X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a t95 s1 p282 2/16 s905 wifi chip is sv6051p

Comment

Originally posted by Robert S View Post
      This is the tx3 pro firmware that works on the nanya ddr. https://mega.nz/#!N8dRVTqB!iTJfPvnne...vtDG9A6dwcpbXA It would be amazing if you can get your Rom to work with this box. I would post a link on the tread where others have had trouble with this box, here on freaktab and on 4pda. I will donate now to PayPal to support your team. Thank you in advance.
      Hi minixfreak, I tried to get this firmware to work on tx3 pro with nanya ddr by changing the dtb file with customization tool then repacking. No luck, also tried with other custom roms and different combinations with files. Still no luck, I am no expert. Only follow tutorials that I find online. Did you get a chance to look at the firmware I posted in the quoted text? Do you think that this rom can work on my box?

Comment

Hi minixfreak, I tried to get this firmware to work on tx3 pro with nanya ddr by changing the dtb file with customization tool then repacking. No luck, also tried with other custom roms and different combinations with files. Still no luck, I am no expert. Only follow tutorials that I find online. Did you get a chance to look at the firmware I posted in the quoted text? Do you think that this rom can work on my box?
        Not yet but the only thing u change for ram is ddr partition in level 1

Comment

Everyone i have uploaded the build for 1gb devices ... will be as fast as the 2gb ..... enjoy everyone

Comment

Hello @all

will this ROM works fine with Mini MXIII-II?

Can it be flashed from SD card & witch version from the download is correct for Mini MXIII-II

Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by hugn View Post
              Hello @all

will this ROM works fine with Mini MXIII-II?

Can it be flashed from SD card & witch version from the download is correct for Mini MXIII-II

Thanks a lot
              s905x version... either 1gb or 2gb depending what u have ... u want to also replace remote.conf to have factory remote work as well ....if u use usb one then your good either way

Comment

2GB version -> "RedPoisonATV_S905X.img" should be the right one?
                And yes, would like to use factory remote, therefore how do i replace the remote config and where to find the right one?
                thx

Comment

2GB version -> "RedPoisonATV_S905X.img" should be the right one?
                  And yes, would like to use factory remote, therefore how do i replace the remote config and where to find the right one?
                  thx
                  use amlogic customization tool .... it will give u access to system/etc/remote.conf..... then repack and burn with usb burning tool ....

Comment

will sd card burner also works?

Comment

will sd card burner also works?
                      yes it should

Comment

Thank you for your support.
                        I downloaded the tool and check every option, but?. don?t really know what to do, where to find the remote config and how to replace it with the correct one (and where to get the correct one). So this is not handlebar for ?standard? user. To avoid brick my box I will stay with LibreElec

THX
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thank you for your support.
                          I downloaded the tool and check every option, but?. don?t really know what to do, where to find the remote config and how to replace it with the correct one (and where to get the correct one). So this is not handlebar for ?standard? user. To avoid brick my box I will stay with LibreElec

THX
                          it wont brick your box trust me maybe ill do a mini m8s ii
                          version

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

Not yet but the only thing u change for ram is ddr partition in level 1
                            Hi minixfreak, I did not find ddr partition in level one. I did find ddr,usb tried to replace it with original tx3 nanya ddr,usb file. No luck, did not work. Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Hi minixfreak, I did not find ddr partition in level one. I did find ddr,usb tried to replace it with original tx3 nanya ddr,usb file. No luck, did not work. Am I doing something wrong?
                              ill look into it tomorrow

Comment

anyone interested in graphic design to make our poison rom beautiful ...... ? we want this rom to be eye candy .... any help would be appreciated ....

Comment

Working...
                                X