Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to thank your team for the great work and the fast responses. Does your a95x build work on r4 s905x variant? I can't get the amlogic burning tool to connect. All the drivers are fine. I might need to get a uart connector. Unless you can recommend a different way of installing?

Comment

Hi minix I fixed the front led clock now I?m just will look at wifi problem....

robert I tried on another box writing with uart never works for me

Comment

Can someone post some screenshots/pictures of the rom? I updated my x96 2gb/16gb to atvxperance the other day and not to sure if If it's be worth it to swap ROMs.

Also dev, could you post a list of preinstalled apps/scripts

And wdoes anyone have a working version of twrp for the x96 p212. Somehow I've got no recovery in my box anymore lol

Comment

Originally posted by huffmybrd View Post
          Can someone post some screenshots/pictures of the rom? I updated my x96 2gb/16gb to atvxperance the other day and not to sure if If it's be worth it to swap ROMs.

Also dev, could you post a list of preinstalled apps/scripts

And wdoes anyone have a working version of twrp for the x96 p212. Somehow I've got no recovery in my box anymore lol
          its worth it to update ... i fixed issues since my atvxperience roms ..... i have left atvxperience and started with team poison .... i made atvxperience firmwares ...... so its diffinately worth to these builds

Comment

This firmware is great. The picture quality is amazing. I have an s905x tx3 pro with nanya ddr that I would like to install this on. I have tried all custom roms that I come across. Only firmware that works is the original with nanya ddr and libreelec with p212dtb. Can I make this firmware work on this box or is it destin to die in the junk drawer? I never used the amlogic customization tool but willing to experiment with some guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert S View Post
              This firmware is great. The picture quality is amazing. I have an s905x tx3 pro with nanya ddr that I would like to install this on. I have tried all custom roms that I come across. Only firmware that works is the original with nanya ddr and libreelec with p212dtb. Can I make this firmware work on this box or is it destin to die in the junk drawer? I never used the amlogic customization tool but willing to experiment with some guidance.
              This firmware should work with tx3 .... And if it does send me the firmware that does and I'll try to update it so it works for u but need the firmware u say worked

Comment

This is the tx3 pro firmware that works on the nanya ddr. https://mega.nz/#!N8dRVTqB!iTJfPvnne...vtDG9A6dwcpbXA It would be amazing if you can get your Rom to work with this box. I would post a link on the tread where others have had trouble with this box, here on freaktab and on 4pda. I will donate now to PayPal to support your team. Thank you in advance.
                Last edited by Robert S; 02-06-2019, 01:43.

Comment

The rom is good still have wifi problem but I see the ss6051 in your wifi list same like

when I press settings I find the red is to bright is there a way to make it lighter..

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

its worth it to update ... i fixed issues since my atvxperience roms ..... i have left atvxperience and started with team poison .... i made atvxperience firmwares ...... so its diffinately worth to these builds
                    installing now, will update with how it compares to ATV.

Also, do yoou have working recoverys for the x96 p212?

somehow ive got no recovery and i need the stock recovery to flash and then twrp tp flash over that

Edit: got it installed now, just gotta set everything up. i will say the the RED color on the settings page needs to be dialed down some, its so bright it hurts my eyes lol.

but i will say that for now, this is way faster then the atvxperience v2h rom

And it seems the Live Channels PIP is broken. theres no image showns on the pip window (atvxperience version worked fine). Itried the newest from apkmirror (v1.19) and still no image in PIP
                    Last edited by huffmybrd; 02-05-2019, 18:08.

Comment

This firmware should work with tx3 .... And if it does send me the firmware that does and I'll try to update it so it works for u but need the firmware u say worked
                      Hi minixfreak ,what WiFi drivers is in this ROM?

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post

Hi minixfreak ,what WiFi drivers is in this ROM?
                        Almost all the wifi drivers out for amlogic .... like 95percent of them it's a universal firmware

Comment

Almost all the wifi drivers out for amlogic .... like 95percent of them it's a universal firmware
                          Cool I will try

Comment

Wifi still not working but I see you have the same drivers that I have

maybe I have to port them from original rom do you know what I should port..

Comment

Originally posted by 6666 View Post
                              Wifi still not working but I see you have the same drivers that I have

maybe I have to port them from original rom do you know what I should port..
                              What is your box model and wifi

Comment

Thanks for the RedPoison ROM, kodi playback is smooth on x96 1GB

Comment

Working...
                                X