This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] RedPoisonATV S905X STABLE NEW VERSION 2

The Team has done a new improved Version of the Red Poison Rom.
    It is faster and more responsive.

Changelog:

-Based On Tanix Firmware
    -Twrp recovery installed
    -OTA App Added
    -Zoomtak Box support added
    -Added ability for camera support
    -Fixed OpenMax video drivers (Never Tested)
    -New Theme (Hope you like it)
    -Some little tweaks to improve speed
    -Updated Google Apps

Bugs???
    You tell me

Tips
    -First boot is loading all the scripts so if you encounter slower speeds and playback issues it's because of that, the second boot will fix all this.
    (Must go through setup first and leave running a few minutes before second boot)
    -Front display patches need to flash through
    twrp 1st way is to go to settings/about/systemupdate
    select your zip and choose update ....2nd way is terminal emulator .... reboot recovery then enter and will boot into recovery

Poison is a community project that aims at giving users the best Android TV experience possible.
    Currently, we only support AMLogic based devices but we are working on branching to other chipsets.
    So enjoy the cleanliness, optimized and powerful feel of Poison!
    Project developers are Ricky Divjakovski, Whiteak, Minixfreak and Neomode.

Downloads can be found here for Version 1: https://mega.nz/#F!IlIiySLS!anBlYi_S8-TjT88q4cNELg
    Downloads for new Improved Version 2 here: http://poison.freaktab.org/filevault...isonATV_S905x/
    Patches for Flash with TWRP: http://poison.freaktab.org/filevault/Clock_N_Patches/

Firmware specific support will be here

You can contribute to the project by donating at PayPal.Me/PoisonDevelopers
    If you would like a custom built firmware we are able to do this, email [email protected]
    Last edited by neomode; 02-24-2019, 00:25.

Thank you for the rom, the one released on 24 is more stable than the latest release.

Comment

Originally posted by mathprav View Post
      Thank you for the rom, the one released on 24 is more stable than the latest release.
      i added newer gapps thats why it seems slower ... but still stable

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

i added newer gapps thats why it seems slower ... but still stable
        I reverted back to the 24 release, need to disable some services, i can play most of the videos smoother on x96 1GB/8GB box

Comment

28th release, nothing works, everything just freezes

Comment

If possible, can you make a twrp flashable version of this rom?

I don't have a pc at hand but I already have ATVxpereince installed with working twrp to my Nexbox S905x (2/16gb).

Comment

Tested the rom and it's really smooth, Kodi playback is really really smooth, can you take a look at this 2 problems I had: 1st Spotify Android TV isn't working, 2nd YouTube Android TV crashes after I stop playing a video.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DiogoSilva48 View Post
                Tested the rom and it's really smooth, Kodi playback is really really smooth, can you take a look at this 2 problems I had: 1st Spotify Android TV isn't working, 2nd YouTube Android TV crashes after I stop playing a video.

first boot runs all my scripts and scond boot finishes all the scripts .... sp make sure u do a reboot before using apps or anything

Comment

first boot runs all my scripts and scond boot finishes all the scripts .... sp make sure u do a reboot before using apps or anything
                  Should I do it before doing the inicial setup? Thanks for the response.

Comment

Originally posted by DiogoSilva48 View Post
                    Should I do it before doing the inicial setup? Thanks for the response.

no do setup and then configire your settings as needed then reboot

Comment

no do setup and then configire your settings as needed then reboot
                      Thanks a lot, I will try.

Comment

does automatic refresh rate works on spmc or kodi? is the resolution correct in spmc or kodi ? cuz on other roms, kodi displays/detects the resolution as 720p or 1080p instead of 4k

Comment

Originally posted by yeahman45 View Post
                          does automatic refresh rate works on spmc or kodi? is the resolution correct in spmc or kodi ? cuz on other roms, kodi displays/detects the resolution as 720p or 1080p instead of 4k
                          Yes it works ... Use kodi 18 and refresh rate is controlled by settings

Comment

hi all i ported to a p282 board the wifi driver is in your list same like my original but my wifi still not working....ssv6051 and front led display its a t95s1 im sure its a clone

Comment

Originally posted by 6666 View Post
                              hi all i ported to a p282 board the wifi driver is in your list same like my original but my wifi still not working....ssv6051 and front led display its a t95s1 im sure its a clone
                              Have to look and see what's the issue could be so much

Comment

Working...
                              X