X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=ggs777;n763934]
    Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
    Hello Friend! great rom, but the first download is a nightmare! I have connected speakers and can die of fear))) How to turn off the sound in the boot animation? if you can remove it in the next firmware. I also returned the top line of the command persist.sys.useTvStatusBar=true меняем на: persist.sys.useTvStatusBar=false
    but could not return the lower status bar qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
    It did not help((( I understand that this is atv rom but this is my habit and I really want to return it. I will be glad to be a beta tester of your new firmware and I hope that you will do for the s905x2 processor

it wont help because i have removed it maybe ill do a separate version .... but right now busy with life and all

Comment

[QUOTE=minixfreak;n763939]
      Originally posted by ggs777 View Post

it wont help because i have removed it maybe ill do a separate version .... but right now busy with life and all
      But how to remove the sound when loading butanimation is very loud!)))

Comment

hi. is there a way to get this rom as zip for install it via twrp?

Comment

Hi. How remove Home and Superuser buttons from the Start Menu?

Comment

Originally posted by hot View Post
            Hi. How remove Home and Superuser buttons from the Start Menu?
            As far as I can tell, you can't remove those buttons

You also can't mute/remove the super loud boot animation sound

Comment

Originally posted by huffmybrd View Post

As far as I can tell, you can't remove those buttons
              Unfortunate, they are not needed at all...

Comment

But how to remove the sound when loading butanimation is very loud!)))
                You can remove the sound with the boot animation together.
                Just delete the file /system/etc/bootvideo

Comment

sorry just new in this android tv devices . my android tv box is magicsee n4 and its s905x . does this rom will work on my unit?

Comment

Originally posted by FREO View Post
                    sorry just new in this android tv devices . my android tv box is magicsee n4 and its s905x . does this rom will work on my unit?
                    Might have to alter it ... to work with it

Comment

sad

Comment

You definitely feel improvement on v2...I flashed on 1GB device...really awesome work! minixfreak

Comment

Originally posted by FREO View Post
                          sad
                          if its S905X, then download the S905X version. It should work. No harm trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Gor View Post
                            You can remove the sound with the boot animation together.
                            Just delete the file /system/etc/bootvideo
                            Can I also delete the background image? I don't like the word "Poison" blaring at us all the time as I have kids in the house. What a poor choice of name by the build maker. Shows immaturity. I tried to delete it and replace it with another image but that did not work. Let me know if you have any other suggestions.
                            Last edited by canbonbon; 02-28-2019, 12:39.

Comment

Originally posted by canbonbon View Post

Can I also delete the background image? I don't like the word "Poison" blaring at us all the time as I have kids in the house. What a poor choice of name by the build maker. Shows immaturity. I tried to delete it and replace it with another image but that did not work. Let me know if you have any other suggestions.
                              our group works to provide the best firmwares and our choice of name represents something so by all means dont use our firmware then and choice another option

Comment

our group works to provide the best firmwares and our choice of name represents something so by all means dont use our firmware then and choice another option
                                I was expecting this answer. Np, I will try some other firmware. I am sure the name might mean a lot to you but you should also think about families with small kids who might end up using your build and have to explain to little kids what Poison means. Looks like you haven't gone through that yet or you'll know what I am talking about. It would be my recommendation that with the great work you guys are doing, if you could be a little more sensitive in choosing the name, then that would be excellent. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X