• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

ill look into it tomorrow
    THANK YOU, SO MUCH!! You are the best!

Comment

minixfreak really really awesome work! First rom I do not have to change remote.conf. ! I bricked a box with ATVexperience.....your rom runs out of the box!Damn...if I had this one...I had never bricked one of my boxes .....****!

Really recommend this! Recommendations working too!

Pls do not take it personally but I'd love to have "conservative" icons. Can I use AML tools for repacking?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
        minixfreak really really awesome work! First rom I do not have to change remote.conf. ! I bricked a box with ATVexperience.....your rom runs out of the box!Damn...if I had this one...I had never bricked one of my boxes .....****!

Really recommend this! Recommendations working too!

Pls do not take it personally but I'd love to have "conservative" icons. Can I use AML tools for repacking?
        Yes

Comment

no matter which version?

4.0.0 or 6.0.0?

Comment

Just replpace supplied leanback with another one inn order to get classic icons?

This one seems pretty nice: https://github.com/googlesamples/androidtv-Leanback

Or just the official Google one?

And the others? The settings on right side is totally red, do you guys see where cursor is? On my device impossible, so I switched on mouse.

Comment

AML Tools 6.0.0 gives out error message while unpacking, cant do any modification to system...

4.0.0 does the job!

Comment

AML Tools 6.0.0 gives out error message while unpacking, cant do any modification to system...
                V6.0.0 works fine

Comment

Really? Just wanted to unpack..weired.....

Since I would like to do some build.prop modification: What if I commented out the setted DNS in build.prop? Is it a problem for the connection?

Comment

Really? Just wanted to unpack..weired.....

Since I would like to do some build.prop modification: What if I commented out the setted DNS in build.prop? Is it a problem for the connection?
                    Shouldn't cause a problem .. sometimes v6.0.0 crashes but it does work

Comment

Puh..ok..is there a trick?

Unpacked with AML tools, did modification, repacked and burned..but still same bootlogo? And stuck....at bootlogo :-P

Comment

Hello - this looks good. Has anyone installed on Khadas VIM 1

If so any information about installing?

Thanks

Comment

Hi minixfreak, I've gone and messed up again. Managed to install poisonatv v2 to a95x, all was fine. Then I saw you released a new version, Redpoisonatv 1gb for a95x. Installed it and once the leanback launcher appears, it's distorted. Gave it some time, rebooted. Still the same. Then I flashed back original firmware, redownloaded yours and reflashed. Still the same. Tried many options, even tried tx7 firmware before yours. Now I don't know what I did but I'm at a point where I cannot flash any firmware, even the original does not install. I get connection to usb burning tool when I short pins on board but it does not go passed 4% stuck and stops at download uboot. Tried burncard method also, nothing. I can still get connection with usb burning tool when I short pins. What can I try next? Is there anything I need to flash before original firmware? Would like to get back to this rom. Poisonatv v2 a95x was working for me. Thank you in advance.

Comment

red poison is this actually Android tv os, or just a skin on top of android 7? I dont like android tv os.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert S View Post
                              Hi minixfreak, I've gone and messed up again. Managed to install poisonatv v2 to a95x, all was fine. Then I saw you released a new version, Redpoisonatv 1gb for a95x. Installed it and once the leanback launcher appears, it's distorted. Gave it some time, rebooted. Still the same. Then I flashed back original firmware, redownloaded yours and reflashed. Still the same. Tried many options, even tried tx7 firmware before yours. Now I don't know what I did but I'm at a point where I cannot flash any firmware, even the original does not install. I get connection to usb burning tool when I short pins on board but it does not go passed 4% stuck and stops at download uboot. Tried burncard method also, nothing. I can still get connection with usb burning tool when I short pins. What can I try next? Is there anything I need to flash before original firmware? Would like to get back to this rom. Poisonatv v2 a95x was working for me. Thank you in advance.
                              could be hardware failure... i have many a95x and all theme work amazing so i dont know what to tell you

Comment

Originally posted by androidbill View Post
                                red poison is this actually Android tv os, or just a skin on top of android 7? I dont like android tv os.
                                its androidtv .... androidtv is so much easy to use and better looking .... if you want regualr android use regualr poison builds posted on xda

Comment

Working...
                                X