X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hjpca View Post

Yes plz.
    or a copy of system folder
    Ok, will make a TWRP backup of this S805 Lollipop firmware and upload shortly for you

Comment

Yes plz.
      or a copy of system folder
      will be available here when I have uploaded it today, will be labelled TWRP.zip - http://mxqproject.com/files/Abduls-Lollipop-5.1.1/

Comment

Originally posted by scottmu64 View Post

will be available here when I have uploaded it today, will be labelled TWRP.zip - http://mxqproject.com/files/Abduls-Lollipop-5.1.1/
        Thank you

Comment

Thank you
          Almost uploaded, shouldn’t be to long

Comment

Dear, pls advice, why i can not install this version (K1 Lollipop Android 5.1.1. by Abdul) to my device OTT TV BOX MXQ S805 AMXQV0302022 DT 20151026 PD 9007499.
            After succesfull installation displaied logo FREKTAB.COM only within 30 - 40 sec and after that rebooting autamaticly to recovery. If do reboot - the same.

Comment

hello, you have the firmware source, you laid out http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...re-roms-tools- ar / 595768-Rom-lollipop-acemax-against-ki-Abdul U-boot we do not modem configure some points. P.S. google translate

Comment

Originally posted by Budmo View Post
                Dear, pls advice, why i can not install this version (K1 Lollipop Android 5.1.1. by Abdul) to my device OTT TV BOX MXQ S805 AMXQV0302022 DT 20151026 PD 9007499.
                After succesfull installation displaied logo FREKTAB.COM only within 30 - 40 sec and after that rebooting autamaticly to recovery. If do reboot - the same.
                problem in the firmware, apparently not sewn Boot

Comment

MXQ Amlogic s805, can't get past Network setup on first run. says Password is invalid everytime. Also it's already connected via ethernet. Installation was smooth. Is there a fix that I can flash to fix the network issue?

Comment

Hello! I have an MX95 MINI which is an S805 based unit that although I don't hear anyone talking about, has run many S805 based distros for me such as:

LAKKA (The HD18Q version runs perfectly)
                    LIBREELEC (The HD18Q version runs perfectly)
                    and
                    OSMC (The VERO 2 version runs perfectly, I was even able to get XFCE desktop with FIREFOX, MAME and other things working!)

I recently tried to install the LOLLIPOP ABDUL update which this thread is about with dismal results - I can now only boot from SD and TWRP says it can't
                    mount or see any internal partitions at all. I used the method of using TWRP to flash LOLIPOP from ZIP file as explained at the first page of this post.
                    After it was flashed, I rebooted and waited for over 10 minutes at a black screen. (The instructions had said it takes a while.)
                    After I finally gave up, everything was wiped. I can not format or wipe anything with TWRP to rebuild now, it's as if it doesn't even exist.
                    I can't restore to my original backup of ANDROID 4.4.2 either. I can run LIBREELEC from SD card but again, it will only run from SD and my internal
                    storage is not visible. Basically, any attempt to do anything with TWRP results in the common CAN NOT MOUNT errors I have heard of.
                    It will not boot to STOCK RECOVERY either so I assume the recovery partition is hosed as well.
                    However, I found an alternate bootable stock recovery for a unit similar to mine and was able to load that from SD but ran into the exact same issues
                    with it that TWRP has. (Can't mount or format or even see anything.) Is there a way to create a bootable stock recovery from the TWRP backup?

CAN ANYONE HELP ME? I hope I'm not screwed! I'm pretty sure I have to rebuild the internal storage from scratch.
                    I have a TWRP backup of the original OS and I have used it to restore before and it worked perfectly.

Thanks for any help and hello to everyone, this is my first post. I really love this little unit, I hope it isn't bricked!

Further specs on my device:
                    MX95 MINI
                    m201 = PRODUCT & BOARD
                    MX95 MINI = MODEL
                    VERSION RELEASE = 4.4.2
                    BRAND = MBX
                    MANUFACTURER ID = KOT49H
                    MALI 450/S805 = CPU & GPU
                    kot49h.20161108test-keuys (I think this is firmware?)

P.S. - There is no boot or data in /dev when I go to terminal from TWRP, I was trying to just mount them, thinking maybe TWRP was simply
                    messing up that process but they aren't even there.

UPDATE -

I have been through Hell all day trying everything! 8)

So far I have built a male to male OTG cable and tried USB BURN tool.
                    It connects to the device and starts to flash... But gets stuck at 4% formatting each time.
                    I have tried multiple USB ports and even a different computer and different OS, same results.

I also checked out the SDCARD BURN utility. I tried many different images and finally got an MXQ
                    image to work - but again, once it goes to start INSTALLING, it stalls... Probably at the exact same place
                    the USB utility stalls at, I imaging they're doing the exact same thing and running in to the exact same issue.
                    They probably can not find /dev/data or system or cache or any of the partitions and therefore can not format
                    or flash to them. I am sure it is the same exact wall that it's up against. Nevertheless, I learned alot of different
                    ways to achieve the same result! 8) I am really about to give up and just deem the device's internal storage dead.
                    I can boot LIBREELEC and other operating systems from SD, but only run them from SD so the device is going to
                    have to have an SD card in it for the rest of it's life. I hope this isn't so and some smart person can help! Thanks! 8)

UPDATE 2 -

I discovered that my MX95 MINI is the same thing as a TANIX TX1. It even says TX1 on a sticker on the back and TX-6051 on a sticker inside.
                    It's a 1G+8G model. I managed to find the stock firmware for a TX1 and also
                    an upgrade. Unfortunately, both do the same thing that the MXQ firmware I
                    booted did - They boot into recovery and from there, I can do nothing.
                    I just get the same message when trying to erase, format or reflash.
                    Can not mount /cache can not mount /data /dev/block/blah blah doesn't exist.
                    I think I need to reflash the NAND but how?
                    Thanks again!
                    Last edited by DBNAM; 02-20-2018, 07:08.

Comment

does this rom work on the mk808b plus ?

Comment

Hi all. Can anyone say me way after I’m flash this ROM on my S805 I’am have this and how I can this change. And don’t work WIFI. Thank

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Comment

Hi all!

I have MXQ with s805 processor. I've installed Abdul's ROM and works everything properly. I have only one problem. Since installation, the remote control doesn't work. I can only control it with usb mouse. I would be grateful if you could tell me its problem.

Thank you for the answer in advance.
                          ​​​

Comment

here is a treat for everyone. If your box is running the realtek 8189 wifi here is the fix for working wifi. By dude0316 yes im proud lol.
                            this fix will work on all three known lollipop roms out that can be installed on the s805 chip. Cheers everyone happy streaming!!
                            edit: install via twrp restart enjoy working wifi. link is there just click the Tinyupload word and it will download
                            TinyUpload.com - solution for tiny file hosting. No download limits, no upload limit. Totaly free.
                            Last edited by dude0316; 07-24-2018, 20:29.

Comment

Originally posted by dude0316 View Post
                              here is a treat for everyone. If your box is running the realtek 8189 wifi here is the fix for working wifi. By dude0316 yes im proud lol.
                              this fix will work on all three known lollipop roms out that can be installed on the s805 chip. Cheers everyone happy streaming!!
                              edit: install via twrp restart enjoy working wifi
                              looking forward to this

Comment

Originally posted by scottmu64 View Post

looking forward to this
                                just click the tinyupload in my post above. Or you can try a different lolipop rom here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...89-wifi-driver

Comment

Working...
                                X