No announcement yet.

[ROM] Lollipop Acemax/VS KI abdul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My TV THOMSON 50ua6406 Ultra hd.i try to HDMI and AV.

Comment

Iperation_start: 'Flashing'
      Installing zip file '/usb-otg/KI-Lollipop-20160908.zip'
      Checking for MD5 file...
      Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found
      I:Zip contains SELinux file_contexts file in its root. Extracting to /file_contexts
      I:Legacy property environment initialized.

Comment

You could copy log to external SD after flashing that might show something.
        This tells nothing

Tapatalked

if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
        then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
        $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

you talked about it?
          Attached Files

Comment

I don't see nothing wrong from recovery.log. My assumption is that the problem is somehow related to the TV, i'm pretty sure it boots although no image is show.

Unfortunately i can't do anything more to check the problem. You would have to connect a serial line and catch the log for me to look and debug.

Tapatalked

if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

[QUOTE=ergolumine;n596051]
              hey I came back , I did a test with a few apps here and all ran smoothly, kodi worked without any problems also did a test with this 4 apps for android tv and all worked, I decided to use this laucnher I found here in Freaktab and stayed cool by the way, good choice to put the power menu, in my case the control stopped working and I have a mini wiriless keyboard where I can turn off the box easily by the app thanks again abdul , excellent work[/QUOTE
              You can post the link of the same friend?

Comment

Originally posted by ergolumine View Post
                hey I came back , I did a test with a few apps here and all ran smoothly, kodi worked without any problems also did a test with this 4 apps for android tv and all worked, I decided to use this laucnher I found here in Freaktab and stayed cool by the way, good choice to put the power menu, in my case the control stopped working and I have a mini wiriless keyboard where I can turn off the box easily by the app thanks again abdul , excellent work

Comment

Originally posted by erbas View Post

here it is http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...for-wetek-core

Comment

Originally posted by ergolumine View Post
                    Thank you friend
                    Now I'm trying to change the screen background installed even in k1 plus
                    I wanted to leave the same identical to its

friends and can change the wallpaper?
                    If yes how?

Comment

I just found this firmware after I posted on the "[ROM] VS/Acemax KI AbduL" one, so I ask here if I can use this on my Vigica C100S that is a clone of the Venz K1 S2.
                      I know taht I have a sat tunner but I don't use it I just want a clean and stable android for runnig kodi.

This is my hardware:

Click image for larger version

Name:	6292164.jpg
Views:	1199
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	603380 Click image for larger version

Name:	6292167.jpg
Views:	1170
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	603381

Comment

After successful flash the AbduL_KI_1.0.zip I decide to test this one, but on TWRP I get always an error 7 on install, whats wrong?

Recovery log here:
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by SpyLand; 10-15-2016, 11:48.

Comment

I believe it's related to the u-boot. If you feel confident on how to unbrick if anything goes wrong i suggest you to flash the bootloader and them flash the Lollipop zip.

KI bootloader - http://expirebox.com/download/a75004...a5effaf7b.html

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
                            I believe it's related to the u-boot. If you feel confident on how to unbrick if anything goes wrong i suggest you to flash the bootloader and them flash the Lollipop zip.

KI bootloader - http://expirebox.com/download/a75004...a5effaf7b.html
                            Hi, thanks but still no good as I got the same error trying flashing Lollipop.

After flashing that bootloader the power led is always off now, no red or blue, really off and going to recovery using the toothpick not working also, only using the power app and choosing reboot in recovery from the previous K1 image that is still inside I can go to TWRP.

Any other tips?

Comment

Well back to old bootloader since didn't solve the lollipop installation, at least I have proper power led colors back again.

What I need and why I'm trying some other images on my box?

- I need a way that the settings be really saved for example the screen size and resolution since every time I power off or reboot I have to go there a do the same annoying setup, like putting 1920x1024@24Hz and screen size on 90, this are the settings that I need for proper working with my Pioneer old plasma TV.

If I solve this and I can install latest KODI, no need for anything else and any image is good for me

Comment

support K1 T2 with 8189Eu chipset?

Comment

Working...
                                X