This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damod11 View Post
    Hi. Hows this compared to ATV xperience ?
    I made atvxperience firmware but left that group and continued improving ... this firmware is amazing esp2cially redpoisonatv v2 coming out today

Comment

can you put the remote to worck on my minix h9u pls on you buid pls i love you worck..end usb whent ia update you firmware usb stop worcking on blue end red firmware

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post
        can you put the remote to worck on my minix h9u pls on you buid pls i love you worck..end usb whent ia update you firmware usb stop worcking on blue end red firmware
        I don't have device

Comment

Ok thank you . for you work

Comment

Originally posted by Robert S View Post

I had issues with both. Not because of redpoisionatv Rom, my a95x had a corrupt bootloader from trying uncompatible roms. I finally managed to install the latest bluepoisonatv and works amazing an a95x 1gb s905x. As for tx3 pro s905x, it will work just as well as long as it's not one that has "NY" on the serial number sticker under the box. This version is very rare. You will not regret if you install successfully.
            Special shout out to you for donation an rk3328 box
            ... development will start soon for this thank u again and everyone should be thanking him so I can make firmware for rockchip now

Comment

work in z69 2gb ?

Comment

OP, did ya manage to get PiP working in your v2?

And is bluepoison going to be updated as well? (Mostly cuz the blue theme is better for my eyes then the bright red lol)

Comment

Originally posted by huffmybrd View Post
                  OP, did ya manage to get PiP working in your v2?

And is bluepoison going to be updated as well? (Mostly cuz the blue theme is better for my eyes then the bright red lol)
                  I haven't tested pip give it a go ... I will make theme patches by th3 way

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

I haven't tested pip give it a go ... I will make theme patches by th3 way
                    got v2 booted up on my x96 and its deff snappier then v1.

And IMO a flashable zip to change the theme and one to remove the sound from the boot animation would be amazing!! (didnt expect the boot sound and it scared me lol)

Also, PiP is still broken

Comment

Hi. I use this best of rom on my X96 android box 2/16. Everything working OK, all applications (we very often use lepsi.tv for IPTV and working fine. But youtube is very bad. We have a kid and we play youtube for him, and very often youtube freeze, or grey screen and i must power Off the box....if i only sleep and wake it, still youtube freeze and also other app, where is video, like my lepsitv (iptv) i see the list of programs, but cant play any program (video cant show - only black or grey screen). So i think is some bad with video play after youtube crash (ehmm no crash only freeze video to black or grey screen, the box working OK i can run other apps). Thanks for your reply and help me

Comment

Originally posted by Kynio View Post
                        Hi. I use this best of rom on my X96 android box 2/16. Everything working OK, all applications (we very often use lepsi.tv for IPTV and working fine. But youtube is very bad. We have a kid and we play youtube for him, and very often youtube freeze, or grey screen and i must power Off the box....if i only sleep and wake it, still youtube freeze and also other app, where is video, like my lepsitv (iptv) i see the list of programs, but cant play any program (video cant show - only black or grey screen). So i think is some bad with video play after youtube crash (ehmm no crash only freeze video to black or grey screen, the box working OK i can run other apps). Thanks for your reply and help me
                        Youtub3 worked before bu5 then openmax drivers didn't work so fixed that and now you5ube issues ... I will fix all these issues soon

Comment

Hello, installed your firmware RedPoison v2
                          On TV box X96 2/16, I am very pleased with the speed, but the not work and there is no lower and upper bar, please give a patch to x96 to eliminate these inconveniences
                          Remont Controller good
                          Last edited by kadr13; 02-25-2019, 08:58.

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

its androidtv .... androidtv is so much easy to use and better looking .... if you want regualr android use regualr poison builds posted on xda
                            links on xda are dead..can you fix them for regular android?

Comment

You release today new version 2, right?

OH, no, my mistake :-)

Comment

[QUOTE=minixfreak;n763715]
                                Hello Friend! great rom, but the first download is a nightmare! I have connected speakers and can die of fear))) How to turn off the sound in the boot animation? if you can remove it in the next firmware. I also returned the top line of the command persist.sys.useTvStatusBar=true меняем на: persist.sys.useTvStatusBar=false
                                but could not return the lower status bar qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
                                It did not help((( I understand that this is atv rom but this is my habit and I really want to return it. I will be glad to be a beta tester of your new firmware and I hope that you will do for the s905x2 processor

Comment

Working...
                                X