You must add file TWRP Recovery and this Abdul lollipop to the root of your sdcard, then push reset button and hold within hold give your device power, it will force your device into recovery mode (TWRP)by teamwin, the choose install

Have a nice try

Comment

I have tested on K1 acemax but is not stable, and easy to crash and stuck on optimizing application...

Comment

Hi there first time here,I am from XDA,so I am use to installing android firmware on my Galaxy S4 and Note 2 so I have TWRP on them,How do I install TWRP on my Box,its a SM Box SM1,thats what is says on the box (and the box it came in says OTT TV Box on it)and on the firmware it say MXQ Android 4.4.2. and the chip is a S805.Can you run this from the sd card like a duel boot so it don't go over my firmware so I can see if it all works ok..? I ask cos you can do it with is... http://www.mxqproject.com/libreelec-...card-duel-boot

Comment

Hey,
                            I have a k1 without a boot button. I installed this rom through an update option. I put the zip and twrp into the sdcard and did an update. Installation successfully passed. Then the lollipop system came up.
                            On the first screen I chose a language. On the second screen when I connect to wifi After I connect to wifi it returns to the first screen of the language selection. There is no option to skip this. Because I do not have a boot button I do not know how to enter recovery. I want to do a new installation or wipe data or another solution.

Comment

I have some Questions. I download Abduls Lollipop 5.1.1 for my MXQ box. I successfully flashed it to my box. It loads into the select language screen and I select English U.S.. It then asks me to connect to my wireless network, to which I select my wireless SSID and then I enter the security key for that network. It then says successfully connected to the network the after a couple of seconds goes back to the select language screen. I can not get passed this on my box. It is an infinite loop from language to wifi selection screen. Can anyone help me with this? I have also broken my reset switch from the board so I am unable to get in and flash it back to my original firmware. Does anyone know of an easy way I can get back to my old firmware version without the toothpick reset. I am no longer able to toothpick reset the box. Can I short the reset pins in some way to cause the box to start in recovery. Maybe there is some very specific ADB instructions. I am at a lose now and I have no idea what to do. Please help.

Comment

I have an s805 and trying to figure out how to load this on. I know you can use amlogic usb burning tool, but the lollipop needs to be an image correct? I also need a usb a to usb a. Male to male chord right?

Is using TWRP a different way to load the box?

Comment

Working...
                                X