This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canbonbon View Post

I was expecting this answer. Np, I will try some other firmware. I am sure the name might mean a lot to you but you should also think about families with small kids who might end up using your build and have to explain to little kids what Poison means. Looks like you haven't gone through that yet or you'll know what I am talking about. It would be my recommendation that with the great work you guys are doing, if you could be a little more sensitive in choosing the name, then that would be excellent. Good luck.
    It's a brand to that we developed on ... it doesn't say anything bad nor show bad images ... poison is a bad product but not a bad word ... but its just a word showing to represent our team ... sorry u dont like it but its our brand and we do that so others cant just take credit nor steal our work which i dont think u understand .... i understand u have kids but it's just a brand .... it's like saying remove the coke name ... from Coca-Cola which was founded at first by using cocaine in there drinks ... u don't take offence to that do u ... as it's just a word ... I'm just trying to make a point and I do t mean to be rude I'm just stating ... u want me to remove everything just to please u ? We our a free open source firmware which people decide to use or not ... that's all ... no harsh feelings. . ..and goodluck

Comment

Thanks for the explanation. I understand now. I have switched to another build which is not as good as your but works. I do thank you and all other open source developers who are doing a commendable job of creating these great builds that makes these products so much better. Thanks again.

Comment

The wonderful name Red and Blue Poison still needs to be made White and Black Poison, but seriously give the code to make the bottom panel work, and the code for the top panel is already on the forum
        Thanks to the developers for the stable firmware

Comment

Originally posted by kadr13 View Post
          The wonderful name Red and Blue Poison still needs to be made White and Black Poison, but seriously give the code to make the bottom panel work, and the code for the top panel is already on the forum
          Thanks to the developers for the stable firmware
          Black and white builds are coming don't worry ... and also I made so u can add back the nav bars if u like

Comment

Make a clear android rom plz not only atv!

Comment

Originally posted by Takisxx View Post
              Make a clear android rom plz not only atv!
              I customize only in atv but Ricky might do one for you based off my roms

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

I customize only in atv but Ricky might do one for you based off my roms
                If he can,yew plz! I dont like atv roms cant download apps from store,some apps are missing etc.

Comment

U can just sideload them!? Get desired Apk then just install....

If you do not Like ATV then stay in Stock

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                    U can just sideload them!? Get desired Apk then just install....

If you do not Like ATV then stay in Stock
                    Cant find stock for my box thats the problem!
                    sideload them? Can i install chrome browser?

Comment

Originally posted by Takisxx View Post

Cant find stock for my box thats the problem!
                      sideload them? Can i install chrome browser?
                      yes u can

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

yes u can
                        Hmm didnt know this.so i stay here on poison rom and i install apks. Thanks you!

Comment

Even patch to convert to ATV apk is possible

Comment

[QUOTE=minixfreak;n764601]

Hello! when we wait for the new version with 8.1 android oreo

Comment

This ROM is Awesome! I really enjoy using this ROM, and I greatly appreciate the work you have put into this! I am using this on a Zbox Z11 Pro (Which is just a TX5-Pro, as I have looked at the motherboard). It works perfectly also.

NTFS is supported also for those of you who are wondering, no workarounds needed.

This is by far the best ROM for android TV boxes! No complaints here.

Comment

Originally posted by Xsavi Xander View Post
                                This ROM is Awesome! I really enjoy using this ROM, and I greatly appreciate the work you have put into this! I am using this on a Zbox Z11 Pro (Which is just a TX5-Pro, as I have looked at the motherboard). It works perfectly also.

NTFS is supported also for those of you who are wondering, no workarounds needed.

This is by far the best ROM for android TV boxes! No complaints here.
                                i have a new firmware uploading even better

Comment

Working...
                                X