X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"To start with kodi after reboot (disable light before) :
    sudo systemctl enable kodifb"
    Disable light-what does it mean?
    I try to set output to hdmi at console, but at kodi still SPDIF the device, and no hd audio passtrough
    Refresh rate change to video fps work?

Comment

it means : sudo systemctl disable lightdm

for audio, type: /home/odroid/sound.sh

are you runing V0 or V1 ?

automatic refresh rate change doesn't work on any s905 device with linux kernel yet (at least, I never seen).

Comment

Originally posted by Koxx View Post
        it means : sudo systemctl disable lightdm

for audio, type: /home/odroid/sound.sh

are you runing V0 or V1 ?

automatic refresh rate change doesn't work on any s905 device with linux kernel yet (at least, I never seen).

I running v1, I typed sound.sh at console.
        In this forum something partially working frame rate switch:

Comment

the kernel source are still in the image I provide.
          You can try to update it and try their 'policy' patch.
          I'll try when I'll be back.
          Is kodi working fine for you on my distrib ?

Comment

the kernel source are still in the image I provide.
            You can try to update it and try their 'policy' patch.
            I'll try when I'll be back.
            Is kodi working fine for you on my distrib ?

I don't make further testing, because my first important is refresh rate switch.
            And I don't skilled with linux, so I don't know, how can I patch it.

Comment

Ok, i have a problem with kodi. I wanted to update to the latest build which Kodi 16.1 stable. So i did the command apt-get install kodi.
              And it removed the installed kodi and replaced it with an old Kodi 15.2. Can you tell me how to restore the pre-installed Kodi v16 rc?

Comment

check here :

Comment

Ok thank. Here is a bug report that i wrote:

Bug report:

Firefox is starting with v1. I've checked a youtube video with HD, it's crashing the whole window manager (X server) with a 1080P video.
                  I tried rhythmbox to playback an audio CD and then i had a problem with the window manager (Mate), Caja process is eating 100% cpu, so as Xorg process.
                  The bug is described here: https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=145959

I tried Kodi (v16 rc pre-installed) and i tried to index a whole HDD with movies and after some time, it's just freeze. You can ping the mini Mx but you can enter any command
                  on the shell because it's totally frozen. I've tried 2 times and same things after some movies indexing (it starts to index and list some new movies before it starts bugging).

When i exit from Kodi, i have a black screen and i cant do anything except killing the X server and restart it from SSH.
                  I had the process called "yep" that took 100% of CPU.

Some random crash of the X server with return to the text interface.

Comment

With Kodi version installed (with kodi-odrobian-fbdev):
                    16.1-RC3 Git:2016-04-16-5490804 Media Center Kodi
                    I have issues with Kodi, it's freezing the whole system randomly. Most of the time in a delay of 5mins. Need to unplug power cord.

Comment

VLC cant read a .mkv video, probably the lack of hardware acceleration is the reason?
                      Also i've tried to installed the Kodi extension called ExtendedInfo, i can install it but when i tried to use it it's freezing my whole system.

Comment

I want to use this image on my MXQ Pro 4k?
                        Which files i have to change?Somebody help me please.At least i want to boot ubuntu on my device?

Comment

I think you need to change the DTS/DTB files.
                          the IR remote config file needs to changed too.
                          the wifi module seems to be the same, so the wifi and bluettoh should work with the same wifi/bt firmware.

Comment

I think you need to change the DTS/DTB files.
                            the IR remote config file needs to changed too.
                            the wifi module seems to be the same, so the wifi and bluettoh should work with the same wifi/bt firmware.
                            Thanks Koxx for your reply.İ could not boot the device.What is the magic of boot the device? aml_autoscript boot.ini?

Comment

Hi
                              Script with fixed variable colors.

GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

Comment

thanks !

Comment

Working...
                                X